Luke Ayling- Farewell Bill

For everything Leeds United related and everything not - Have your say... the Marching on Together way!
Forum rules
Please be sure you are acquainted with the forum rules outlined within our FAQs.

Help support the site by using our Amazon Affiliate link when making any purchases from Amazon.
Cjay
Superstar
Superstar

Luke Ayling- Farewell Bill

Post by Cjay »

Once Mr consistent.

Now he is Mr Consistently awful :(

Out of position so often its become the norm.

Tom Lawrence choose to swap sides yesterday to go for Ayling and Roofe, rather then Alioski and Dallas on the left, testament to Dallas but also shows how far Ayling has dipped :(
Last edited by Cjay on Wed Jan 10, 2024 1:01 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Signed

King Cjay

Fountain of all knowledge and wisdom
1964white
Twitter: @1964white

Re: Luke Ayling

Post by 1964white »

You don't need to convince me Cjay, I've been insisting for months Ayling has been poor

Even in his pomp last season he got caught out of position several times costing us goals

This season you may as well put Luke down as a missing person
Cjay
Superstar
Superstar

Post by Cjay »

1964white wrote:You don't need to convince me Cjay, I've been insisting for months Ayling has been poor

Even in his pomp last season he got caught out of position several times costing us goals

This season you may as well put Luke down as a missing person
He hasn't been good, perhaps he is exhausted, or perhaps without Bartley and Pontus back there to help him out he is showing that he isnt all that :duno:
Signed

King Cjay

The Subhuman
Superstar
Superstar

Post by The Subhuman »

Needs to focus on doing job of a right back before he can consider doing the glory stuff, think this is another case of teams exploiting him better now rather than he's got worse. Beradi offers little in attack but is a much better RB. Just depends on what you want. Total football is fine but difficult to find total footballers for the championship and even harder on a budget.
"Never debate an idiot, they'll only drag you down to their level and they have the advantage of experience"
Cjay
Superstar
Superstar

Post by Cjay »

Not sure he was at fault for the goals, although cross for the first was his side.

But, never looked comfortable against Watkins and especially the first half Alioski was having to cover as Ayling went for a wander.
Edit - and he should have scored.
Signed

King Cjay

Cjay
Superstar
Superstar

Post by Cjay »

Your a buffoon. . .... .

Was going to praise you for a solid display and that header from Janssons deflection to send it wide.

2-0. . . Why grab his leg like a child who doesnt want to leave ToysRUs . . Provoked or not your seemingly VICE CAPTAIN!!!!!!!!
Signed

King Cjay

danhirons
Manager
Manager

Post by danhirons »

To be fair the guy has gripped him round the neck and chucked him in the ground. Silly but can completely understand it. Refs fault for not seeing the first foul
whiteswan
Superstar
Superstar

Post by whiteswan »

Cjay wrote:Your a buffoon. . .... .

Was going to praise you for a solid display and that header from Janssons deflection to send it wide.

2-0. . . Why grab his leg like a child who doesnt want to leave ToysRUs . . Provoked or not your seemingly VICE CAPTAIN!!!!!!!!
Bit harsh Cjay...I thought he had a very good game. He nearly got strangled by the 'Boro player. The ref or linsesman should have spotted that. Disgraceful decision!
Cjay
Superstar
Superstar

Post by Cjay »

whiteswan wrote:Bit harsh Cjay...I thought he had a very good game. He nearly got strangled by the 'Boro player. The ref or linsesman should have spotted that. Disgraceful decision!
He did have a good game, and would have been praised for it.

But, that could have easily cost us, on another day they may have nicked another goal and we lose 2 points.

A player of his experience and standing at the club (seems to be vice captain) has to be professional.

Its a shame because apart from that he did well but marked Berardi down for his stupidity before so Ayling has to get the same.
Signed

King Cjay

1964white

Post by 1964white »

whiteswan wrote:Bit harsh Cjay...I thought he had a very good game. He nearly got strangled by the 'Boro player. The ref or linsesman should have spotted that. Disgraceful decision!
Harsh he maybe, but we were looking comfortable until ponytail's foolish retaliation which made it a nervy last 20 minutes for us battered frustrated fans. Yes the officials got it wrong but like Cjay I'm fed up with his continuous errors, shame as Luke had a good game today
NorfolkWhite
Manager
Manager

Post by NorfolkWhite »

Officials clearly got decision wrong, yes he shouldn’t react but they are not robots, think Luke had a good game today and deserves some credit. Officials on the other hand were total horse manure all game.
Cjay
Superstar
Superstar

Post by Cjay »

Had a chance to calm down Mr Ayling.

You played well today, keep it up, more of the same please. And you had been thrown to the ground by the throat so should have had a free kick.

Still a buffoon for your reaction :lol:
Signed

King Cjay

whiteswan
Superstar
Superstar

Post by whiteswan »

Cjay wrote:Had a chance to calm down Mr Ayling.

You played well today, keep it up, more of the same please. And you had been thrown to the ground by the throat so should have had a free kick.

Still a buffoon for your reaction :lol:
This is why I just love this forum. We agree....we disagree....but we all respect each others opinions. In the end, we all want the same thing. So....on we go....Marching on Together :shirt:
Cjay
Superstar
Superstar

Post by Cjay »

Poor.

Lost his man on both the 3rd and 4th goals.
Signed

King Cjay

Gurj
Manager
Manager

Post by Gurj »

Has to be dropped soon surely ? Lets give Berardi he's old spot back.
LEEDS AND FOREVER PROUD TO BE !!
Gandalf
Superstar
Superstar

Post by Gandalf »

Gurj wrote:Lets give Berardi he's old spot back.
It's the only way he will get in the team as he is consistently being battered at left back.
Delapsus Resurgam - When I fall I shall rise!
1964white

Post by 1964white »

Gurj wrote:Has to be dropped soon surely ? Lets give Berardi he's old spot back.
Seems like he's undroppable
Cjay
Superstar
Superstar

Post by Cjay »

Better again, although, Jansson seems to spend more time at right back then Cooper does at left back, just an observation.

But he played his part, did well against there pacey winger and got an assist.
Signed

King Cjay

Cjay
Superstar
Superstar

Post by Cjay »

Back to his worst.
Out of position, but for Weidwald his pathetic attempt at an interception would have cost us , poor in possession.
Signed

King Cjay