Other fans forum opinions

For everything Leeds United related and everything not - Have your say... the Marching on Together way!
Forum rules
Please be sure you are acquainted with the forum rules outlined within our FAQs.

Help support the site by using our Amazon Affiliate link when making any purchases from Amazon.
1964white
Twitter: @1964white

Re: Other fans forum opinions

Post by 1964white »

Chilli D wrote: Wed Feb 24, 2021 3:16 pm I love the quote from the Saints fan after we made it 3-0 "I think I will go and finish my jigsaw" :roflmao:
:lol: :lol: :lol:
Cjay
Superstar
Superstar

Post by Cjay »

https://www.kumb.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=179808

West Ham (not that crappy looking forum this seems to be the main one).

I quite like that its called Knees up muuva Braaan.

:)
Signed

King Cjay

Fountain of all knowledge and wisdom
Cjay
Superstar
Superstar

Post by Cjay »

Signed

King Cjay

Chilli D
Site Contributor
Site Contributor

Post by Chilli D »

Cjay wrote: Thu Mar 18, 2021 1:46 pm https://www.friendsoffulham.com/forum/i ... ic=80652.0

Fulham
Pretty honest straightforward views on there.
The flowers of common sense do not grow in everyone's garden
Lumiukko
First Team
First Team

Post by Lumiukko »

Chilli D wrote: Thu Mar 18, 2021 3:15 pm Pretty honest straightforward views on there.
Agreed. One of the better boards I have read when it comes to self-evaluation. Very little arrogance too.

I actually hope Fulham do stay up (but obviously not at the expense of us and we beat them handily tomorrow).
CHAPELALLMAN
Manager
Manager

Post by CHAPELALLMAN »

Lumiukko wrote: Thu Mar 18, 2021 5:05 pm Agreed. One of the better boards I have read when it comes to self-evaluation. Very little arrogance too.

I actually hope Fulham do stay up (but obviously not at the expense of us and we beat them handily tomorrow).
I lived in and around Fulham for many years. There was a noticeable difference between Fulham and Chelsea fans when you saw them pouring out of Fulham Broadway or Putney Bridge tube. Some of the male Chelsea supporters virtually scraped their knuckles on the ground as they walked by - Charles Darwin would have had a field day studying them. I've despised Chelsea ever since I routinely had to put up with hoards of their obnoxious fans roaming around in Fulham on a Saturday afternoon.

Fulham fans on the other hand seemed to be a lot more cultured and civilised. I developed quite a favourable impression of the club and its fans. Amazing to think that Bobby Moore and George Best both played for such a small club.
1964white

Post by 1964white »

CHAPELALLMAN wrote: Thu Mar 18, 2021 7:04 pm I lived in and around Fulham for many years. There was a noticeable difference between Fulham and Chelsea fans when you saw them pouring out of Fulham Broadway or Putney Bridge tube. Some of the male Chelsea supporters virtually scraped their knuckles on the ground as they walked by - Charles Darwin would have had a field day studying them. I've despised Chelsea ever since I routinely had to put up with hoards of their obnoxious fans roaming around in Fulham on a Saturday afternoon.

Fulham fans on the other hand seemed to be a lot more cultured and civilised. I developed quite a favourable impression of the club and its fans. Amazing to think that Bobby Moore and George Best both played for such a small club.
The Fulham fans are a decent friendly bunch :tup:

Avoid chatting with the Chelsea mob at your peril!
The Subhuman
Superstar
Superstar

Post by The Subhuman »

Forget part timers Moore (who I saw play for Fulham) and Best. Johnny Haynes is the greatest player ever to have played for them.
"Never debate an idiot, they'll only drag you down to their level and they have the advantage of experience"
The Subhuman
Superstar
Superstar

Post by The Subhuman »

If I avoided talking to Chelsea fans I'd have to avoid talking to my family and a few friends..
"Never debate an idiot, they'll only drag you down to their level and they have the advantage of experience"
CHAPELALLMAN
Manager
Manager

Post by CHAPELALLMAN »

