Aston Villa game

For everything Leeds United related and everything not - Have your say... the Marching on Together way!
Forum rules
Please be sure you are acquainted with the forum rules outlined within our FAQs.

Help support the site by using our Amazon Affiliate link when making any purchases from Amazon.
Oxfanjay
Ballboy
Ballboy

Aston Villa game

Post by Oxfanjay »

Good afternoon. Firstly thanks to the admin for allowing my registration.

Kept a keen eye on Leeds since a certain Kemar Roofe transferred last season. What a player he will be and also a very good bloke who always has time for fans. Look after him, he's very much a one off.

Been across to a couple of London games last season as a neutral in the home end to watch him but never been up to Elland Rd.

This season even more since the clubs have had a few more connections coming about with Pep moving to us and is playing in a friendly pre season. Spoke to a few Leeds fans who say Oxford have a lot of well wishers up in Yorkshire do to Pep. I know for a fact Pep holds Leeds and the fan base in very high regards.

You've also took our main talent spotter in Craig Dean, he along with Appleton, was part of the crucial team that spotted Roofe and several of our star players the last few seasons.

On to why I'm posting.

Due to work, I'm in Leeds on the weekend of the Villa game and I'd hoped to get a ticket for the game.

Only trouble of you performing this season (buzzing that you are btw) is that I fear the game will sell out before it gets to open sale and I won't get the chance.

So would there be any spares kicking about?

Not fussed where in the ground more than happy to shout up a couple of beers before or after the game as a gesture.

Can prove my validity, so don't worry, I'm not some twat from the midlands on the blag.

Either ways, I hope you make it back up to the PL and Kemar and Deany prove their worth to you. Also hope Pep manages to secure promotion for us and we make it to the championship.

Regards.
Cjay
Superstar
Superstar

Re: Aston Villa game

Post by Cjay »

:-D Welcome to the forum :-D

Can only speak from my own past experience of games at Villa Park as always had tickets beforehand for Elland Road, since its a way away and Villa park is just up the road for me.

Used to take a chance that would be able to get tickets in the home end at Villa.

Always managed to on the day.

That was during the Premier league years so presumably you may be able to get in at Elland Road on the day?
Signed

King Cjay

Fountain of all knowledge and wisdom
gessa

Post by gessa »

As it's a Friday and on Sky, tickets should be available on general sale.
gessa

Post by gessa »

gessa

Post by gessa »

BobHirst
Manager
Manager

Post by BobHirst »

What day is it on gessa? Do you think they'll be any tickets? :-D
The Subhuman
Superstar
Superstar

Post by The Subhuman »

Oxfanjay wrote:Good afternoon. Firstly thanks to the admin for allowing my registration.

Kept a keen eye on Leeds since a certain Kemar Roofe transferred last season. What a player he will be and also a very good bloke who always has time for fans. Look after him, he's very much a one off.

Shhh, most round here won't take kindly to praising Roofe. I know he's an exceptional talent but it's generally considered round here that league two is his level and he's a headless chicken.

Can't talk long, you don't know what a risk it is or the chance I'm taking. If asked I wasn't here, you didn't see me...
"Never debate an idiot, they'll only drag you down to their level and they have the advantage of experience"
hector

Post by hector »

faaip wrote:Shhh, most round here won't take kindly to praising Roofe. I know he's an exceptional talent but it's generally considered round here that league two is his level and he's a headless chicken.

Can't talk long, you don't know what a risk it is or the chance I'm taking. If asked I wasn't here, you didn't see me...

gessa

Post by gessa »

BobHirst wrote:What day is it on gessa? Do you think they'll be any tickets? :-D
Not sure Bob, I'll have to check and get back to you. :-D
liggy
First Team
First Team

Post by liggy »

gessa wrote:As it's a Friday and on Sky, tickets should be available on general sale.

Can you repeat that please :P
gessa

Post by gessa »

liggy wrote:Can you repeat that please :P
Was just making sure the message got through. :wink:
liggy
First Team
First Team

Post by liggy »

Ahhh thank god ,thought you'd had a puff of sumit illegal
gessa

Post by gessa »

liggy wrote:Ahhh thank god ,thought you'd had a puff of sumit illegal

No ...got to keep a clear head, I'm in training to be a co co- pilot.
whiteswan
Superstar
Superstar

Post by whiteswan »

gessa wrote:No ...got to keep a clear head, I'm in training to be a co co- pilot.
Hopefully not liggy's....I aint got over that last flight yet! :shock:
gessa

Post by gessa »

whiteswan wrote:Hopefully not liggy's....I aint got over that last flight yet! :shock:

The plan is once i get the licence, I'll do a hostile takeover..shh dont tell him.
liggy
First Team
First Team

Post by liggy »

Unfortunately I had to let my last co -pilot( Bertie Bassett ) go as he was useless,
Turns oot he had nee sense of direction,
Anyhoo's my new fleet is ready
http://youtu.be/C7OJvv4LG9M
1964white
Twitter: @1964white

Post by 1964white »

gessa wrote:No ...got to keep a clear head, I'm in training to be a co co- pilot.
Does this mean one day you'll be attired in a uniform with stripes ?
liggy
First Team
First Team

Post by liggy »

Oxy if you cannot get sorted,Can get you in for nixy to see the other villa same weekend.
My brother in law ( mad Tommy ) is manager of Daisy hill villa fc,
As sure there playing walker jubilee at millers dene just off the fossway
That weekend Just say liggy sent is ,
Ps if Daisy hill are getting beat don't approach tommy
gessa

Post by gessa »

1964white wrote:Does this mean one day you'll be attired in a uniform with stripes ?

Like this one

1964white
Twitter: @1964white

Post by 1964white »

gessa wrote:Like this one

Ha ha :lol:

I was thinking of a uniform with more status & distinction mate