Kalvin Phillips

For everything Leeds United related and everything not - Have your say... the Marching on Together way!
Forum rules
Please be sure you are acquainted with the forum rules outlined within our FAQs.

Help support the site by using our Amazon Affiliate link when making any purchases from Amazon.
onemoreslogan
Subs Bench
Subs Bench

Re: Kalvin Phillips.- £42mil Man City deal close

Post by onemoreslogan »

Cjay wrote: Fri Jun 24, 2022 6:36 pm Oh Brighton got £50mil for no international cap 1 Prem season Bem White . . . . .
Hah! Beat me by 3 minutes!
Cjay
Superstar
Superstar

Post by Cjay »

onemoreslogan wrote: Fri Jun 24, 2022 6:40 pm Hah! Beat me by 3 minutes!
You probably spelt his name right though :lol:

Oh don't forget Nathan Ake.

£41mil Bournemouth got for him.

Man City want £50m for Ake!!!!!
Signed

King Cjay

Fountain of all knowledge and wisdom
Scoobychief
First Team
First Team

Post by Scoobychief »

Right so Phillips or the the called Yorkshire pirlo has/is moving on ffs wish him all the best he did a great service for us. His 42m price tag has just paid for aaronsson,roca and kristenssen. So next will be raphinha for 50m. So we still need 4 players after raphinha. So wish him well and let's just move on
1964white
Twitter: @1964white

Post by 1964white »

faaip wrote: Fri Jun 24, 2022 5:28 pm But very close to what Haaland is worth, and Haaland is better than Grealish.
Can we employ Citeh's chief negotiator, as it would appear Citeh have signed a couple of bargains.
Lumiukko
First Team
First Team

Post by Lumiukko »

Feel we've been robbed on this. And 5mill for an unknown kid (not his fault mind)? This is not going to go down well with the ER faithful. Rapha to Chelsea for a pint and a packet of crisps?
1964white

Post by 1964white »

Chilli D wrote: Fri Jun 24, 2022 6:04 pm I think Mrs 64 will have to talk Leon down off the roof....
I'm past caring, Chilli.
Scoobychief
First Team
First Team

Post by Scoobychief »

Robbed or not at the end of the day we have RADZS as an owner he will have the final say and all he sees is ££££££
Scoobychief
First Team
First Team

Post by Scoobychief »

4 still needed now after the enventual sale of raphinha.... a striker a right winger a central defending midfielder and another Central Attacking midfielder.
Last edited by Scoobychief on Fri Jun 24, 2022 7:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
White Riot
Superstar
Superstar

Post by White Riot »

Sad to see KP go, but let's bear in mind that he's been a good servant for us and this is his chance to progress his career. So good luck Kalvin, but as you're no longer a Leeds player I no longer have any interest in anything you say or do as I'm a Leeds supporter not a KP supporter.

I do feel like we've got stiffed on the price. We paid £7 million more than that for Rodrigo and James, so we seem to get shafted on both ends. Remember Pontus went for £5 million, a Sweden international whose shown he's capable at EPL level. We've just spent the same on a kid that no cnuts ever heard of.

Are we the biggest fookin mugs in the transfer market or what?

Anyway, let's get some quality replacements in for KP and Raphinha, and by that I don't mean two fookin stiffs like Traore and Che Adams, we've got enough rubbish without adding more.

Feel a bit cheated here :evil:
Scoobychief
First Team
First Team

Post by Scoobychief »

White Riot wrote: Fri Jun 24, 2022 7:32 pm Sad to see KP go, but let's bear in mind that he's been a good servant for us and this is his chance to progress his career. So good luck Kalvin, but as you're no longer a Leeds player I no longer have any interest in anything you say or do as I'm a Leeds supporter not a KP supporter.

I do feel like we've got stiffed on the price. We paid £7 million more than that for Rodrigo and James, so we seem to get shafted on both ends. Remember Pontus went for £5 million, a Sweden international whose shown he's capable at EPL level. We've just spent the same on a kid that no cnuts ever heard of.

Anyway, let's get some quality replacements in for KP and Raphinha, and by that I don't mean two fookin stiffs like Traore and Che Adams, we've got enough rubbish without adding more.

