Stoke City away tickets or not !!!!!!!

For everything Leeds United related and everything not - Have your say... the Marching on Together way!
Forum rules
Please be sure you are acquainted with the forum rules outlined within our FAQs.

Help support the site by using our Amazon Affiliate link when making any purchases from Amazon.
1964white
Twitter: @1964white

Stoke City away tickets or not !!!!!!!

Post by 1964white »

Yet another free-for-all & it appears some of our loyalist fans have missed out.

The 1400 Leeds fans at Salford last night which consisted of 800 away-season-tickets holders & 600 fans who had attended the most away games recorded on the LUFC tracker system.

3,000 tickets sold in a couple of minutes this morning

I missed out last season when we played Stoke, somehow our Supporters Club managed to obtain some tickets. I don't think I'll get lucky this time.

If Leeds United continue with this system they could kill off the supporters clubs that have been taking fans to away games for over fifty years :(

God help us if we are promoted to the premiership
1964white

Re: Stoke City away tickets or not !!!!!!!

Post by 1964white »

Radz behaving like Bates showing little regard to 100's of loyal fans who supported their team when we were sh*te in the Championship & League One :(
gessa

Post by gessa »

1964white wrote: Wed Aug 14, 2019 5:28 pm Yet another free-for-all & it appears some of our loyalist fans have missed out.
What? All gone to republicans? ;-)

Sorry mate, not really a joking matter, must be really annoying, I take it there's a waiting list for away season tickets.
paddy parrott
Manager
Manager

Post by paddy parrott »

Ruddy Trump.. ! Gotta be him.
1964white

Post by 1964white »

gessa wrote: Thu Aug 15, 2019 10:10 am What? All gone to republicans? ;-)

Sorry mate, not really a joking matter, must be really annoying, I take it there's a waiting list for away season tickets.
That's ok mate :lol: yes there were 60 available but they were snapped up in minutes. The requirement to acquire a AST was 25 games, because I missed the QPR cup game & what with the fiasco with Stoke last season where I was lucky to obtain a ticket on someone's s/t number as he couldn't make it I officially had only attended 23 aways.

Anyway although I've done 23 plus Bristol, Salford & Wigan (Saturday) this season, fans who have attended a couple of aways & no doubt there'll be more when the 10% go on sale to membership card holders have nipped in ahead of 100's like myself. Consequently I've got feelers out with friends hoping I can grab a ticket, shouldn't be the case though if LUFC deployed a more sensible approach on ticket sales.

The perils of success from a loyal fans point of view, there would be no problem if we were shite !