Is that

For everything Leeds United related and everything not - Have your say... the Marching on Together way!
Forum rules
Please be sure you are acquainted with the forum rules outlined within our FAQs.

Help support the site by using our Amazon Affiliate link when making any purchases from Amazon.
Cjay
Superstar
Superstar

Is that

Post by Cjay »

The first time Ronnie V, Phillips, Pablo, Saiz, and Ali have started together?

Just wondering.

the problem was we were getting bullied with those 3 and the 2 in midfield (Phillips and O'Kane) not being able to stand up to it.

And that didnt happen today, could it be Saiz, Ali and Pablo (who all showed real fight today) have found that toughness they need? We know they can play, but today they didnt just play, they fought, they ran, they chased, they battled.

And could it be that Ronnie V (who does the running of two players) and Phillips (who was excellent today) are the perfect pair to win the physical battle in midfield?

Something was different today (not gonna get to excited).

But the team seemed tougher, quicker, more determined, more energetic, more organised.

Those 5 (with Roofe) were especially brilliant, to a man.
Signed

King Cjay

Fountain of all knowledge and wisdom
dezzy
Manager
Manager

Re: Is that

Post by dezzy »

Or, with that extra bit of flair teams have more to worry about giving us a bit extra time on the ball as we have so many options?
In our poor performances we seemed to have few looking for the ball, with the movement of that four up top, there are plenty of options for a pass
I realised I was dyslexic when I went to a toga party dressed as a goat..
The Subhuman
Superstar
Superstar

Post by The Subhuman »

Roofe the key today for me, I don't think that works with the short on effort Lassoga playing
"Never debate an idiot, they'll only drag you down to their level and they have the advantage of experience"
1964white
Twitter: @1964white

Post by 1964white »

The spine of the team was right today

Lonergan>Jansson>Phillips>Saiz>Roofe
Cjay
Superstar
Superstar

Post by Cjay »

faaip wrote:Roofe the key today for me, I don't think that works with the short on effort Lassoga playing
He did very well, the 2nd goal especially was great work from Roofe.
Signed

King Cjay

Fountain of all knowledge and wisdom