Feel a bit cheated here :evil:
Indeed we are my man at the end of the day we are leeds and not any other club rather than say no 42m isn't good enough they bow do it. FFS that's the way the cookie crumbles 4 more in signings after raphinha so long as they are good signings then I'm happy
1964white

Post by 1964white »

White Riot wrote: Fri Jun 24, 2022 7:32 pm I do feel like we've got stiffed on the price. We paid £7 million more than that for Rodrigo and James, so we seem to get shafted on both ends. Remember Pontus went for £5 million, a Sweden international whose shown he's capable at EPL level. We've just spent the same on a kid that no cnuts ever heard of.

Don't remind me, James.
1964white

Post by 1964white »

And some folk love our board :roll:
Cjay
Superstar
Superstar

Post by Cjay »

Apparently Darko Gyabi is someone who Victor Orta has tried to sign before.

He is another of those weird Orta u23 obsessions.
Signed

King Cjay

Fountain of all knowledge and wisdom
White Riot
Superstar
Superstar

Post by White Riot »

1964white wrote: Fri Jun 24, 2022 7:43 pm And some folk love our board :roll:
BHA got 50 million for Ben White :(
Lumiukko
First Team
First Team

Post by Lumiukko »

I don't mind so much that we have this Gyabi kid coming in, but it's a couple of things that grate with me:

1. The fee (5 mill) for someone nobody has heard of, instead of one of the more highly rated Man City youngsters like McAtee, Lavia, or Palmer. It kind of stinks when listed alongside the KP 42 mill deal, like as if Man City have done us a favour.

2. That we seem like such pushovers in negotiating our sales, and we will not get an adequate replacement for decent money; vis-a-vis our terrible ability to negotiate.

I was resigned to KP leaving but not for less than 60mill given the price paid for other players like Grealish, Ake
White Riot
Superstar
Superstar

Post by White Riot »

Scoobychief wrote: Fri Jun 24, 2022 7:36 pm Indeed we are my man at the end of the day we are leeds and not any other club rather than say no 42m isn't good enough they bow do it. FFS that's the way the cookie crumbles 4 more in signings after raphinha so long as they are good signings then I'm happy
It's like instead of Radz and the gang saying "Right, we're gonna milk these cnuts for every penny". Radz just instructs them "Lads when Citeh come calling, bend over and pick the soap up and make sure you accept their first offer immediately so that Citeh don't need to break into their last One hundred, trillion, billion pound note." Sheikh Mustafa Pint must be laughing his fookin c**k off at us tonight :evil:

What a bunch of fookin muppets.

Levi set a price for Harry Kane and told Citeh to go and fook themselves when they wouldn't stump up, absolutely the right stance :clap:
White Riot
Superstar
Superstar

Post by White Riot »

Lumiukko wrote: Fri Jun 24, 2022 7:53 pm I don't mind so much that we have this Gyabi kid coming in, but it's a couple of things that grate with me:

1. The fee (5 mill) for someone nobody has heard of, instead of one of the more highly rated Man City youngsters like McAtee, Lavia, or Palmer. It kind of stinks when listed alongside the KP 42 mill deal, like as if Man City have done us a favour.

2. That we seem like such pushovers in negotiating our sales, and we will not get an adequate replacement for decent money; vis-a-vis our terrible ability to negotiate.

I was resigned to KP leaving but not for less than 60mill given the price paid for other players like Grealish, Ake
Yeah, it's fooking shite mate and the more I think about it the angrier I'm getting.

Wouldn't be surprised if they give Raphinha to Barca for 10 million and a couple of useless w**kers that they don't want in return.

Shaking my fookin head at Radz and co :evil:
Lumiukko
First Team
First Team

Post by Lumiukko »

White Riot
Superstar
Superstar

Post by White Riot »

Lumiukko wrote: Fri Jun 24, 2022 8:09 pm
Hilarious mate :lol:

Only Radz would have said "Sorry for offending you with the price, here's KP for free" :sick:
BGwhite
Superstar
Superstar

Post by BGwhite »

Had a feeling the w**kers in control of our club would f**k up with KP and Rapha. Well that's one out of the way...the biggest f**k up is not far away !

Sent from my moto g(9) plus using Tapatalk