Spying Accusation - EFL Verdict

For everything Leeds United related and everything not - Have your say... the Marching on Together way!
Forum rules
Please be sure you are acquainted with the forum rules outlined within our FAQs.

Help support the site by using our Amazon Affiliate link when making any purchases from Amazon.
BGwhite
Superstar
Superstar

Re: Spying Accusation !!!

Post by BGwhite »

I see T May was in Stoke today. Wonder if MB tapped her up to pop round to certain training ground. The mind boggles.

Sent from my XT1032 using Tapatalk

leic white 63
First Team
First Team

Post by leic white 63 »

apparently derbyshire police have found new evidence the leeds spy left behind.... a piece of paper with the words RICHARD KEOGH IS f**king SHITE !
rab_rant

Post by rab_rant »

Think on this: Bielsa gives out his team sheet to all the opposition teams a day before
the games. This could considered as giving opposition teams an advantage.
No need to use binoculars or hide in laundry baskets to steal some inside knowledge.
Bielsa lays it all out on the tabe for you to do with it what you will.

While other managers fervently guard their secrets and throw a hissy fit if anybody
tries to find out what they are doing, Bielsa puts his team sheet into the public domain
days before the match.

Now I ask you who is the more honest man?
BGwhite
Superstar
Superstar

Post by BGwhite »

leic white 63 wrote:apparently derbyshire police have found new evidence the leeds spy left behind.... a piece of paper with the words RICHARD KEOGH IS f**king SHITE !
THE EYES to the left 2 , THE EYES to the right 0

Sent from my XT1032 using Tapatalk

leedsmad
First Team
First Team

Post by leedsmad »

gessa wrote: Mon Jan 14, 2019 6:30 pm In that , he says about the Chelsea spying "I certainly wasn't aware of it and I don't believe it at all,

then adds "Certainly not in the form that it happened this time."

Well , if you don't believe it happened, how would you know what form it happened.
Spot on Ges, Liars get themselves in knots.
Isn't there anything worthwhile that Journalists can report in your Country than 4 Days of the same dribble.
I'm telling you now nothing is going to happen from the football association a Warning and that's it, there was no trespassing, no property damage, intent? Well that's questionable.... If Derby say he had pliers well there stupid for calling the Cops so early and should of waited for him to actually cut the fence and trespass so can't prove there was intent.
Stupid fools they are, cop it on the chin and except it Biesla admitted it and put his hand up straight away.... Points deduction is what there trying to achieve and it won't happen.

Biesla has the potential to be in the same class as Don Revie and become the ultimate Legend for this Club, if we get Promotion which I think we will and to think it's basically the same squad as last year and all the injuries and under 23's he had to use... It's nothing short of amazing and pure Coaching genius.
I have my tat of Biesla ready to be inked come May :) which one Ges him sitting on the blue bucket or crouching down on the dugout lol
weasel
Superstar
Superstar

Post by weasel »

I can't help but think that Derby spotted the guy and then discovered that they had seen him before (prior to the first match against us). They then told Lampard who decided to leak the story to the press in the hopes of blowing up a media storm and affecting the Leeds performance. Don't forget he was managed for a long time by Jose Mourinho who was a master of mind games and trying to gain physchological advantages before the ball was kicked. However Bielsa played a master stroke by taken the wind out of Lampard's sails and saying he did it, whilst refusing to apologise and turned it back on Derby by getting the whole team and fans united. Just look at the sly grin on Bielsa's face when they shook hands - almost like saying 'nice try young man but you got a lot to learn.'
gessa

Post by gessa »

leedsmad wrote: Mon Jan 14, 2019 9:49 pm Spot on Ges, Liars get themselves in knots.
Isn't there anything worthwhile that Journalists can report in your Country than 4 Days of the same dribble.
I'm telling you now nothing is going to happen from the football association a Warning and that's it, there was no trespassing, no property damage, intent? Well that's questionable.... If Derby say he had pliers well there stupid for calling the Cops so early and should of waited for him to actually cut the fence and trespass so can't prove there was intent.
Stupid fools they are, cop it on the chin and except it Biesla admitted it and put his hand up straight away.... Points deduction is what there trying to achieve and it won't happen.

Biesla has the potential to be in the same class as Don Revie and become the ultimate Legend for this Club, if we get Promotion which I think we will and to think it's basically the same squad as last year and all the injuries and under 23's he had to use... It's nothing short of amazing and pure Coaching genius.
I have my tat of Biesla ready to be inked come May :) which one Ges him sitting on the blue bucket or crouching down on the dugout lol
Has to be the bucket mate. :)
NorfolkWhite
Manager
Manager

Post by NorfolkWhite »

Seems like this one has a way to run yet, we are being formally investigated by EFL - now rhere’s a surprise.