I also remember sitting in a bar at Fulham Broadway that time that Leeds played Chelsea in the FA Cup a few years back. There were chants of ' we hate Leeds ' ringing all around the pub - very intimidating indeed. When Becchio scored the first goal I had to make sure that I kept very quiet in case I was lynched on the spot. To say publicly that you are a Leeds around the Chelsea/Fulham area is pretty much taking your hands into your hands I can tell you, but I don't think there's any problem with the Fulham fans.
Lumiukko
First Team
First Team

Post by Lumiukko »

CHAPELALLMAN wrote: Thu Mar 18, 2021 7:04 pm I lived in and around Fulham for many years. There was a noticeable difference between Fulham and Chelsea fans when you saw them pouring out of Fulham Broadway or Putney Bridge tube. Some of the male Chelsea supporters virtually scraped their knuckles on the ground as they walked by - Charles Darwin would have had a field day studying them. I've despised Chelsea ever since I routinely had to put up with hoards of their obnoxious fans roaming around in Fulham on a Saturday afternoon.

Very interesting Chapel. Certainly I'd always got that impression of Fulham fans so It's good to hear that they are a generally decent bunch from your first-hand experience. Makes you wonder why Mitrovic plays for them when he comes across a bit of a knuckle dragger himself.
Clacton White
First Team
First Team

Post by Clacton White »

1964white wrote: Thu Mar 18, 2021 8:01 pm The Fulham fans are a decent friendly bunch :tup:

Avoid chatting with the Chelsea mob at your peril!
Can you chat with retards ?
CHAPELALLMAN
Manager
Manager

Post by CHAPELALLMAN »

Lumiukko wrote: Fri Mar 19, 2021 4:54 am Very interesting Chapel. Certainly I'd always got that impression of Fulham fans so It's good to hear that they are a generally decent bunch from your first-hand experience. Makes you wonder why Mitrovic plays for them when he comes across a bit of a knuckle dragger himself.
I make an exception for Mitrovic though Lumiukko - I can't stand him either.
CHAPELALLMAN
Manager
Manager

Post by CHAPELALLMAN »

faaip wrote: Thu Mar 18, 2021 8:04 pm If I avoided talking to Chelsea fans I'd have to avoid talking to my family and a few friends..
I'm sure there are some civilised Milwall fans out there as well - it's the impression I get from direct experience of the Chelsea hordes as they file in and out of grounds that I'm talking about.
1964white

Post by 1964white »

https://www.friendsoffulham.com/forum/i ... ic=77093.0

Fulham fans creaming over our attacking play.
Thought they were lucky to getaway with Ayling's offside goal.
It would seem they rarely score from corners.
Not so complementary about our defence.
Some have resign they are going down.
Cjay
Superstar
Superstar

Post by Cjay »

https://forums.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/thre ... ad.350212/

Manchester City.

Confident arent they :)
Signed

King Cjay

billysboots
Site Contributor
Site Contributor

Post by billysboots »

“This could be the game of the season. Goals galore but I would take 0-0 right now & no injuries.
Leeds will go at us from the off fast & dirty.”

Fast and dirty, do we play like that?
There Is Only One United.
Finnatic
Manager
Manager

Post by Finnatic »

billysboots wrote: Thu Apr 08, 2021 2:40 pm “This could be the game of the season. Goals galore but I would take 0-0 right now & no injuries.
Leeds will go at us from the off fast & dirty.”

Fast and dirty, do we play like that?
Fast and fair nowadays
In fact, only Klich really shithouse’s other teams with the odd tactical foul.
whiteswan
Superstar
Superstar

Post by whiteswan »

Made me laugh
Citeh fans moaning that our player was offside in the build up to our second goal....quote....."why wasnt that looked at by VAR and their drawn lines, it would have been had it been one of the media darling teams"... :lol: ...They are as paranoid as us when it comes to VAR
Velotrax

Post by Velotrax »

whiteswan wrote: Sat Apr 10, 2021 11:47 pm Made me laugh
Citeh fans moaning that our player was offside in the build up to our second goal....quote....."why wasnt that looked at by VAR and their drawn lines, it would have been had it been one of the media darling teams"... :lol: ...They are as paranoid as us when it comes to VAR
PMSL