To play live or not to play live – that is the question, with online Roulette!
13 Nov 2020 02:44 pm, by YorkshireSquare
When playing online Roulette from your home, surrounded by all of your creature comforts and favourite snacks, there’s only one thing left to decide. Do you remain true to your favourite classic Roulette, or take a step into the new-age of gaming with a live edition of the game? For us, it’s more of a question of which you’re going to play first!
If you want to know a little more about each of your options, then keep reading, as we take you through both ways to play.
If you’re making your first debut into the world of online gaming, and you’re hankering for a fix of Roulette, then this is the perfect game for you. Gameplay begins from as little as 0.10 coins per bet, with the chance to win up to 35x your first stake. The game also includes a one-touch bet combinations and history feature, allowing you to seamlessly repeat those successful bets that you’ve placed before!
Classic Roulette remains true to the format of the classic game, one that people have enjoyed for hundreds of years now. There are 37 numbers on the wheel, ranging from 0 to 36, alongside a betting board. Each number is placed within a red or black pocket on the wheel, apart from the zero, which has its very own green backdrop. If you’re not sure where or what to place your chips on, let’s take a look at what you could be win, depending on your bet:
- Straight single number win = 35x your wager
- Two-number split = 17x your bet
- A Street (three correct numbers) = 11x your stake
- A Corner (four correct numbers) = 8x your bet
- A Line (six correct numbers) = 5x your wager
- A Column or Dozen = 2x your bet
- 1-18 (low) or 19-36 (high) = 1x your stake
- Red/Black = 1x your bet
- Odd/Even = 1x your wager
If you’re craving a little more excitement from your Roulette gameplay, then opting for a live version might just be the perfect choice for you! Here, you can join in the action with your very own live dealer, from the comfort of your own home. This game is based on a classic European table, with just a single zero pocket, and a top payout of 35x your wager.
But what can this game offer that’s different from all of the rest? Well, take a look at the following selling points, and try to tell us you’re not enticed!
- The game includes a stylish, real-time Roulette wheel, with several high-quality cameras trained on its every move, giving you front row seats to all of the action.
- A real-life dealer will appear on the screen, keeping the game moving along and keeping you up to date with each result.
- The most common types of Roulette bet will be shown just underneath the wheel, giving you a helping hand in deciding what your next wager will be.
- There are a variety of chip sizes to be found in this game, allowing you to simply drag your chosen values across to the betting grid, much like you would if you were in a brick-and-mortar casino.
So, the choice is really all yours! Whether you like your game live, or prefer to play in your own time, there’s always going to be the perfect rendition of Roulette for you, just waiting for that first bet.