What are you doing today ?

For everything Leeds United related and everything not - Have your say... the Marching on Together way!
Forum rules
Please be sure you are acquainted with the forum rules outlined within our FAQs.

Help support the site by using our Amazon Affiliate link when making any purchases from Amazon.
becchio bear
Superstar
Superstar
Twitter: @Becchiobear

Re: What are you doing today ?

Post by becchio bear »

SaraM wrote: Tue Feb 23, 2021 3:45 pm I don't know. I've tried to get a couple of better pictures:

192FC690-AFFC-4097-AB0E-42C76D29225F.jpegE3614234-7868-4243-89F2-AB1469F0D52F.jpeg
Think you might need to hoover those cobwebs away :o :bear:
I'm going back to 505, I saw them at Sheffield and they were amazing.
Velotrax

Post by Velotrax »

becchio bear wrote: Tue Feb 23, 2021 9:11 pm Think you might need to hoover those cobwebs away :o :bear:
Meow !
I'm doing nothing today, just got home from a call out to a leaking wc in a student block.....
What scares me most is these are medical students, so when I'm in need of urgent medical care, in some 10-15 years, these muppets, who can't switch a stop c**k off, will be looking after me !
Mountain
First Team
First Team

Post by Mountain »

Velotrax wrote: Fri Feb 26, 2021 3:16 am What scares me most is these are medical students, so when I'm in need of urgent medical care, in some 10-15 years, these muppets, who can't switch a stop c**k off, will be looking after me !
Surely the student urologists can deal with stop c**ks?
CHAPELALLMAN
Manager
Manager

Post by CHAPELALLMAN »

Velotrax wrote: Fri Feb 26, 2021 3:16 am Meow !
I'm doing nothing today, just got home from a call out to a leaking wc in a student block.....
What scares me most is these are medical students, so when I'm in need of urgent medical care, in some 10-15 years, these muppets, who can't switch a stop c**k off, will be looking after me !
I manage a couple of flats in London, and most of the millenial age tenants struggle to change a light bulb - some tenants once accidently pulled the ceiling rose down when changing a bulb. It's the result of people being brought up in front of screens..God help the world if some massive solar flares caused most of the power infrastructure in the world to suddenly go down.
1964white
Twitter: @1964white

Post by 1964white »

Velotrax wrote: Fri Feb 26, 2021 3:16 am Meow !
I suspect you visit many homes in a terrible state Velo
Velotrax

Post by Velotrax »

1964white wrote: Fri Feb 26, 2021 12:52 pm I suspect you visit many homes in a terrible state Velo
Yes mate in some cases I wipe my feet on the way out :roll:
1964white

Post by 1964white »

Velotrax wrote: Fri Feb 26, 2021 1:20 pm Yes mate in some cases I wipe my feet on the way out :roll:
:rol: :rol: :rol:

Dirty sods
Velotrax

Post by Velotrax »

Had a nice relaxing day at home ,painted the hall stairs and landing, put a new blind up in the office/training room, now sat waiting for the chinese to arrive enjoying a cool beer
Velotrax

Post by Velotrax »

An other busy day today, finishing off the painting, made a new cupboard for the under stairs and did a short, hard session on the indoor bike.then watched Villa cheat their way to 3pts !
Mrs64
Superstar
Superstar

Post by Mrs64 »

Finished off painting one of the bedrooms yesterday evening.

Painted the side of our shed, needs another coat tomorrow, plus mowed the lawn today.

I'll ask Leon to post up some photos later.
whiteswan
Superstar
Superstar

Post by whiteswan »

Mrs64 wrote: Sun Feb 28, 2021 5:14 pm Finished off painting one of the bedrooms yesterday evening.

Painted the side of our shed, needs another coat tomorrow, plus mowed the lawn today.

I'll ask Leon to post up some photos later.
Mr Swan is the decorator in our house Jill, as I'm hopeless! He won't even let me paint the underside of the boat....and no one see's that :lol:
Photos would be good....what colour have you painted your shed? Didnt you do that last year :duno:
Mountain
First Team
First Team

Post by Mountain »

4 hours of gardening today.

Moved house 2 years ago, now have 2 acres of gardens. I hated the thought of gardening but got into it last year. It's mature gardens, with sections of trees, a little orchard, lots of bushes and shrubs, and not a manicured lawn, which makes things easier. More cutting, pruning and a big canvas than down on hands and knees plucking grass with a tweezers.
hector

Post by hector »

I mowed my front lawn today for the 1st time this year....
1964white

Post by 1964white »

Velotrax wrote: Sun Feb 28, 2021 1:11 am An other busy day today, finishing off the painting, made a new cupboard for the under stairs and did a short, hard session on the indoor bike.then watched Villa cheat their way to 3pts !
You looked like you were getting mad at the TV set there Velo
Smudge3920
Superstar
Superstar

Post by Smudge3920 »

hector wrote: Sun Feb 28, 2021 6:27 pm I mowed my front lawn today for the 1st time this year....
Nice mower mate ... :P
L4.png
L4.png (116.76 KiB) Viewed 1210 times

:mrgreen:
hector

Post by hector »

Oy.....

When did you sneak round here??

Smudge3920
Superstar
Superstar

Post by Smudge3920 »

hector wrote: Sun Feb 28, 2021 7:22 pm Oy.....

When did you sneak round here??

N1.gif
N1.gif (1.95 MiB) Viewed 1189 times
Sara
Superstar
Superstar

Post by Sara »

Walked about ten miles today, hills, edges, woods, dales, simply gorgeous. Saw lambs, heard larks and woodpeckers, and hardly saw a soul.
gessa

Post by gessa »

SaraM wrote: Sun Feb 28, 2021 8:04 pm Walked about ten miles today, hills, edges, woods, dales, simply gorgeous. Saw lambs, heard larks and woodpeckers, and hardly saw a soul.
Did a walk yesterday, heard Woodpeckers in 2 different locations, one area of woodland I walk on a fairly regular basis and for a number of years , was the first time I've heard them there, hopefully there's a nesting pair.
1964white

Post by 1964white »

SaraM wrote: Sun Feb 28, 2021 8:04 pm Walked about ten miles today, hills, edges, woods, dales, simply gorgeous. Saw lambs, heard larks and woodpeckers, and hardly saw a soul.
Very similar to my walk here in the Wolds Sara.

Beautiful day with clear blue skies with larks, robins & bluetits singing away in the trees & hedges.

Also encountered sheep, lambs, horses, two lovely ponies (one of them very friendly) & the egg farm have a herd of alpacas

Very flat over here!