Other fans forum opinions

For everything Leeds United related and everything not - Have your say... the Marching on Together way!
Forum rules
Please be sure you are acquainted with the forum rules outlined within our FAQs.

Help support the site by using our Amazon Affiliate link when making any purchases from Amazon.
whiteswan
Superstar
Superstar

Re: Other fans opinions

Post by whiteswan »

gessa wrote:I really hate that Leeds are falling apart song, real cringeworthy
Haven't heard it but could something like that have an effect on the players?
gessa

Post by gessa »

whiteswan wrote:Haven't heard it but could something like that have an effect on the players?
Not really Swan, it's a self pee take, supposed to be ironic, not very ironic when the Wednesday fans sang it back to us though.

Think this was its first outing.

Much prefer "you're going get your F**king heads kicked in" myself, sucker for tradition :wink:
1964white
Twitter: @1964white

Post by 1964white »

gessa wrote:Not really Swan, it's a self pee take, supposed to be ironic, not very ironic when the Wednesday fans sang it back to us though.

Think this was its first outing.

Much prefer "you're going get your F**king heads kicked in" myself, sucker for tradition :wink:
We've been singing it for several games mate
1964white

Post by 1964white »

The ten minute rendition of 'We all love Leeds" from the 84th minute until the players had applauded our fans after the final whistle was immense last night :scarf1:

I think the Leicester fans were bemused by it all, you'd have thought we had won 3-1
1964white

Post by 1964white »

More comments from the foxes fans on our support

Stripeyfox
Couldn't hear SK1 at all last night (admitedly from the opposite corner, A1).

Leeds were, as usual, loud and were always going to drown us out.

Foxin hell
Couldn't hear SK1 at all last night (admitedly from the opposite corner, A1).
That's the thing though, from SK1 you can't hear the away fans, but when i'm in K1 you cant hear SK1
Also, Leeds fans were good but not half as good as some are making out.

Foxin hell
That's the thing though, from SK1 you can't hear the away fans, but when i'm in K1 you cant hear SK1 From a neutral sk4 Leeds were far better than sk1, some of you have to admit when you're beaten, Leeds were and always have been better away fans.
Yeah there's no doubting that, they do have a really vocal away following. Something I'm quite jealous of myself.

Lestajigs
I was in the family stand and I though that atmosphere all over the ground (other then the away end) was absolutely shocking!
Cjay
Superstar
Superstar

Post by Cjay »

Signed

King Cjay

Fountain of all knowledge and wisdom
1964white

Post by 1964white »

Decent response from some of the Blades fans :tup:
Cjay
Superstar
Superstar

Post by Cjay »

1964white wrote:Decent response from some of the Blades fans :tup:
Yep cant argue with much of it.
Signed

King Cjay

Cjay
Superstar
Superstar

Post by Cjay »

The Premier League does not have the physicality of the Championship. Unlike the Champ it also has refs that are pretty strict on bad and persistent fouls thereby allowing footballers (like Jota, Cav, Costa, Bright etc.) to play. If you look at our current squad I think it would more than hold it's own in the Premier League right now and even more so after another year playing together with further improvement under Nuno's watchful eye. With more top quality additions which I see as inevitable with Nuno, Jorge and Fosun on the case I genuinely believe we will finish in the top half of the Premier League next season and depending on recruitment and injuries maybe even close to the European places. I will be very surprised if we re not in the top 4 much sooner than most seem to think. COYW.
Signed

King Cjay

Cjay
Superstar
Superstar

Post by Cjay »

https://www.molineuxmix.co.uk/index.php ... on.199327/
From this thread.

Lot of talk about Wolves atm on other club forums, there deliriously happy, and why wouldn't they be. But that above post may be the most delusional thing I've ever read on another clubs forum. :shock:

With the greatest of respect to them, Mendes is using them as a shop window.
Signed

King Cjay

1964white

Post by 1964white »

Some interesting views from the Boro' fans

One or two sussed out Saiz is our best player

https://oneboro.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?tid=8737
1964white

Post by 1964white »

Some interesting views from the Boro' fans

One or two sussed out Saiz is our best player

https://oneboro.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?tid=8737
1964white

Post by 1964white »

Even the Boro' fans couldn't believe their luck with the penalty decision

Apparently the worst officials they have seen

Some of their comments about Monk may ring a bell :lol:

Read page 21 onwards re the penalty debate

https://oneboro.co.uk/forum/index.php
Norm
Superstar
Superstar

Post by Norm »

I read a lot more Leon and they're pretty scathing about Monk and fairly honest about the game.

Much negativity. One in particular -
I cant see this getting better if we continue we are heading for mid table finish, if Gibson wants go up this season then Monk has got to go. Id wait for Pulis to be sacked (next few days most likely) and go in for him if he wants to get a manager to take us up or possibly Pearson.
1964white

Post by 1964white »

Norm wrote:I read a lot more Leon and they're pretty scathing about Monk and fairly honest about the game.

Much negativity. One in particular -
I also read the majority of the topic Norm

Boro fans not happy with :

Our physical play....dirty Leeds
Referee
Their team & performances
Garry Monk :lol:

Enjoy the read, some of their comments made me laugh out loud :lol:
Wolfpack
Ballboy
Ballboy

Post by Wolfpack »

Hi all , wolves season ticket holder here , just thought I would give you some insight into the upcoming game with the sleeping giants .

1. In order for you to win down at the Molineux you must stop us weaving our pretty patterns with the ball at all costs . (stop us playing ) if not you will get hammered !

2. You must nullify our front three which ever ones they are , which I predict to be jota , bonatini and cavaliro with costa to enter the fray 2nd half . If not you will get hammered !

Good win for you guys against middlesbourgh, so I'm sure you will come to Molineux with confidence and give us a good game . The last time I posted on this thread you were near the top with us and Cardiff , since then you seem to have tailed off a fair bit , hopefully you rediscover some consistent form and start shooting back up the table , all the best for the rest of the season and good luck on Wednesday night , you will need it ;)
1964white

Post by 1964white »

Wolfpack wrote:Hi all , wolves season ticket holder here , just thought I would give you some insight into the upcoming game with the sleeping giants .

1. In order for you to win down at the Molineux you must stop us weaving our pretty patterns with the ball at all costs . (stop us playing ) if not you will get hammered !

2. You must nullify our front three which ever ones they are , which I predict to be jota , bonatini and cavaliro with costa to enter the fray 2nd half . If not you will get hammered !

Good win for you guys against middlesbourgh, so I'm sure you will come to Molineux with confidence and give us a good game . The last time I posted on this thread you were near the top with us and Cardiff , since then you seem to have tailed off a fair bit , hopefully you rediscover some consistent form and start shooting back up the table , all the best for the rest of the season and good luck on Wednesday night , you will need it ;)
You seem very confident Wolfpack & why not as Wolves are top of the table for a good reason, even when your team doesn't play well they seem to grind out a win which is a sign Wolves are heading for the premiership.
I'm nowhere near as confident even though we beat Boro', I suspect your team will offer much more for us to deal with than Monk's stragglers

Are you going to the game ?

I'll be there stopping off at the The Centurion, Tamworth for a bite to eat & a couple of beers :-D

https://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&rct=j ... BTyrUY4JRw

https://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&rct=j ... 1UtkmRe4_a
Norm
Superstar
Superstar

Post by Norm »

You on a retainer Leon? :)
Cjay
Superstar
Superstar

Post by Cjay »

Meant to join Boro forum before the game, never got round to it, not a happy bunch.
Signed

King Cjay

Cjay
Superstar
Superstar

Post by Cjay »

Wolfpack wrote:Hi all , wolves season ticket holder here , just thought I would give you some insight into the upcoming game with the sleeping giants .

Do you think your a bigger club then Everton? :lol:

Dont mind Wolves tbf. Wolfie the mascot was always fun, my mate loved George Ndah.

Don't register as a big club or sleeping giant to me tbh, maybe its my age but certainly having a good season so far.

Very much looking forward to the match, should be a good game, some very gifted players on show.

Edit, i find the big club debate interesting, please add your opinion to the thread i made, interested to hear another fans opinion.
Signed

King Cjay