Super League

For everything Leeds United related and everything not - Have your say... the Marching on Togehter way!
Forum rules
Please be sure you are acquainted with the forum rules outlined within our FAQs.
User avatar
1964white
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 55369
Joined: Tue Mar 30, 2010 8:46 am
Twitter: @1964white

Re: Super League

Postby 1964white » Wed May 17, 2017 5:37 pm

whiteswan wrote:Magic weekend coming up :-D Wakey Trinity kick things off on Saturday v Widnes with Leeds playing the last game of the weekend against Castleford on Sunday


An easy game for the Rhinos then :wink:

Where is the Magic weekend being played Swan ?

User avatar
whiteswan
First Team
First Team
Posts: 2069
Joined: Tue Mar 06, 2012 1:10 am

Re: Super League

Postby whiteswan » Wed May 17, 2017 7:23 pm

1964white wrote:An easy game for the Rhinos then :wink:

Where is the Magic weekend being played Swan ?

St James Park Newcastle 64

User avatar
1964white
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 55369
Joined: Tue Mar 30, 2010 8:46 am
Twitter: @1964white

Re: Super League

Postby 1964white » Sun May 21, 2017 5:25 pm

Cods got hammered 0-45 v St Helens

Good win for Wakey

Cas 6-6 Rhinos h/t

User avatar
1964white
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 55369
Joined: Tue Mar 30, 2010 8:46 am
Twitter: @1964white

Re: Super League

Postby 1964white » Sun May 21, 2017 6:02 pm

Cas have far too much class & speed for the Rhinos

Too many errors from Leeds in the 2nd half

Three trys in 10 minutes....game over

User avatar
whiteswan
First Team
First Team
Posts: 2069
Joined: Tue Mar 06, 2012 1:10 am

Re: Super League

Postby whiteswan » Mon May 22, 2017 9:49 am

Brilliant win for Wakey 64. 16 points now, dare I hope that they finish top eight? Pity about Leeds....was looking forward to watching the games 64 but Mr Swan whisked me off to very sunny Bacton on Saturday....so we've been on the beach with Houndie, long walks in the woods, swimming 30 lengths of the pool, drinking lots of wine and enjoying good old fish and chips....

User avatar
whiteswan
First Team
First Team
Posts: 2069
Joined: Tue Mar 06, 2012 1:10 am

Re: Super League

Postby whiteswan » Mon May 22, 2017 9:50 am

Forgot to say I'm going to try and watch the Wakey game and the Rhinos games highlights via download....

User avatar
whiteswan
First Team
First Team
Posts: 2069
Joined: Tue Mar 06, 2012 1:10 am

Re: Super League

Postby whiteswan » Fri May 26, 2017 3:44 pm

Rhinos and Wakey in action this evening, both at home. Rhino's v Warrington and Wakey v Huddersfield. Let's have a double win....

User avatar
1964white
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 55369
Joined: Tue Mar 30, 2010 8:46 am
Twitter: @1964white

Re: Super League

Postby 1964white » Fri May 26, 2017 9:09 pm

Only got back home after an easy victory on the bowls green to see the last half-hour of Leeds thrashing Warrington 40-0, the Wolves looked a different side to the one that battered us at their place a few weeks ago.
Robbie Burrow is an inspiration to every man & woman who play sport !

Good win for Wakey too

Lovely to the codheads beaten at home by Leigh :-D

User avatar
whiteswan
First Team
First Team
Posts: 2069
Joined: Tue Mar 06, 2012 1:10 am

Re: Super League

Postby whiteswan » Fri May 26, 2017 10:29 pm

1964white wrote:Only got back home after an easy victory on the bowls green to see the last half-hour of Leeds thrashing Warrington 40-0, the Wolves looked a different side to the one that battered us at their place a few weeks ago.
Robbie Burrow is an inspiration to every man & woman who play sport !

Good win for Wakey too

Lovely to the codheads beaten at home by Leigh :-D

You've had a Good evening 64. Victory on the bowls Green and watching Leeds stuff Warrington :) keeps Warrington in the bottom four! Great late win for Wakey.... keeps Huddersfield in the bottom four :lol: ( it means that Wakey and Leeds are nearer to a top eight finish....)

User avatar
1964white
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 55369
Joined: Tue Mar 30, 2010 8:46 am
Twitter: @1964white

Re: Super League

Postby 1964white » Sat May 27, 2017 7:25 am

whiteswan wrote:You've had a Good evening 64. Victory on the bowls Green and watching Leeds stuff Warrington :) keeps Warrington in the bottom four! Great late win for Wakey.... keeps Huddersfield in the bottom four :lol: ( it means that Wakey and Leeds are nearer to a top eight finish....)


Yes a really good evening Swan

Taken my good form from the the Indoor game onto the grass, lovely evening in the sun.
We are top in both of the local leagues I play in so hopefully we don't experience a Leeds United collapse !

