Confession time

For everything Leeds United related and everything not - Have your say... the Marching on Together way!
Forum rules
Please be sure you are acquainted with the forum rules outlined within our FAQs.

Help support the site by using our Amazon Affiliate link when making any purchases from Amazon.
Cjay
Superstar
Superstar

Confession time

Post by Cjay »

Its something ive never admitted publicly . . . . :(

Been this way for a few years now, wanted to tell people but dont want them to judge me :oops:

Its not something you can say easily . . . . . .

Please dont think bad of me :(

Gary Neville is my favorite pundit :oops: :oops:

Him and Jamie Carragher make me lol, ive watched matches i had 0 interest in just to see them :roflmao:
Signed

King Cjay

Fountain of all knowledge and wisdom
Cjay
Superstar
Superstar

Re: Confession time

Post by Cjay »

Signed

King Cjay

hector

Post by hector »

Oh dear.......
whiteswan
Superstar
Superstar

Post by whiteswan »

I'm afraid I agree with Cjay. Gary Neville is my fave too, especially his comment after a Scum v Liverpool game something like "it was like watching The Red Lion v The Rose and Crown pub teams".....I was gutted when he landed a managerial job..and yes, him and Jamie Carragher are brilliant together :lol:
1964white
Twitter: @1964white

Post by 1964white »

Blimey I thought you were going to do a Miss Surreywhite on us :lol:

We were all sympathetic & full of support for sadly our missing lady but Gary Neville & Jamie Carragher you're having a laugh Cjay :roflmao:
Ratscoot
Manager
Manager

Post by Ratscoot »

Phew I was worried what you maybe confessing Leon :roflmao:

Emma Louise Jones is my fav :x
A bumble bee under the laws of physics shouldnt be able to fly, but it does because no one has told it that it can't
1964white
Twitter: @1964white

Post by 1964white »

Ratscoot wrote:Phew I was worried what you maybe confessing Leon :roflmao:

Emma Louise Jones is my fav :x
I'm not confessing anything on here Rat :roflmao:
The Subhuman
Superstar
Superstar

Post by The Subhuman »

17 Hail Marys and 25 Our Fathers and a cheque for £100 in the swear box please
"Never debate an idiot, they'll only drag you down to their level and they have the advantage of experience"
Cjay
Superstar
Superstar

Post by Cjay »

whiteswan wrote:I'm afraid I agree with Cjay. Gary Neville is my fave too, especially his comment after a Scum v Liverpool game something like "it was like watching The Red Lion v The Rose and Crown pub teams".....I was gutted when he landed a managerial job..and yes, him and Jamie Carragher are brilliant together :lol:
"Nobody wants to be a Gary Neville . ."
Signed

King Cjay

beer belly bert
Subs Bench
Subs Bench

Post by beer belly bert »

oh well , if its , confession time , here goes and please don't judge me too harsh ,

I LIKE TO DRINK THE BRINE JUICE FROM THE HOT DOG SAUSAGE TIN

wow that feels good to get that off my chest

cant wait for liggys confession :roflmao: :roflmao:
I could stop drinking but im not a quitter
NorfolkWhite
Manager
Manager

Post by NorfolkWhite »

I used to like you CJ :duno:

Can't honestly say any of my best friends are GN fans :lol:
Last edited by NorfolkWhite on Thu Nov 30, 2017 9:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
NorfolkWhite
Manager
Manager

Post by NorfolkWhite »

beer belly bert wrote:oh well , if its , confession time , here goes and please don't judge me too harsh ,

I LIKE TO DRINK THE BRINE JUICE FROM THE HOT DOG SAUSAGE TIN

wow that feels good to get that off my chest

cant wait for liggys confession :roflmao: :roflmao:
It's better than being a GN liker :lol:
Cjay
Superstar
Superstar

Post by Cjay »

NorfolkWhite wrote:I used to like you CJ :duno:

Can't honestly say any of my best friends are GN fans :lol:
Ahh but they may be :twisted:
Signed

King Cjay

Cjay
Superstar
Superstar

Post by Cjay »

Thierry Henry-sexual misconduct in the work place, groping Jamie Carraghers knee.

Jamie Carragher-Spitting at people

Roy Keane- Crimes against beards.

Gary Neville -Just being a god amongst pundits :)

Disclaimer- If your reading Thierry its a joke before i get jumped on by twitter or something.
Signed

King Cjay

Richard
Subs Bench
Subs Bench
Twitter: @northantsmanvan

Post by Richard »

Gary Neville knows his stuff when you listen to him, living proof of how easy it is to pinpoint problems but hopeless when putting it into practice. Reminds me of TC who talked the talk with his interview and A5 whiteboard but when it come to putting it into reality...
fred
Subs Bench
Subs Bench

Post by fred »

Richard wrote: Mon Mar 12, 2018 9:57 pm Gary Neville knows his stuff when you listen to him, living proof of how easy it is to pinpoint problems but hopeless when putting it into practice. Reminds me of TC who talked the talk with his interview and A5 whiteboard but when it come to putting it into reality...
Yeah, seems to be a real gap between both...for what reasons ever.
Clive
Subs Bench
Subs Bench

Post by Clive »

I hate Gary Neville, he rants like a nutcase and thinks keepers should save every shot that goes in.
weasel
Superstar
Superstar

Post by weasel »

Richard wrote: Mon Mar 12, 2018 9:57 pm Gary Neville knows his stuff when you listen to him, living proof of how easy it is to pinpoint problems but hopeless when putting it into practice. Reminds me of TC who talked the talk with his interview and A5 whiteboard but when it come to putting it into reality...
Much more to management than simply coming up with a formation or tactics and expecting the players to be able to adapt immediately. Any tactics can look great on a tv display, whiteboard, computer game etc but in reality all tactics can fall apart due to a lack of intensity, 1 or 2 players playing poorly, another team's tactics etc.

TC implemented some great tactics to improve last year's team - notice how he also completely outclassed Monk's Middlesborough side tactically, however I doubt his tactics included losing 3 of the previous season's best players and not replacing them. Look at how Pep Guardiola's tactics were made to look very average last season because he didn't have all the right players but the same tactics look brilliant now because all the players have had time to get used to them and he has replaced players that were incapable of playing that way. If it was easy to simply play like Barcelona then every team would do it. It takes time and a lot of good players and TC was given neither.
YorkshireSquare
Administrator
Administrator
Twitter: @motforum

Post by YorkshireSquare »

Don’t worry, Sky Sports already have a ready-made replacement… Wayne Rooney! :shock:
Richard
Subs Bench
Subs Bench
Twitter: @northantsmanvan

Post by Richard »

weasel wrote: Tue Mar 13, 2018 8:18 am Much more to management than simply coming up with a formation or tactics and expecting the players to be able to adapt immediately. Any tactics can look great on a tv display, whiteboard, computer game etc but in reality all tactics can fall apart due to a lack of intensity, 1 or 2 players playing poorly, another team's tactics etc.

TC implemented some great tactics to improve last year's team - notice how he also completely outclassed Monk's Middlesborough side tactically, however I doubt his tactics included losing 3 of the previous season's best players and not replacing them. Look at how Pep Guardiola's tactics were made to look very average last season because he didn't have all the right players but the same tactics look brilliant now because all the players have had time to get used to them and he has replaced players that were incapable of playing that way. If it was easy to simply play like Barcelona then every team would do it. It takes time and a lot of good players and TC was given neither.
I don't disagree, I would prefer to have TC back over PH but when we all rushed to look at who this TC was and searching through Wiki to see what he had done, we were all left a bit deflated by his appointment. Then we heard how he conducted himself in an interview with his whiteboard and showing Orta and Rads where we went wrong last season and based on this it would seem they appointed him. Just saying it's okay on a board, reality is...