Play off tickets

For everything Leeds United related and everything not - Have your say... the Marching on Together way!
Forum rules
Please be sure you are acquainted with the forum rules outlined within our FAQs.

Help support the site by using our Amazon Affiliate link when making any purchases from Amazon.
LeedsFan007
Ballboy
Ballboy

Play off tickets

Post by LeedsFan007 »

:roflmao: When do okay of tickets for the home game go on sale??
YorkshireSquare
Administrator
Administrator
Twitter: @motforum

Re: Play off tickets

Post by YorkshireSquare »

LeedsFan007 wrote: Sun May 05, 2019 3:00 pm :roflmao: When do okay of tickets for the home game go on sale??

Gluten for punishment?

10:00am Monday 6th May- 2018/19 Home Season Ticket Holders
9:00am Wednesday 8th May- 2018/19 Platinum & Gold Members
9:00am Friday 10th May- 2018/19 Silver Members

Following the above sale dates, in the event that any tickets remain a further announcement will be made.

Home Auto Cup Scheme: Any 2018/19 home Season Ticket Holders who have enrolled onto the home 'Auto Cup Scheme' will automatically have their payment taken and their season card activated for the Play-Off semi-final home fixture. Any Season Ticket Holders who do not wish to purchase their seat for this game via the Auto Cup Scheme need to contact Ticket Services by 5:00pm on Tuesday 7th May.
LeedsFan007
Ballboy
Ballboy

Post by LeedsFan007 »

Well if anybody can’t make them and wants to sell them then I will buy them!!
The Subhuman
Superstar
Superstar

Post by The Subhuman »

I'm allergic to gluten
"Never debate an idiot, they'll only drag you down to their level and they have the advantage of experience"
Irish Ian
Site Contributor
Site Contributor

Post by Irish Ian »

I'm allergic to punishment.

Re playoffs.

I have decided if we don't lose next week I will take a punt and book flights for the final and try and score a ticket somehow.

Hope we are there..
'
"Football is about the people and the players,” he said. “Then there are those who will mingle in the middle: the coaches, executives and journalists. That last group represents the worst part about football" Marcelo Bielsa