Not a good day for me.....

For everything Leeds United related and everything not - Have your say... the Marching on Together way!
Forum rules
Please be sure you are acquainted with the forum rules outlined within our FAQs.

Help support the site by using our Amazon Affiliate link when making any purchases from Amazon.
1964white
Twitter: @1964white

Not a good day for me.....

Post by 1964white »

Leeds lose again :(

Returned back to our coach to see one of our ladies who was in the seat behind me sweating profusely & not feeling well, then she said she felt sick so guided a to the loo close by open the door for her, must have been in there five minutes vomiting. Anyway helped her back up the steps to her seat ensuring the air conditioning was on & then collected a few carrier bags & handed her some tissues in case she felt ill again. The bloke sat next to E stood up for the journey home....I don't blame him tbh. E did thank me as we departed the coach but she still looked very pale, hope she is okay.

Then I had a smooth journey in the car dropping my mates off at Howden 30 miles away from home.
Really needed a pee but I thought I'd be okay, drive into our village road only to be confronted by two jack russell terriers running towards me, stopped the car more or less outside our cottage, jumped out of my car to stop two cars approaching on both sides, as I did that both dogs jumped into my car. Rang Jill from my mobile to let her know the problem, then I headed to four houses eventually tacking down the owners. Got back into my car & as it's been a very wet day here it was in a filthy smelly state with lots of muddy paw-marks everywhere :x

Btw I did make it loo in time just :)
whiteswan
Superstar
Superstar

Re: Not a good day for me.....

Post by whiteswan »

1964white wrote: Sat Feb 10, 2018 6:11 pm
Then I had a smooth journey in the car dropping my mates off at Howden 30 miles away from home.
Really needed a pee but I thought I'd be okay, drive into our village road only to see two jack tussell terriers running towards me, stopped the car more or less outside our cottage, jumped out of my car to stop two cars approaching on both sides, as I did that both dogs jumped into my car. Rang Jill from my mobile to let her know the problem, then I headed to four houses eventually tacking down the owners. Got back into my car & as it's been a very wet day here it was in a filthy smelly state with lots of muddy paw-marks everywhere :x

:rol: :rol: :rol:
Could have been worse 64....E could have vomitted all over you..... :lol:
(On a serious note hope she's ok and it's nothing serious....)
1964white

Post by 1964white »

whiteswan wrote: Sat Feb 10, 2018 6:49 pm :rol: :rol: :rol:
Could have been worse 64....E could have vomitted all over you..... :lol:
(On a serious note hope she's ok and it's nothing serious....)
Was a concern believe me Swan.

Two of our regulars both in their 50's said I don't know how you cope with that type of thing Leon.
Said it's not pleasant but someone has to help when she was obviously in a distressed state :poorly:
whiteswan
Superstar
Superstar

Post by whiteswan »

1964white wrote: Sat Feb 10, 2018 7:01 pm Was a concern believe me Swan.

Two of our regulars both in their 50's said I don't know how you cope with that type of thing Leon.
Said it's not pleasant but someone has to help when she was obviously in a distressed state :poorly:
During my dental nursing days I couldn't handle patients being sick...it often happened when we were taking impressions. I used to leg it and leave the poor dentist to clean it up! Thing is one of my interview questions was " If a patient is sick can you clean it up?" I said "yes of course I can" knowing full well that I couldn't :) So I'm with your two regulars on that one 64!
1964white

Post by 1964white »

whiteswan wrote: Sat Feb 10, 2018 7:10 pm During my dental nursing days I couldn't handle patients being sick...it often happened when we were taking impressions. I used to leg it and leave the poor dentist to clean it up! Thing is one of my interview questions was " If a patient is sick can you clean it up?" I said "yes of course I can" knowing full well that I couldn't :) So I'm with your two regulars on that one 64!
No way was I clearing it up :roflmao:
weasel
Superstar
Superstar

Post by weasel »

Sounds like you got off lightly as you could have ended up covered in a mixture of vomit, dog sh*t and your own p*ss. Sounds like a normal Saturday night out for Liggy ;-) ;-)
liggy
First Team
First Team

Post by liggy »

Gandalf
Superstar
Superstar

Post by Gandalf »

In that case, I wouldn't check the horse racing results.
Delapsus Resurgam - When I fall I shall rise!
1964white

Post by 1964white »

Gandalf wrote: Sat Feb 10, 2018 8:27 pm In that case, I wouldn't check the horse racing results.
I've seen them Gandi, my day just got worst :(

Mrs 64 has made up for my strange day with one of her culinary delights.....spaghetti bolognese followed by cheesecake & ice cream plus a glass of Southern Comfort :tumbler: also just opened a box of Thornton chocs :-D
whiteswan
Superstar
Superstar

Post by whiteswan »

1964white wrote: Sat Feb 10, 2018 9:00 pm I've seen them Gandi, my day just got worst :(

Mrs 64 has made up for my strange day with one of her culinary delights.....spaghetti bolognese followed by cheesecake & ice cream plus a glass of Southern Comfort :tumbler: also just opened a box of Thornton chocs :-D
She spoils you! :)
1964white

Post by 1964white »

whiteswan wrote: Sat Feb 10, 2018 9:59 pm She spoils you! :)
I know :-D

Just to finish my day off I did rubbish in all our competitions

No points in Leeds Correct Score
No points in Predict 6
No winners (not even a place) on the horses :(
1964white

Post by 1964white »

Should have stayed in bed ;-)
whiteswan
Superstar
Superstar

Post by whiteswan »

Just to make you feel better......Swannie won last man standing......
Norm
Superstar
Superstar

Post by Norm »

1964white wrote:

At least something came out OK Leon.
Some days you might as well have stayed in bed eh!
1964white

Post by 1964white »

whiteswan wrote: Sat Feb 10, 2018 11:03 pm Just to make you feel better......Swannie won last man standing......
Well done Swan :angel:
1964white

Post by 1964white »

Our neighbours son was looking after their dogs whilst they were away for the night

M the owner of the dogs knocked on the door this morning offering to pay for the valeting of my car. Good decent neighbours is so important imo !
whiteswan
Superstar
Superstar

Post by whiteswan »

1964white wrote: Sun Feb 11, 2018 8:56 pm Our neighbours son was looking after their dogs whilst they were away for the night

M the owner of the dogs knocked on the door this morning offering to pay for the valeting of my car. Good decent neighbours is so important imo !
Too true! Did you take them up on their offer?
1964white

Post by 1964white »

whiteswan wrote: Sun Feb 11, 2018 9:34 pm Too true! Did you take them up on their offer?
Knowing how they are M & his family will insist we take his up his offer, his son has done a lot of work for us in the past. He built a new path in our driveway & paved around our front porch way last summer, excellent builder/roofer/etc with more work to come this year.

Valeting inside my car won't come cheap although the garage we use who do all our car repairs also regular clean both cars at a good ££'s rate :-D