EPL Table

For everything Leeds United related and everything not - Have your say... the Marching on Together way!
Forum rules
Please be sure you are acquainted with the forum rules outlined within our FAQs.

Help support the site by using our Amazon Affiliate link when making any purchases from Amazon.
Norm
Superstar
Superstar

EPL Table

Post by Norm »

I've been maintaining it for my own interest, but would it be worth including it in my weekly updates?

I don't really support any EPL team but admit to being partial to Leicester City since their fabulous EPL-winning season a few years ago.

Please let me know - I can just as easily forget it or include it - you gals and guys call.
Norm
Superstar
Superstar

Re: EPL Table

Post by Norm »

2019-2020 EPL Table to 12-1-2020.JPG
Norm
Superstar
Superstar

Post by Norm »

I suppose I started keeping the EPL table because I fervently hoped we would be in it next year - fingers crossed we still will!
gessa

Post by gessa »

Have very little interest in the Premier league, occasionally have a look at the table but that's about it, don't know half the players in it, consequently don't know who half the England team play for, never watch unless there's a game on if I'm down the pub, then only half watch. But as it's where we'll be next season, it's probably best I show a bit more interest. Cheers Norm.
Norm
Superstar
Superstar

Post by Norm »

Thought I'd also bring this one back as it's going to be a really important focus for us in the very near future - also because I want to complete the table for this season and I had screwed up the original source file by editing it whilst watching an EPL game on TV.

I love the fact that we've won the ELC and one of the biggest benefits for me is that I will now get to watch Leeds on NBCSN - it wouldn't surprise me if Leeds do well in the EPL just like we did in Division 1 in the 1990-1991 season after our last promotion.
HarryofOz
Superstar
Superstar

Post by HarryofOz »

Norm wrote: Sat Jul 25, 2020 11:39 am Thought I'd also bring this one back as it's going to be a really important focus for us in the very near future - also because I want to complete the table for this season and I had screwed up the original source file by editing it whilst watching an EPL game on TV.

I love the fact that we've won the ELC and one of the biggest benefits for me is that I will now get to watch Leeds on NBCSN - it wouldn't surprise me if Leeds do well in the EPL just like we did in Division 1 in the 1990-1991 season after our last promotion.
Enjoy watching us play great football at the top level Norm
Un Marcelo Bielsa, solo hay un Marcelo Bielsa. Gracias Marcello. Marsching on together.
whiteswan
Superstar
Superstar

Post by whiteswan »

gessa wrote: Wed Jan 15, 2020 7:51 am Have very little interest in the Premier league, occasionally have a look at the table but that's about it, don't know half the players in it, consequently don't know who half the England team play for, never watch unless there's a game on if I'm down the pub, then only half watch. But as it's where we'll be next season, it's probably best I show a bit more interest. Cheers Norm.
Best get your homework work done ges :)
gessa

Post by gessa »

whiteswan wrote: Sat Jul 25, 2020 1:07 pm Best get your homework work done ges :)
I think I've got 2 sussed. West Brom and who else comes up with us. :)
1964white
Twitter: @1964white

Post by 1964white »

Carry on the good work Norm

All our members will be interested in the Premier League next season

Glory boys ;-)
andrewjohnsmith
Site Contributor
Site Contributor

Post by andrewjohnsmith »

Here in the States, the Premier League has great TV coverage, so I watch a lot of games. Sadly, not so great for the Championship. The biggest reason I wanted us to get promoted was so that I could finally watch all the games.
whiteswan
Superstar
Superstar

Post by whiteswan »

gessa wrote: Sat Jul 25, 2020 1:11 pm I think I've got 2 sussed. West Brom and who else comes up with us. :)
:rol:
whiteswan
Superstar
Superstar

Post by whiteswan »

I watch most of the premier league games and have a real enjoyment of it. Some clubs I like, some are just drab and 2 or 3....well, how can I put it politely, I do not like at all!
John in Louisiana
Site Contributor
Site Contributor

Post by John in Louisiana »

Norm wrote: Tue Jan 14, 2020 9:44 pm
I don't really support any EPL team....
You do now. :) :) :)
John in Louisiana
Site Contributor
Site Contributor

andrewjohnsmith wrote: Sat Jul 25, 2020 1:40 pm Here in the States, the Premier League has great TV coverage, so I watch a lot of games. Sadly, not so great for the Championship. The biggest reason I wanted us to get promoted was so that I could finally watch all the games.
The last couple of years have been pretty good, between LUTV and ESPN+, but expensive. ESPN was $35 for the year and showed only the games Sky chose to carry. Everything else was five quid a game on LUTV. But now, with the Peacock streaming service, we'll get to see every game for free.

I'm a happy guy.
andrewjohnsmith
Site Contributor
Site Contributor

John in Louisiana wrote: Sat Jul 25, 2020 2:09 pm The last couple of years have been pretty good, between LUTV and ESPN+, but expensive. ESPN was $35 for the year and showed only the games Sky chose to carry. Everything else was five quid a game on LUTV. But now, with the Peacock streaming service, we'll get to see every game for free.

I'm a happy guy.
I think Peacock will be $5 a month. They have free content like the highlights and interviews. We'll get a lot of matches on NBC still, but to get all the matches you'll have to pay $5
andrewjohnsmith
Site Contributor
Site Contributor

John in Louisiana wrote: Sat Jul 25, 2020 2:09 pm The last couple of years have been pretty good, between LUTV and ESPN+, but expensive. ESPN was $35 for the year and showed only the games Sky chose to carry. Everything else was five quid a game on LUTV. But now, with the Peacock streaming service, we'll get to see every game for free.

I'm a happy guy.
I think Peacock will be $5 a month. They have free content like the highlights and interviews. We'll get a lot of matches on NBC still, but to get all the matches you'll have to pay $5
John in Louisiana
Site Contributor
Site Contributor

andrewjohnsmith wrote: Sat Jul 25, 2020 2:47 pm I think Peacock will be $5 a month. They have free content like the highlights and interviews. We'll get a lot of matches on NBC still, but to get all the matches you'll have to pay $5
Will gladly pay that.