Tommy Robinson in prison.

For everything Leeds United related and everything not - Have your say... the Marching on Together way!
Forum rules
Please be sure you are acquainted with the forum rules outlined within our FAQs.

Help support the site by using our Amazon Affiliate link when making any purchases from Amazon.
Gurj
Manager
Manager

Re: Tommy Robinson in prison.

Post by Gurj »

becchio bear wrote: Mon May 28, 2018 3:18 pm I've signed the petition to get him out of prison. Disgusting he is even there in the first place. This Asian grooming of young vulnerable white girls is disgraceful and the fact it is swept under the carpet due to pc crap is even more disgusting. :bear:
Lets call it what it really is as well then please, Muslim grooming of young white girls.......Asian is way too broad, Sikhs such as myself do not wish to be associated with the term Asian when it drags us into this disgrace !
LEEDS AND FOREVER PROUD TO BE !!
Ellandback1
Site Contributor
Site Contributor
Twitter: @EllandBack1

Post by Ellandback1 »

There's something not quite right about Robinson - He seems to attract trouble wherever he goes.

His past associations with far right groups certainly don't help his cause, nor do his one man crusades.

The court would have made it clear that all media regarding the case was banned. Robinson KNEW what he was doing.

We have one of the fairest judicial systems in the World.

All these supposed glory hunters should leave it up to the police.

I do think prison is harsh though, but if Robinson told the police that upon his release he would do the same thing again, what else could they do?
becchio bear
Superstar
Superstar
Twitter: @Becchiobear

Post by becchio bear »

Gurj wrote: Tue May 29, 2018 8:08 am Lets call it what it really is as well then please, Muslim grooming of young white girls.......Asian is way too broad, Sikhs such as myself do not wish to be associated with the term Asian when it drags us into this disgrace !
Apologies Gurj, you are of course absolutely correct. Muslim grooming of young white girls. :bear:
I'm going back to 505, I saw them at Sheffield and they were amazing.
fred
Subs Bench
Subs Bench

Post by fred »

Ellandback1 wrote: Tue May 29, 2018 8:39 am There's something not quite right about Robinson - He seems to attract trouble wherever he goes.

His past associations with far right groups certainly don't help his cause, nor do his one man crusades.

The court would have made it clear that all media regarding the case was banned. Robinson KNEW what he was doing.

We have one of the fairest judicial systems in the World.

All these supposed glory hunters should leave it up to the police.

I do think prison is harsh though, but if Robinson told the police that upon his release he would do the same thing again, what else could they do?
Utter BS. Moral courage it was once know as I believe.

Here`s a very balanced comment on what happened:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B3PImtnJwAM

Comment quote: "Thanks for that. I fear that we are going to need all the encouragement we can get. We Brits are a weak hearted bunch who just want to watch silly TV shows and put our heads in the sand about anything serious like Tommy Robinson's arrest and jailing. I hope I am wrong."

:shock:

And if anyone believes his imprisonment was over the top then:

https://www.change.org/p/theresa-may-mp ... e_petition
Gurj
Manager
Manager

Post by Gurj »

becchio bear wrote: Tue May 29, 2018 11:08 am Apologies Gurj, you are of course absolutely correct. Muslim grooming of young white girls. :bear:
Thank you BB
LEEDS AND FOREVER PROUD TO BE !!
Ellandback1
Site Contributor
Site Contributor

Post by Ellandback1 »

fred wrote: Tue May 29, 2018 11:58 am Utter BS. Social courage it was once know as I believe.

Here`s a very balanced comment on what happened:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B3PImtnJwAM

Comment quote: "Thanks for that. I fear that we are going to need all the encouragement we can get. We Brits are a weak hearted bunch who just want to watch silly TV shows and put our heads in the sand about anything serious like Tommy Robinson's arrest and jailing. I hope I am wrong."

:shock:
Afternoon Fred.

I am watching the video.

It shows an ex pat now living in Israel.

He tells the story of how people he knew started, and his involvement with the far right movement the EDL.

It seems that he is just spouting on about Muslims, Islam and the Koran.

Its all negative.

There's good and bad in all walks of life pal. Its not a balanced view.

A rapist is a rapist whether they are black or white!
fred
Subs Bench
Subs Bench

Post by fred »

Ellandback1 wrote: Tue May 29, 2018 12:24 pm

A rapist is a rapist whether they are black or white!
Of course you`re right with that quote.
Are their non-muslim grooming and raping gangs in England?
(Rumours suggest their could be `Christian` paedophile rings being covered up...)
Fact is, that these gangs are incultured by Islam and connoted
cultural practises.
Young girls getting married to 40 year old men
is part of Koran, that is how Mohammed acted.
Looking at minor girls as sex objects of little human worth, is
part of many muslim influenced cultures.

So no black and white to concider here.

The Koran legits in parts all kinds of uncivilized ways of behaviour.
The Bible isn`t free of uncivilized ideas either.
No coincidence, after all, written 1500-2000 years ago...sigh.

Maybe this is more balanced?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DyRPN8T0guw

What ennoys me are the Police who would do whatever
they are told to do it seems. A bunch of obedient, clueless
idiots who swear not to critize any orders handed out to them.
Last edited by fred on Tue May 29, 2018 1:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ellandback1
Site Contributor
Site Contributor

Post by Ellandback1 »

fred wrote: Tue May 29, 2018 12:43 pm Of course you`re right with that quote.
Are their non-muslim grooming and raping gangs in England?
Fact is, that these gangs are incultured by Islam and connoted
cultural practises.
Young girls getting married to 40 year old men
is part of Koran, that is how Mohammed acted.
Looking at minor girls as sex objects of little human worth, is
part of many muslim influenced cultures.

So no black and white to concider here.
Hi Fred,

If I can play devils advocate.

I could be wrong but I'm sure there all all type of religions connected to rapist gangs in Britain!

I'm guessing that we hear more about the Muslim gangs as it sells more newspapers?

I have not read the Koran, but I sincerely hope that does not happen in modern day times.
fred
Subs Bench
Subs Bench

Post by fred »

Ellandback1 wrote: Tue May 29, 2018 12:59 pm Hi Fred,

If I can play devils advocate.

I could be wrong but I'm sure there all all type of religions connected to rapist gangs in Britain!

I'm guessing that we hear more about the Muslim gangs as it sells more newspapers?

I have not read the Koran, but I sincerely hope that does not happen in modern day times.
lol, you are bad informed. The mainstream press has been put under pressure by authorities not to use the words `asian` or even `muslim` in context of grooming-gangs.
That`s the whole point: the authorities being very protective of Muslims in general (for whatever reasons). Even allowing clearly extrem muslims to demonstrate against the English laws and Police...it`s ridiculous.
Whoever is part of these gangs, if muslim or Christian (lol...the Vatican must be one of the
places where anything is possible) or without belief should be procecuted. Point.
The authorities haven`t acted on this, although it has been going on for years. Why? Anyones guess...not serving the people for sure though.

And let`s not forget: the catholic church got civilized not by own will and insight, but because the worldly powers got mixed up.
The same with Islam. If they had the power they would f**k civilized law. You hoping is what T. Robinson would concider to be
not good enough...and I must agree.
You not have read the Koran isn`t the best basis for playing the devils advocat either, or not? (Not that I have memorized the Koran...imagine such BS as main content teached in schools , but I know enough to say, that it has aweful parts when compared to civilized moral standards.)

And: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i7WEFeBJTUQ
Gandalf
Superstar
Superstar

Post by Gandalf »

Well, the idiot has got 13 months, which includes the 3 months suspended sentence for the previous time that he did this (plus a bit extra for contempt of court, as well). If anyone thinks that good ole Tommy is campaigning for the victims of the grooming gangs, then they must be living in cloud cuckoo land. His main aim, as in that of the EDL, is to spread Islamophobia in Britain and beyond, which they hope will lead to race riots.

Also, just for Fred, here is a link to explain the legalities of the actions taken by the police and courts.

https://thesecretbarrister.com/2018/05/ ... -robinson/

Anyone who signed the petition for his release should hang their heads in shame.
Delapsus Resurgam - When I fall I shall rise!
Ellandback1
Site Contributor
Site Contributor

Post by Ellandback1 »

Gandalf wrote: Tue May 29, 2018 2:33 pm Well, the idiot has got 13 months, which includes the 3 months suspended sentence for the previous time that he did this (plus a bit extra for contempt of court, as well). If anyone thinks that good ole Tommy is campaigning for the victims of the grooming gangs, then they must be living in cloud cuckoo land. His main aim, as in that of the EDL, is to spread Islamophobia in Britain and beyond, which they hope will lead to race riots.

Also, just for Fred, here is a link to explain the legalities of the actions taken by the police and courts.

Anyone who signed the petition for his release should hang their heads in shame.
Afternoon Gandolf

Very well written and professional article:-

Great find Gandolf.

There is a lot of mis-information out there! It wouldn't be fair to say those who signed the petition should hang their heads in shame, but I do think Robinson (imo) is a racist far right wing thug who loves the publicity of painting himself as a martyr; and he has sucked in many people....
fred
Subs Bench
Subs Bench

Post by fred »

Gandalf wrote: Tue May 29, 2018 2:33 pm Well, the idiot has got 13 months, which includes the 3 months suspended sentence for the previous time that he did this (plus a bit extra for contempt of court, as well). If anyone thinks that good ole Tommy is campaigning for the victims of the grooming gangs, then they must be living in cloud cuckoo land. His main aim, as in that of the EDL, is to spread Islamophobia in Britain and beyond, which they hope will lead to race riots.

You are a total hypocrit numpty. So you post a link by some random `blogger` and believe it as it suits your agenda.
Show me one single Youtube vid (of the last 4-5 years) showing Tommy Robinson being racist or islamphobic. If you can`t then enough is proven in regard of your mind-set.
I f you aren`t prepared or capable to back up your claims with evidence, you are just one of those idiots trying to distract from the problems Tommy has been exposing by defaming him as being this or that.
Shame on you, mate, whatever Tommys intentions are (anyone can say anything in this respect), he has been trying and been successful to make your country safer for your children and grand-children.

To read such BS makes me sick.
Last edited by fred on Tue May 29, 2018 3:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
fred
Subs Bench
Subs Bench

Post by fred »

Ellandback1 wrote: Tue May 29, 2018 3:01 pm Afternoon Gandolf

Very well written and professional article:-

Great find Gandolf.

There is a lot of mis-information out there! It wouldn't be fair to say those who signed the petition should hang their heads in shame, but I do think Robinson (imo) is a racist far right wing thug who loves the publicity of painting himself as a martyr; and he has sucked in many people....
Believe what you want...back it up with evidence or just shut up with your personal beliefs and speculations, accusations what drives Tommy Robinson. You guys don`t deserve this man standing up for the safety of your chldren (whatever his motivs are, no doubt what the motives are of these raping gangs though.)
You guys are seriously deluded. Sigh.
Cjay
Superstar
Superstar

Post by Cjay »

fred wrote: Tue May 29, 2018 3:23 pm You are a total hypocrit numpty. So you post a link by some random `blogger` and believe it as it suits your agenda.
Show me one single Youtube vid (of the last 4-5 years) showing Tommy Robinson being racist or islamphobic. If you can`t then enough is proven in regard of your mind-set.
I f you aren`t prepared or capable to back up your claims with evidence, you are just one of those idiots trying to distract from the problems Tommy has been exposing by defaming him as being this or that.
Shame on you, mate, whatever Tommys intentions are (anyone can say anything in this respect), he has been trying and been successful to make your country safer for your children and grand-children.

Just curious.

Why does it have a time limit?

Surely any evidence ever of someone being racist is wrong?
Signed

King Cjay

Fountain of all knowledge and wisdom
Gandalf
Superstar
Superstar

Post by Gandalf »

fred wrote: Tue May 29, 2018 3:23 pm You are a total hypocrit numpty. So you post a link by some random `blogger` and believe it as it suits your agenda.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/p ... 91406.html

... and cut out the insults.
fred
Subs Bench
Subs Bench

Post by fred »

Cjay wrote: Tue May 29, 2018 3:47 pm Just curious.

Why does it have a time limit?

Surely any evidence ever of someone being racist is wrong?

Point being that people can change, may need to experience
things to recognize what one is prepared to stand for and
what not.

But if any such vids are on Youtube no probs for me.
Post the links and I`ll watch them.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bGLuEhAkpaI ...controversial no doubt (BBC...)
Last edited by fred on Tue May 29, 2018 4:14 pm, edited 2 times in total.
fred
Subs Bench
Subs Bench

Post by fred »

Gandalf wrote: Tue May 29, 2018 3:53 pm https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/p ... 91406.html

... and cut out the insults.
The Independent...are you having a laugh. That`s the whole point that
mainstream media have been forced to cover up these grooming
gang activities. Exactly the same what has happend in regard to him being
inprisoned. No mainstream media are allowed to write about it.
Insults? Are you for real?
And you dare to defame T. Robinson based on a hypocrit media which suits your peronal agenda?
Jog on, if that`s all you can come up with. You probably believe that T. Robinson wouldn`t expose
gang grooming by other people, as they aren`t muslim...sigh

As said: you don`t deserve the moral courage of this guy, but thankfully he doesn`t give a f**k and keeps going on anyway
(Well the authorities have had enough of his cover up activities...and have bent law so they can take him out now.)
Gandalf
Superstar
Superstar

Post by Gandalf »

fred wrote: Tue May 29, 2018 3:55 pm The Independent...are you having a laugh. That`s the whole point that
mainstream media have been forced to cover up these grooming
gang activities. Exactly the same what has happend in regard to him being
inprisoned. No mainstream media are allowed to write about it.
Insults? Are you for real?
And you dare to defame T. Robinson based on a hypocrit media which suits your peronal agenda?
Jog on, if that`s all you can come up with.
What are you talking about, you loon, the mainstream media and television have been all over the grooming gangs stories since they came out into the open, , highlighting the deficiencies of the Police and Social Services. Trials are now taking place to convict the monsters that are committing these horrendous crimes. Your pal Tommy is the one rampaging about putting these trials at risk by filming the defendants and jurors as they enter and leave the court, If you had read the first link I had posted it would have explained it to you. Hence the reporting restrictions.

The Independent link describes his speech at an anti-Islam rally in Holland. If you can't spot the Islamophobia link in there, then there is not a lot more than I can say, nor do I wish to.

... and I don't have to defame him - He seems to be doing a pretty good job of that himself. If I wanted to pick someone as the saviour of my country, who would keep my children safe, then I probably wouldn't pick a man who has been in prison numerous times for assaulting a police officer, mortgage fraud, various counts of football violence, trying to enter the US on somebody else's passport, and for various infractions at EDL rallies.
fred
Subs Bench
Subs Bench

Post by fred »

Gandalf wrote: Tue May 29, 2018 4:19 pm What are you talking about, you loon, the mainstream media and television have been all over the grooming gangs stories since they came out into the open, , highlighting the deficiencies of the Police and Social Services. Trials are now taking place to convict the monsters that are committing these horrendous crimes. Your pal Tommy is the one rampaging about putting these trials at risk by filming the defendants and jurors as they enter and leave the court, If you had read the first link I had posted it would have explained it to you. Hence the reporting restrictions.
Well, that wasn`t the official reason for inprisoning him, was it? (And besides that utter nonsense anyway, you may believe whatever you find convenient: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TTdJaHWvLbk ...he doesn`t name any information not being accessable online, although exposing them, by fiming them, could be debated as being problematic) And in regard to the grooming gangs: the press wasn`t allowed to assosiate these gangs as being asians or muslims. And they started reporting it from when exactly? Way after Robinson had named this problem.
The Independent link describes his speech at an anti-Islam rally in Holland. If you can't spot the Islamophobia link in there, then there is not a lot more than I can say, nor do I wish to.
Of course Robinson was against Islam as such, but that is way back. (But then: have you read the Koran/Haddith? No reservations to some parts of the books? No? And if yes: mustn`t you have general reservations against a religion based on a book with such contents?) And do you define every Person on mistakes and wrong judgememts of the past? Or just
where you find it suits your agenda? You are a hypocrit in my eyes. Or back such claims up with any evidence since he left the EDL. If not, I needn`t defame you of talking gibberish, as you are doing a pretty good Job yourself proving that.
... and I don't have to defame him - He seems to be doing a pretty good job of that himself. If I wanted to pick someone as the saviour of my country, who would keep my children safe, then I probably wouldn't pick a man who has been in prison numerous times for assaulting a police officer, mortgage fraud, various counts of football violence, trying to enter the US on somebody else's passport, and for various infractions at EDL rallies.
Yawn, who are you talking about, the man 10 years ago, or what he has been since he left the EDL?
And if someone would be successful in adressing dangers for my children I wouldn`t care what his past was. As long
as he was acting within the laws.

Inform yourself, before spouting out, thanks.
YorkshireSquare
Administrator
Administrator
Twitter: @motforum

Post by YorkshireSquare »

fred wrote: Tue May 29, 2018 3:23 pm You are a total hypocrit numpty.

Not the first time you have resorted to personal insults when people disagree with you. Can you cut it out please?