Official website still has no photos of new signings

For everything Leeds United related and everything not - Have your say... the Marching on Together way!
Forum rules
Please be sure you are acquainted with the forum rules outlined within our FAQs.

Help support the site by using our Amazon Affiliate link when making any purchases from Amazon.
weasel
Superstar
Superstar

Official website still has no photos of new signings

Post by weasel »

Absolutely staggering that the official website still haven't put up photos of the players signed during the summer on the team page. They have only just added boxes for the new players, although new loan signing CBJ hasn't even been given one of those yet. If I had been a new signing I would find it embarrassing and more than a little insulting.
Norm
Superstar
Superstar

Re: Official website still has no photos of new signings

Post by Norm »

That site is useless, especially since the code rewrite sometime in the last 2 years.
The ineptitude and laziness of the sites technical (non) development and data management is a major minus for me. I realise AR has done quite a lot of good but I wish he'd light a fire under the useless twots in charge - oh, and get some more good defenders, sharpish! We're not going to be playing Bolton every week..
Norm
Superstar
Superstar

Post by Norm »

I ventured onto the Middlesbrough site to look at their fixture list and found it as bloated and full of unnecessary preoccupation with flags and symbols as LUTV. One-size-fits-all sites with bloated software. Gone are the days of good, lean, fast operating systems written in Assembler Language. Yes I know it takes time but it was worth it.
Crude
Superstar
Superstar

Post by Crude »

I take it that the new signings are too busy in training and workouts to worry about photogs for the OS. They will get up there, eventually.
RIP Twiggster, March 5, 2023

Chris & Kevin | Never Forgotten | April 5, 2000

Gary Andrew Speed, MBE — Always In Our Hearts, 1969-2011
The Subhuman
Superstar
Superstar

Post by The Subhuman »

should be like prison...gets done on the way in. Get their finger prints too just in case, I hear O'Kane has stolen Leon' heart already. Be nice to have some proof
"Never debate an idiot, they'll only drag you down to their level and they have the advantage of experience"
1964white
Twitter: @1964white

Post by 1964white »

faaip wrote:should be like prison...gets done on the way in. Get their finger prints too just in case, I hear O'Kane has stolen Leon' heart already. Be nice to have some proof
Now now my friend

He was our joint winner of the Bolton MOTM poll & 2nd on a couple of other sites plus skated it on our coach so many fans had the same thoughts as myself :P

I actually watched the match in full again & he hardly put a foot wrong !
Norm
Superstar
Superstar

Post by Norm »

To mix accents, it's a reet craic for me. Stubbornness and will to win is obviously absent from both of you.
I suspect Hector has been playing records backwards in the background - sorry Hector mate, Leon made me confess by threatening to switch my Stella and liggy's Skol. :duno: :mrgreen:
hector

Post by hector »

:roflmao: :roflmao: