Match Thread - York City v Leeds Utd (Wed 10th July)

For everything Leeds United related and everything not - Have your say... the Marching on Together way!
Forum rules
Please be sure you are acquainted with the forum rules outlined within our FAQs.

Help support the site by using our Amazon Affiliate link when making any purchases from Amazon.
Irish Ian
Site Contributor
Site Contributor

Re: Match Thread - York City v Leeds Utd (Wed 10th July)

Post by Irish Ian »

1964white wrote: Wed Jul 10, 2019 9:08 pm Ayling although he has a knock so probably will miss out
Been checking and it seems he may have recovered now. :poorly:

Apologies for the bum steer.
'
"Football is about the people and the players,” he said. “Then there are those who will mingle in the middle: the coaches, executives and journalists. That last group represents the worst part about football" Marcelo Bielsa
lufc1304
Superstar
Superstar
Twitter: @DrGonzo2411

Post by lufc1304 »

I see on social media that a section of our 'fans' were booing Bamford last night. Personally despise hearing this and wonder what the cretins involved think it's going to achieve. Also, and I don't know how true this is, apparently Kiko went to the fans beforehand to apologise for the play-off 2nd leg. Big of him, if true, I just hope Cooper did likewise as he was more culpable than Casillas was.
"When the going gets weird, the weird get professional!" Hunter S Thompson
Genghers
Superstar
Superstar

Post by Genghers »

lufc1304 wrote: Thu Jul 11, 2019 12:58 pm I see on social media that a section of our 'fans' were booing Bamford last night. Personally despise hearing this and wonder what the cretins involved think it's going to achieve. Also, and I don't know how true this is, apparently Kiko went to the fans beforehand to apologise for the play-off 2nd leg. Big of him, if true, I just hope Cooper did likewise as he was more culpable than Casillas was.
Also heard Kiko gave a York player his shorts as he wasnt allowed to swap shirts!
Cjay
Superstar
Superstar

Post by Cjay »

lufc1304 wrote: Thu Jul 11, 2019 12:58 pm I see on social media that a section of our 'fans' were booing Bamford last night. Personally despise hearing this and wonder what the cretins involved think it's going to achieve. Also, and I don't know how true this is, apparently Kiko went to the fans beforehand to apologise for the play-off 2nd leg. Big of him, if true, I just hope Cooper did likewise as he was more culpable than Casillas was.
Cant have done.

If Cooper was apologising for all his mistakes those fans would still be their now :oops:
Signed

King Cjay

Fountain of all knowledge and wisdom
Cjay
Superstar
Superstar

Post by Cjay »

Also on Kiko.

Anyone see when Alfie McCalmont controlled a difficult high ball, Kiko stood and quite clearly applauded him.

He is a good egg Kiko.
Signed

King Cjay

Fountain of all knowledge and wisdom
The Subhuman
Superstar
Superstar

Post by The Subhuman »

I posted That at the time, great piece of skill from McCalmont
"Never debate an idiot, they'll only drag you down to their level and they have the advantage of experience"