I can see this getting really messy.
SG90
Superstar
Superstar

Post by SG90 »

I hope our lawyers are straight on to CAS. They can't deduct us points for something every club in history has done.
The Subhuman
Superstar
Superstar

Post by The Subhuman »

They'll have to make up a new rule first ...then retrospectively penalize us...It has happened before so would be no surprise.
"Never debate an idiot, they'll only drag you down to their level and they have the advantage of experience"
The Subhuman
Superstar
Superstar

Post by The Subhuman »

At least this time we can fight it, last time they held the fact we hadn't been granted the golden share and threatened to withhold it if we didn't lie down ant take the punishment IIRC
"Never debate an idiot, they'll only drag you down to their level and they have the advantage of experience"
SG90
Superstar
Superstar

Post by SG90 »

Why do I feel like Bielsa is being punished simply for telling the truth?
NorfolkWhite
Manager
Manager

Post by NorfolkWhite »

SG90 wrote: Tue Jan 15, 2019 3:24 pm Why do I feel like Bielsa is being punished simply for telling the truth?
I think it’s the more heinous crime of looking like getting LUFC back to the PL they are worried about :evil:
SG90
Superstar
Superstar

Post by SG90 »

faaip wrote: Tue Jan 15, 2019 3:18 pm They'll have to make up a new rule first ...then retrospectively penalize us...It has happened before so would be no surprise.
CAS will take them to the cleaners.
whiteswan
Superstar
Superstar

Post by whiteswan »

NorfolkWhite wrote: Tue Jan 15, 2019 3:09 pm Seems like this one has a way to run yet, we are being formally investigated by EFL - now rhere’s a surprise.

I can see this getting really messy.
Just seen that Norfolk, it's breaking news on Sky Sports News. I suppose on one hand they have to be seen to be doing something because of the outcry by some fickle bitter so called 'pundits' but what can they actually do about it. If it's not in the rules football, and no one was actually trespassing..... :duno: but I know the EFL will try their hardest to stick something at us. Someone did say on here that Radz won't take any nonsense and wouldn't hesitate taking them to court....I think they're right.
SG90
Superstar
Superstar

Post by SG90 »

NorfolkWhite wrote: Tue Jan 15, 2019 3:27 pm I think it’s the more heinous crime of looking like getting LUFC back to the PL they are worried about :evil:
That true of course.

They try deduct 3, we're still top, they try deduct 10 still 6 points behind the blunts and Norwich with both coming to ER, they try 15 we'll still make the playoffs. :tup:
Dalton
Subs Bench
Subs Bench

Post by Dalton »

if they deduct points it could almost be the new Saiz spitting incident when momentum goes south and we fail automatic by 1 point and lose in the play offs

and then sack MB and give Heck another chance
My my my, such a lot of guns around town and so few brains
SG90
Superstar
Superstar

Post by SG90 »

Dalton wrote: Tue Jan 15, 2019 3:33 pm if they deduct points it could almost be the new Saiz spitting incident when momentum goes south and we fail automatic by 1 point and lose in the play offs

and then sack MB and give Heck another chance
If they deduct points Radz will be straight off to CAS and Harvey and co will cower and surrender in the corner.
NorfolkWhite
Manager
Manager

Post by NorfolkWhite »

whiteswan wrote: Tue Jan 15, 2019 3:28 pm

Just seen that Norfolk, it's breaking news on Sky Sports News. I suppose on one hand they have to be seen to be doing something because of the outcry by some fickle bitter so called 'pundits' but what can they actually do about it. If it's not in the rules football, and no one was actually trespassing..... :duno: but I know the EFL will try their hardest to stick something at us. Someone did say on here that Radz won't take any nonsense and wouldn't hesitate taking them to court....I think they're right.
That’s why I think it will get messy. If there are no rules breached, just come out and say so - nothing to see here and if we have breached they need to give out some punishment, either financial or points....if it’s points with the money the PL is worth that’s a lot of lawyers fees that can be paid to sort it out......as I said, has the smell of something messy about to land - maybe I’m worrying unduly but it’s the EFL.
billie1
First Team
First Team

Post by billie1 »

I’ve just got a bad feeling about this tbh . What is the “clubs charter “ that the EFL are saying has been allegedly breached ?!
Last edited by billie1 on Tue Jan 15, 2019 3:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.