season tickets are selling well

For everything Leeds United related and everything not - Have your say... the Marching on Together way!
Forum rules
Please be sure you are acquainted with the forum rules outlined within our FAQs.

Help support the site by using our Amazon Affiliate link when making any purchases from Amazon.
beer belly bert
Subs Bench
Subs Bench

season tickets are selling well

Post by beer belly bert »

Sales pass 17,000 mark.
Due to overwhelming demand we are pleased to announce that season tickets are now available in the famous Elland Road Cheese Wedge.
Over 17,000 season tickets have been sold for the 2017/18 campaign, already 2,500 more than last season, as positive news continues to spill out of Elland Road following Andrea Radrizzani's purchase of the club and the stadium.
The appointment of head coach Thomas Christiansen and the signings of Hadi Sacko, Pontus Jansson, Mateusz Klich, Madger Gomes, Felix Wieldwald, Vurnon Anita and Caleb Ekuban this summer, has further increased the feel good factor around the club and supporters are responding.

Season tickets have not been available in the South East corner for more than 20 years, traditionally the area of the stadium was used for housing away supporters until 2011 when travelling fans moved over to the South corner of the West Stand and today’s news, should help to add to an already fierce atmosphere in the South Stand on matchday’s.

Leeds United Managing Director Angus Kinnear said, "We are on track to sell a record number of season tickets for a Championship season and due to this unprecedented demand we are opening the South East corner stand for season ticket sales.

“This is a great testament to the fantastic loyalty of our support and the real excitement around our prospects for next season."

Prices for season tickets in the Cheese Wedge will be the same as those in the South Stand.
I could stop drinking but im not a quitter
Haighy
First Team
First Team

Re: season tickets are selling well

Post by Haighy »

Wonder if you could swap ?
Mines in the North West corner. Might be a better atmosphere in the south east corner !!!
rich_leeds64
Site Contributor
Site Contributor
Twitter: @richleeds64

Post by rich_leeds64 »

Haighy wrote:Wonder if you could swap ?
Mines in the North West corner. Might be a better atmosphere in the south east corner !!!
I'm pretty sure you can swap by emailing tickets@leedsunited.com as it was in their Twitter feed today
Haighy
First Team
First Team

Post by Haighy »

rich_leeds64 wrote:I'm pretty sure you can swap by emailing tickets@leedsunited.com as it was in their Twitter feed today
cheers Rich :tup:
beer belly bert
Subs Bench
Subs Bench

Post by beer belly bert »

Haighy wrote:Wonder if you could swap ?
couple of wins early on and the south stand will be buzzing , must say though as an older 50+ supporter I prefer to watch frpm the sides as opposed to behind the goals , good look with swapping (bet they charge you an admin fee ) .
I could stop drinking but im not a quitter
Haighy
First Team
First Team

Post by Haighy »

beer belly bert wrote:couple of wins early on and the south stand will be buzzing , must say though as an older 50+ supporter I prefer to watch frpm the sides as opposed to behind the goals , good look with swapping (bet they charge you an admin fee ) .
Don't think were bothering now, but cheers.