Great wins for our rugger teams

User avatar
1964white
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 55369
Joined: Tue Mar 30, 2010 8:46 am
Twitter: @1964white

Re: Super League

Postby 1964white » Tue May 30, 2017 7:25 am

What is it with the Rhinos beaten by the bottom team who have struggled to win two games all season

Great win for Wakey at Wigan

Both Castleford & Salford stroll to victories & making the Super League look easy

Screenshot 2017-05-30 at 08.15.41.png


Screenshot 2017-05-30 at 08.24.54.png

User avatar
1964white
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 55369
Joined: Tue Mar 30, 2010 8:46 am
Twitter: @1964white

Re: Super League

Postby 1964white » Sat Jun 03, 2017 6:56 am

Rhinos beat Leigh 22-14 in a poor game

User avatar
whiteswan
First Team
First Team
Posts: 2069
Joined: Tue Mar 06, 2012 1:10 am

Re: Super League

Postby whiteswan » Sat Jun 03, 2017 3:08 pm

1964white wrote:Rhinos beat Leigh 22-14 in a poor game

Sorry Leon, I'd totally forgotten that Wakey played on Monday. I was a bit distracted by the hornet. Yes a good win for them but a disappointment for Leeds but made a mends yesterday. Wakey got two difficult games now, Salford and my other team Leeds. I'm hoping for a top 8 finish for Wakey and I think Leeds are already there.... :-D

User avatar
1964white
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 55369
Joined: Tue Mar 30, 2010 8:46 am
Twitter: @1964white

Re: Super League

Postby 1964white » Sun Jun 04, 2017 10:58 am

whiteswan wrote:Sorry Leon, I'd totally forgotten that Wakey played on Monday. I was a bit distracted by the hornet. Yes a good win for them but a disappointment for Leeds but made a mends yesterday. Wakey got two difficult games now, Salford and my other team Leeds. I'm hoping for a top 8 finish for Wakey and I think Leeds are already there.... :-D


The emergence of Castleford, Salford & Wakefield has made the Super League a fascinating season

Wakey deserve a top eight finish :tup:

User avatar
whiteswan
First Team
First Team
Posts: 2069
Joined: Tue Mar 06, 2012 1:10 am

Re: Super League

Postby whiteswan » Sun Jun 04, 2017 4:19 pm

What a fantastic result for Wakey this afternoon beating Salford on their own ground. Wakey up to fourth just behind Leeds. Awesome :clap2:

User avatar
1964white
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 55369
Joined: Tue Mar 30, 2010 8:46 am
Twitter: @1964white

Re: Super League

Postby 1964white » Sun Jun 04, 2017 5:37 pm

whiteswan wrote:What a fantastic result for Wakey this afternoon beating Salford on their own ground. Wakey up to fourth just behind Leeds. Awesome :clap2:


Fantastic win Swan :tup:

The Cas bandwagon continues coming back from 4-12 down to beat the Saints

User avatar
becchio bear
Queen of Quotes
Queen of Quotes
Posts: 15791
Joined: Sun Mar 21, 2010 2:19 pm
Twitter: @Becchiobear
Location: Bramley Leeds

Re: Super League

Postby becchio bear » Sat Jun 10, 2017 1:00 pm

Not exactly Super League :P i'm just off to watch the Bramley Buffaloes seeing as they are at home and play just round the corner from me :) :bear:

User avatar
whiteswan
First Team
First Team
Posts: 2069
Joined: Tue Mar 06, 2012 1:10 am

Re: Super League

Postby whiteswan » Sat Jun 10, 2017 1:42 pm

becchio bear wrote:Not exactly Super League :P i'm just off to watch the Bramley Buffaloes seeing as they are at home and play just round the corner from me :) :bear:

Enjoy the game bb. You never know, they might make it to Super League one day :-D. Not looking forward to this evenings game, my team Wakefield Trinity v Leeds Rhinos...my other team :(

User avatar
becchio bear
Queen of Quotes
Queen of Quotes
Posts: 15791
Joined: Sun Mar 21, 2010 2:19 pm
Twitter: @Becchiobear
Location: Bramley Leeds

Re: Super League

Postby becchio bear » Sat Jun 10, 2017 3:44 pm

Was a good game swan. Bramley won 42-16 against Brighouse Rangers :tup: :bear:

User avatar
1964white
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 55369
Joined: Tue Mar 30, 2010 8:46 am
Twitter: @1964white

Re: Super League

Postby 1964white » Sat Jun 10, 2017 4:07 pm

becchio bear wrote:Was a good game swan. Bramley won 42-16 against Brighouse Rangers :tup: :bear:


A nice afternoon for you BB away from the activity in your shed :lol:


Return to “General Chat”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 57 guests