Justice for Rory.

For everything Leeds United related and everything not - Have your say... the Marching on Together way!
Forum rules
Please be sure you are acquainted with the forum rules outlined within our FAQs.

Help support the site by using our Amazon Affiliate link when making any purchases from Amazon.
mewer1958
Ballboy
Ballboy

Justice for Rory.

Post by mewer1958 »

Hi my name is Anne Embling. Some of you may remember me from before when I was trying to rally for votes for a pub games room of the year. And I was greatly supported by you guys. We won the competition and were able to send the winning money of £3000.00 to Rory's Foundation at Cardiac Risk in the Young. Since then we have raised in Excess of £20,000. And have held 2 heart screenings in Rory's name at which 9 young people were referred on for further investigation. so Rory could have already saved young lives.
I am now asking for your help on a much more personal matter.
https://secure.avaaz.org/en/petition/Th ... nzpmb%2Ben
I hope that the link I have just pasted works and you are able to get on to Rory's petition and sign it. I have to say that I am a bit of an I T dinosaur.
If it doesnt work could you please let me know so that I can try something else. Many thanks. Anne Embling, Rory's mum.
Gandalf
Superstar
Superstar

Re: Justice for Rory.

Post by Gandalf »

Hi Anne. Petition signed. It really is disgusting that a grieving family cannot find out, conclusively, how their son died. Keep up the good work with Rory's foundation.
Delapsus Resurgam - When I fall I shall rise!
mewer1958
Ballboy
Ballboy

Post by mewer1958 »

Thank You so Much. I do hope that I can get everyone to sign this . Rory was such a massive Leeds fan. His last words that day were about his beloved team. He died talking about the thing he loved most in life.
It is so wrong that we are being denied the chance to put things right. The Coroner at Chesterfield has now stopped talking to us . He has not replied to a letter from an eminent cardiologist from Leeds General Infirmary or to our representative at Cardiac Risk in the Young a charity who we now work closely with. We have kept these problems private until now as we hoped that we could at least get a meeting with Chesterfield Coroners Office along with the relevant health experts but as we have now been denied this we have been forced to make our grievances public.
Norm
Superstar
Superstar

Post by Norm »

I made comments which I thought suitable to chastise the jobsworth who made the bad decision, but the software involved made me go to facebook, where I didn't want to go, so I am unable to help. Sorry, I did try but there needs to be a lack of coercion in order for me to proceed. :duno:
becchio bear
Superstar
Superstar
Twitter: @Becchiobear

Post by becchio bear »

Signed. Hope you get the justice you deserve :bear:
I'm going back to 505, I saw them at Sheffield and they were amazing.
gessa

Post by gessa »

Done and Good Luck.
mewer1958
Ballboy
Ballboy

Justice for Rory.

Post by mewer1958 »

Thank you all for signing. If you can forward on the link I would be very grateful. I'm not too good at this online thing but it seems to be the best way to get it out there.
My daughter says that the link should not send you to Facebook???
Again I'm not sure.
If anyone can help send it on to other outlets that would be wonderful. Many Thanks
gessa

Post by gessa »

It did ask me to log into Facebook, but still logged my signature.
beer belly bert
Subs Bench
Subs Bench

Post by beer belly bert »

signed with pleasure and good luck with it . :tup:
I could stop drinking but im not a quitter
1964white
Twitter: @1964white

Post by 1964white »

Nice to hear from you again Anne

Good luck & may justice & fairness prevail
Norm
Superstar
Superstar

Post by Norm »

Sorted; I made a mistake but corrected it and all went through OK.

Best of luck sweets, you deserve it. No parent should lose their child without the so-called medical establishment contributing to the diagnosis.
Sounds like this 'expert' is hiding behind a falsehood for him to be so arrogant.
paddy parrott
Manager
Manager

Post by paddy parrott »

Done. Best of luck Anne god bless you.