A Big Thank You.

For everything Leeds United related and everything not - Have your say... the Marching on Together way!
Forum rules
Please be sure you are acquainted with the forum rules outlined within our FAQs.

Help support the site by using our Amazon Affiliate link when making any purchases from Amazon.
gessa

A Big Thank You.

Post by gessa »

Events of this week had got me thinking.
This forum has its ups and downs, it has its quiet times but all in all it's good place to be a member.
Behind the scenes the forum itself runs very smoothly and that is all down to one man, our admin Shields53, we never hear of the troubles and strife he must have keeping the place going, security and finance just part of it.

I'm sure you'd all like to join me and thank Adam for all his endeavours and show our appreciation of all the great work he does.

Thank you Adam.
1964white
Twitter: @1964white

Re: A Big Thank You.

Post by 1964white »

Yes a great point Ges :tup:

We probably all assume that things run smoothly on it's own accord. Untrue of course

Shields53 deserves so much praise for the work done & his efforts put in behind the scenes

Thank you Adam for providing a platform for our members to derive so much pleasure from this wonderful forum

:clap: :scarf2: :clap2:
paddy parrott
Manager
Manager

Post by paddy parrott »

A pleasure Gessa yes thank's indeed Adam for not only your comments and massive input but the research and time that is alocated to MOT. I feel or maybe we feel that we know and like you as a long time LUFC follower and certain friend . MOT ,WE ARE LEEDS .
The Subhuman
Superstar
Superstar

Post by The Subhuman »

Absolute Hero, shame he doesn't use it more
"Never debate an idiot, they'll only drag you down to their level and they have the advantage of experience"
Norm
Superstar
Superstar

Post by Norm »

Thanks Adam - when I said in a previous post that Twiggs made the forum, well, he did in a way, but without your efforts there really wouldn't have been a forum.

Kudos and thanks UnitedLeeds
liggy
First Team
First Team

Post by liggy »

:tup: thanks
Gurj
Manager
Manager

Post by Gurj »

Well said Gessa. As the great song goes, we have had our ups and downs on this forum too but its the best LUFC one for sure, the only one I use these days. Well done Adam and thanks.
LEEDS AND FOREVER PROUD TO BE !!
Gandalf
Superstar
Superstar

Post by Gandalf »

Thanks Adam. I know what a pain in the backside it can be to look after a forum like this, whilst also trying to do your day job. Long live the much downtrodden techie.
Delapsus Resurgam - When I fall I shall rise!
NorfolkWhite
Manager
Manager

Post by NorfolkWhite »

I've been visiting the site for years and started posting recently, always found the site informative but been great fun being actively involved as well. No idea who you are Adam but cheers for providing such a great forum for members and visitors alike, much appreciated :tup: M O T
beer belly bert
Subs Bench
Subs Bench

Post by beer belly bert »

Thanks very much Adam and to all the Mods as well ,
I could stop drinking but im not a quitter
YorkshireSquare
Administrator
Administrator
Twitter: @motforum

Post by YorkshireSquare »

faaip wrote:Absolute Hero, shame he doesn't use it more
Thanks all! I wish I had the time to post more myself, unfortunately work has got in the way for much of the past 18 months.

This place is fairly maintenance free most of the time these days fortunately, few fixes and updates here and there. And the amount of threats of legal action are non existance compared to when I was an admin on waccoe.
whiteswan
Superstar
Superstar

Post by whiteswan »

Can I just add my thanks on here as well. I love this forum, spending a lot of time reading everyones posts and views, and posting myself. I don't belong to any other forum but just listening to the others who do belong to another, then this is the best place to be! :lol:
Cjay
Superstar
Superstar

Post by Cjay »

Thanks for all you doooo :shirt: :shirt: :shirt:
Signed

King Cjay

Fountain of all knowledge and wisdom
leedsalex
First Team
First Team