Sunday Breakfast Debate - Your Feeling Today ?

For everything Leeds United related and everything not - Have your say... the Marching on Together way!
Forum rules
Please be sure you are acquainted with the forum rules outlined within our FAQs.

Help support the site by using our Amazon Affiliate link when making any purchases from Amazon.
1964white
Twitter: @1964white

Sunday Breakfast Debate - Your Feeling Today ?

Post by 1964white »

Are you apprehensive, nervous or dreading today's game ?

Or

Are you confident & looking forward to our encounter v Boro ?
HarryofOz
Superstar
Superstar

Re: Sunday Breakfast Debate - Your Feeling Today ?

Post by HarryofOz »

I'm both. Can't be too confident given our current form, but well aware that anything can happen on a particular day in the sporting arena.

After all who would have tipped Goffin to beat Federer, especially from a set down, at the ATP finals.
Un Marcelo Bielsa, solo hay un Marcelo Bielsa. Gracias Marcello. Marsching on together.
Mrs64
Superstar
Superstar

Post by Mrs64 »

My feeling is to get Leon out of the way then I can get all my jobs done :-D

Hope Leeds win though
1964white

Post by 1964white »

I've barely digested my breakfast & I have made the beds, wiped the condensation of one our windows, emptied the hot water bottles, fed the cat, loaded the basket out of the washing machine.
Freezing outside....Jill can hang the washing out & do the shopping :lol:

Right I'm off to get ready !
1964white

Post by 1964white »

First time I've not predicted Leeds to win, I know what a fool I am. I have put us down for a hopeful draw

Very nervous about today's game but you never know with Leeds United

Que sera sera whatever will be will be !
Azkal
Site Contributor
Site Contributor

Post by Azkal »

Quivering like a sh_tting dog regarding today's result
60sUnited
First Team
First Team

Post by 60sUnited »

Absolutely no confidence at all at the moment :( BUT after what we did at Bristol, we can hope !!
Oscar
First Team
First Team

Post by Oscar »

I think we will win this today, expecting a close 0-0 first half of mainly half chances for both sides and then a much more open second half as Monk will want to win this. Think Lasogga will get an early second half goal and after that it will be one way traffic for Boro but I just have a feeling they are going to miss loads of chances, going forward they haven’t fully clicked just yet so hopefully if we get the first goal Boro will panic a little bit going forward and make loads of poor decisions in the final third. No Cyrus Christie today (suspended) should give our left winger (probably Pablo) a much easier game and I think we will find a bit of joy on that side. He’s a big player for them going forward as well.

Can’t afford to give Braithwaite and Assombalonga time and space as they are one of the best partnerships in the league. Assombalonga is will play as the striker and Braithwaite will be in the number 10 role.
gessa

Post by gessa »

No idea why bit i have a good feeling about today.
1964white

Post by 1964white »

Oscar wrote:I think we will win this today, expecting a close 0-0 first half of mainly half chances for both sides and then a much more open second half as Monk will want to win this. Think Lasogga will get an early second half goal and after that it will be one way traffic for Boro but I just have a feeling they are going to miss loads of chances, going forward they haven’t fully clicked just yet so hopefully if we get the first goal Boro will panic a little bit going forward and make loads of poor decisions in the final third. No Cyrus Christie today (suspended) should give our left winger (probably Pablo) a much easier game and I think we will find a bit of joy on that side. He’s a big player for them going forward as well

Can’t afford to give Braithwaite and Assombalonga time and space as they are one of the best partnerships in the league. Assombalonga is will play as the striker and Braithwaite will be in the number 10 role.
One of the best full-backs in the championship :tup: Fabio & Friend are decent too !
Ratscoot
Manager
Manager

Post by Ratscoot »

Azkalwhite wrote:Quivering like a sh_tting dog regarding today's result
:roflmao:

Pretty much feel the same plus not sure which coat, scarf, hat to wear as I suspect it’s gonna be bloody cold
A bumble bee under the laws of physics shouldnt be able to fly, but it does because no one has told it that it can't
1964white

Post by 1964white »

Ratscoot wrote::roflmao:

Pretty much feel the same plus not sure which coat, scarf, hat to wear as I suspect it’s gonna be bloody cold
Wrap up Rat, I'm not taking any chances

Winter attire on today
Ronan
Manager
Manager

Post by Ronan »

I can honestly say I am dreading this match...let alone the midweek match against Wolves................TC had better have read the riot act to his squad. !!!
Most plagiarists, like the drone, have neither taste to select, industry to acquire, nor skill to improve, but impudently pilfer the honey ready prepared, from the hive......
whiteswan
Superstar
Superstar

Post by whiteswan »

Not looking forward to this game at all. Won't be watching it as we've been invited out to Sunday lunch, but I'll record it and watch it later....if we win.
Ratscoot
Manager
Manager

Post by Ratscoot »

1964white wrote:Wrap up Rat, I'm not taking any chances

Winter attire on today
Definitely cold weather gear today, oh how I miss my RAF Front line Romper suit :roflmao:
A bumble bee under the laws of physics shouldnt be able to fly, but it does because no one has told it that it can't
hector

Post by hector »

RAF?? front line?? :shock: :shock:

the good thing about the blue jobs is that they send their officers to the battles and the troops stay at home.. :wink:

Like the sounds of the romper suit though.... :lol: :lol:
The Subhuman
Superstar
Superstar

Post by The Subhuman »

Same as usual.
"Never debate an idiot, they'll only drag you down to their level and they have the advantage of experience"
NorfolkWhite
Manager
Manager

Post by NorfolkWhite »

Might suit us to play more as an away team today, conceded a bit of possession, soak up some pressure and hit them on the break. If we are slow out of the blocks and concede in the first 20 could be a long afternoon, definitely apprehensive.
Ronan
Manager
Manager

Post by Ronan »

Feeling a wee bit better now....but haven't been as nervous for a long time
Most plagiarists, like the drone, have neither taste to select, industry to acquire, nor skill to improve, but impudently pilfer the honey ready prepared, from the hive......
John in Louisiana
Site Contributor
Site Contributor

Post by John in Louisiana »

whiteswan wrote:Not looking forward to this game at all. Won't be watching it as we've been invited out to Sunday lunch, but I'll record it and watch it later....if we win.
Enjoy the replay! :scarf1: :scarf1: