How Christiansen has aged......

For everything Leeds United related and everything not - Have your say... the Marching on Together way!
Forum rules
Please be sure you are acquainted with the forum rules outlined within our FAQs.

Help support the site by using our Amazon Affiliate link when making any purchases from Amazon.
Mrs64
Superstar
Superstar

How Christiansen has aged......

Post by Mrs64 »

in just under four months managing Leeds United :shock:

August

November
1964white
Twitter: @1964white

Re: How Christiansen has aged......

Post by 1964white »

Being a bloke I hadn't noticed until you mentioned it
danhirons
Manager
Manager

Post by danhirons »

Looks same just grown a beard...
1964white

Post by 1964white »

I see Thomas has reverted back to his clean-shaven look

Much better....I detest beards !
Norm
Superstar
Superstar

Post by Norm »

I'm struggling to see a real difference tbh. Maybe it's the beard but he doesn't look older to me.
Norm
Superstar
Superstar

Post by Norm »

1964white wrote:
I see Thomas has reverted back to his clean-shaven look

tbh that's pretty darned judgemental Leon. A few weeks ago you also said you detested training shoes.

I have a beard and wear training shoes most of the time for comfort, flexibility and to prevent damage to my aging joints.

I mean, how gross must I be - am I even eligible still to be a member of this once unbeardist, untrainingshoedetesting site?

Do I have to apply for an MOT Green Card and be on advance parole until I shave my chin until it's raw sore and change my trainers for something out of River Island (like wellies I s'pose)? :lol:
1964white

Post by 1964white »

Norm wrote:tbh that's pretty darned judgemental Leon. A few weeks ago you also said you detested training shoes.

I have a beard and wear training shoes most of the time for comfort, flexibility and to prevent damage to my aging joints.

I mean, how gross must I be - am I even eligible still to be a member of this once unbeardist, untrainingshoedetesting site?

Do I have to apply for an MOT Green Card and be on advance parole until I shave my chin until it's raw sore and change my trainers for something out of River Island (like wellies I s'pose)? :lol:
Just my preferences

If you feel comfortable with facial growth & trainers that is your prerogative Norm

We are all different & like/dislike certain things in life

I won't post up anymore dislikes :wink:
whiteswan
Superstar
Superstar

Post by whiteswan »

1964white wrote:
24 years agowhen we were on our boat sailing across The North Sea I asked Mr Swan if he would grow some designer stubble, just whilst we were away on holiday.....only thing is, he hasn't shaved since!! :shock: (not what I had in mind at the time :roflmao: )
1964white

Post by 1964white »

whiteswan wrote:24 years agowhen we were on our boat sailing across The North Sea I asked Mr Swan if he would grow some designer stubble, just whilst we were away on holiday.....only thing is, he hasn't shaved since!! :shock: (not what I had in mind at the time :roflmao: )
Captain Birdseye eh Swan :doh:
liggy
First Team
First Team

Post by liggy »

Well wor lasses beard looks a reet sight
whiteswan
Superstar
Superstar

Post by whiteswan »

1964white wrote:Captain Birdseye eh Swan :doh:
Doesn't have the uniform 64.... :lol:
He is very good sailor though. He's sailed me round the Greek Islands, across the North Sea and around the Dutch waterways, down the coast and up the river Thames to St Katherine Dock just beside Tower Bridge. Mind you, we have had a few mis-haps. I'd left a rope dangling over the side of the boat during one dutch trip ( that is a real no no ) and when we changed from sail to motor, the rope got caught around the prop. Mr Swan went into the water to retrieve the rope but it had bent the prop shaft. Our friends who were on another yacht had to tow us all the way across the North Sea....I was so embarrassed :oops: The boat had to be lifted out of the water and we had to have a new prop shaft fitted. All down to my laziness and stupidity. :( Lesson learned!
Another time we were sailing out of Bologne....we'd just got through the 20ft concrete breakwater when suddenly the tiller snapped off. Now considering thats what we steer the thing with, we were in a bit of a pickle. The tide was pushing us back towards the breakwater, I was panicking and flapping around and yelling that we should call the lifeboat out...so what does Mr Swan do? He gets his toolbox out, saws off the jagged bit of the tiller, Unscrews the bit of tiller still screwed into the stock, drills some holes in the bit of tiller that he's just sawn off....sticks it in the stock and screws it back in......all this whilst we are drifting so so close to this massive breakwater! I was really panicking but he just got one with it....like I say 64....sailing isn't without its dramatic moments and dangers...
liggy
First Team
First Team

Post by liggy »

I know swan I've had the same problems
On one of them pedalos in toromolinos
And I was only 15 yards off the beach
1964white

Post by 1964white »

liggy wrote:Well wor lasses beard looks a reet sight
You can feel the stubble when you kiss Sandra :wink:
1964white

Post by 1964white »

whiteswan wrote:Doesn't have the uniform 64.... :lol:
He is very good sailor though. He's sailed me round the Greek Islands, across the North Sea and around the Dutch waterways, down the coast and up the river Thames to St Katherine Dock just beside Tower Bridge. Mind you, we have had a few mis-haps. I'd left a rope dangling over the side of the boat during one dutch trip ( that is a real no no ) and when we changed from sail to motor, the rope got caught around the prop. Mr Swan went into the water to retrieve the rope but it had bent the prop shaft. Our friends who were on another yacht had to tow us all the way across the North Sea....I was so embarrassed :oops: The boat had to be lifted out of the water and we had to have a new prop shaft fitted. All down to my laziness and stupidity. :( Lesson learned!
Another time we were sailing out of Bologne....we'd just got through the 20ft concrete breakwater when suddenly the tiller snapped off. Now considering thats what we steer the thing with, we were in a bit of a pickle. The tide was pushing us back towards the breakwater, I was panicking and flapping around and yelling that we should call the lifeboat out...so what does Mr Swan do? He gets his toolbox out, saws off the jagged bit of the tiller, Unscrews the bit of tiller still screwed into the stock, drills some holes in the bit of tiller that he's just sawn off....sticks it in the stock and screws it back in......all this whilst we are drifting so so close to this massive breakwater! I was really panicking but he just got one with it....like I say 64....sailing isn't without its dramatic moments and dangers...
For a delicate Swan you are a very brave lass :clap:

One of my clients & their teenage children are into sailing, heard some stories that makes me quiver with fear. Their daughter who is as slip as a whip (and wants to become a model) competes at a top level in sailing tournaments, has won several medals. Looking at her you wouldn't think she had it in her, she has no fear whatsoever, another brave lass !
whiteswan
Superstar
Superstar

Post by whiteswan »

1964white wrote:For a delicate Swan you are a very brave lass :clap:

One of my clients & their teenage children are into sailing, heard some stories that makes me quiver with fear. Their daughter who is as slip as a whip (and wants to become a model) competes at a top level in sailing tournaments, has won several medals. Looking at her you wouldn't think she had it in her, she has no fear whatsoever, another brave lass !
Not very brave 64...just went with whatever Mr Swan said :lol: We haven't launched the boat for the past three years, mainly because of houndie. Really though, I think I'm just using that as an excuse. I really think my sailing days are over, really see the danger now and don't enjoy it anymore.
Your clients daughter is a special one. I think sailors are. They hold no fear but at the same time show tremendous respect for the sea. If you don't, it will bite you in the bum.....big time!
Ratscoot
Manager
Manager

Post by Ratscoot »

whiteswan wrote:24 years agowhen we were on our boat sailing across The North Sea I asked Mr Swan if he would grow some designer stubble, just whilst we were away on holiday.....only thing is, he hasn't shaved since!! :shock: (not what I had in mind at the time :roflmao: )
Had a few girl friends ask me to do that then complain when it scratches their thighs :lol:
A bumble bee under the laws of physics shouldnt be able to fly, but it does because no one has told it that it can't
liggy
First Team
First Team

Post by liggy »

Ratscoot wrote:Had a few girl friends ask me to do that then complain when it scratches their thighs :lol:

Are you a dwarf ratty
Ratscoot
Manager
Manager

Post by Ratscoot »

liggy wrote:Are you a dwarf ratty
I’m definitely not on the tall side :roflmao:
A bumble bee under the laws of physics shouldnt be able to fly, but it does because no one has told it that it can't