The Summer Transfer Thread 2017

For everything Leeds United related and everything not - Have your say... the Marching on Together way!
Forum rules
Please be sure you are acquainted with the forum rules outlined within our FAQs.

Help support the site by using our Amazon Affiliate link when making any purchases from Amazon.
The Subhuman
Superstar
Superstar

Re: The Summer Transfer Thread 2017

Post by The Subhuman »

What's his contract here?
"Never debate an idiot, they'll only drag you down to their level and they have the advantage of experience"
1964white
Twitter: @1964white

Post by 1964white »

billie1 wrote:Antonsson season long loan to Blackburn a done deal according to the YEP
Probably found his level
weasel
Superstar
Superstar

Post by weasel »

faaip wrote:What's his contract here?
2 years left so he will return to us with just 1 year left on his contract,
weasel
Superstar
Superstar

Post by weasel »

1964white wrote:Probably found his level
Hard to judge but hopefully he will do well on loan and then either be a saleable asset or come back to us as a potential first team player.
billie1
First Team
First Team

Post by billie1 »

Phil Hay is reporting that Leeds have turned down a bid of 12M plus add ons from Burnley for Chris Wood . View is it's well below the asking price and the club doesn't want to sell .
billie1
First Team
First Team

Post by billie1 »

And Sky are reporting that Leeds have rejected a 16M bid from an unnamed premiership club ( but not Burnley ) for Chris Wood . Phil Hay had reported that West Ham and Stoke were rumoured to be interested so maybe one of those two clubs ?
The Subhuman
Superstar
Superstar

Post by The Subhuman »

I think 20M plus will start to test our resolve, he had a great season last season but lacks pace and mobility to play in the prem I would think plus he's not a great header of the ball. So at 20 M and, I would imagine, Chris wood wanting to test himself and grab himself a payday there's every chance he's not here come September

we may even see a transfer request
"Never debate an idiot, they'll only drag you down to their level and they have the advantage of experience"
8ballali
Reserve Player
Reserve Player

Post by 8ballali »

I don't think Radz will take £20m. £25m maybe. £28m plus add-one will see him go. He did well last season, and scored a cracking header the other day, but I wouldn't pay more than £10m for him if I was a premier league manager.
Winners never quit! Quitters never win!
(url=http://www.twitter.com/8ballali][/url)
rab_rant

Post by rab_rant »

The Duke has gone but not forgotten.
danhirons
Manager
Manager

Post by danhirons »

8ballali wrote:I don't think Radz will take £20m. £25m maybe. £28m plus add-one will see him go. He did well last season, and scored a cracking header the other day, but I wouldn't pay more than £10m for him if I was a premier league manager.
This was quite wrong!
rab_rant

Post by rab_rant »

Leeds United have agreed a deal for 19-year-old striker Jay-Roy Grot from NEC Nijmegen, according to a report.
Sky Sports have claimed on their Transfer Centre blog (3.58pm), that a deal has been agreed and is now just subject to a medical.
rab_rant

Post by rab_rant »

Dave has been released.
rab_rant

Post by rab_rant »

I see Monk is in for Jota from Brentford. He is a class player and would
fit right in with Saiz and Hernandez being Spanish. I hope we buy him
just to piss Monk off.

Middlesbrough are expected to up their offer for Brentford midfielder Jota after having an initial £4.5 million bid rejected.
THe 26-year-old is about to enter the final year of his contract with the Bees, but the London club are holding out for a fee of around £8 million.
Jota has been a pivotal figure in Brentford’s progress over the past few seasons, scoring 23 goals in 77 appearances for the club.
The Subhuman
Superstar
Superstar

Post by The Subhuman »

Good that would be
rab_rant

Post by rab_rant »

faaip wrote:Good that would be
Some of his goals and assists from 2017 Looks like a luka Modric with better hair :-)
1964white
Twitter: @1964white

Post by 1964white »

rab_rant wrote:I see Monk is in for Jota from Brentford. He is a class player and would
fit right in with Saiz and Hernandez being Spanish. I hope we buy him
just to piss Monk off.

Middlesbrough are expected to up their offer for Brentford midfielder Jota after having an initial £4.5 million bid rejected.
THe 26-year-old is about to enter the final year of his contract with the Bees, but the London club are holding out for a fee of around £8 million.
Jota has been a pivotal figure in Brentford’s progress over the past few seasons, scoring 23 goals in 77 appearances for the club.
What a player Jota is, would fit into our system perfectly :-D

Someone tell him....no good going to Boro' where Monk would null his game :lol:
rab_rant

Post by rab_rant »

Norwich in for Dallas.
The Northern Ireland international has featured off the bench in the Championship
for the Whites this season, but did score in a 2-0 win away at Sunderland last weekend.
With Leeds having a number of attacking options, it is unclear how much playing time
Dallas will receive over the course of the season at Elland Road.
His situation has been noted at Carrow Road and, according to the
Yorkshire Evening Post, Norwich are interested in snapping him up.
NorfolkWhite
Manager
Manager

Post by NorfolkWhite »

rab_rant wrote:Norwich in for Dallas.
The Northern Ireland international has featured off the bench in the Championship
for the Whites this season, but did score in a 2-0 win away at Sunderland last weekend.
With Leeds having a number of attacking options, it is unclear how much playing time
Dallas will receive over the course of the season at Elland Road.
His situation has been noted at Carrow Road and, according to the
Yorkshire Evening Post, Norwich are interested in snapping him up.
Part-ex him for Oliveira, seen a bit of him would be a great replacement for lumpa......not too happy down here as Canaries are picking Cameron Jerome and short of cash.
Cjay
Superstar
Superstar

Post by Cjay »

NorfolkWhite wrote:Part-ex him for Oliveira, seen a bit of him would be a great replacement for lumpa......not too happy down here as Canaries are picking Cameron Jerome and short of cash.
4m+Dallas for Oliveira
6m for Jota
2m for Harlee Dean
2m for Jackson Irvine
:cup :clap: :shirt: :scarf2:
Signed

King Cjay

Fountain of all knowledge and wisdom
Oscar
First Team
First Team

Post by Oscar »

NorfolkWhite wrote:Part-ex him for Oliveira, seen a bit of him would be a great replacement for lumpa......not too happy down here as Canaries are picking Cameron Jerome and short of cash.
I would be happy with either Oliveira or Jerome tbh mate, think both could and would do well here, Norwich seem to only be playing 1 up front and 2 into 1 doesn't so surely one of the two would be interested in coming to us especially as they would be starting every week.