He's Leeds & He Knows He Is !

For everything Leeds United related and everything not - Have your say... the Marching on Together way!
Forum rules
Please be sure you are acquainted with the forum rules outlined within our FAQs.

Help support the site by using our Amazon Affiliate link when making any purchases from Amazon.
lufc1304
Superstar
Superstar
Twitter: @DrGonzo2411

Re: He's Leeds & He Knows He Is !

Post by lufc1304 »

1964white wrote:Suppostion Nick.

I have a feeling Radz & his team have considered Bartley & the cost of bringing him to ER however I suspect we are looking elsewhere in Europe for a new CB.
I'd love to see Bartley back here next season, but maybe it isn't going to happen. We certainly need a CH of his standing alongside Pontus
"When the going gets weird, the weird get professional!" Hunter S Thompson
lufc1304
Superstar
Superstar
Twitter: @DrGonzo2411

Post by lufc1304 »

Will be a travesty if Berardi doesn't have a starting berth
"When the going gets weird, the weird get professional!" Hunter S Thompson
eastyorkshirewhite
First Team
First Team

Post by eastyorkshirewhite »

As i stated in the north Ferriby posy all this hype about Jansson most people who saw his antics before the game would have a different opinion of him there were quite a few young children getting autographs and having there photos taken with the players but jansson completly ignored them its ok to wave your hands about in front of the tv cameras and on the pitch one day he will be happy if people ask for his autograph etc plus he wants to think who helps pay his wages.