Ticket Information Request

For everything Leeds United related and everything not - Have your say... the Marching on Together way!
Forum rules
Please be sure you are acquainted with the forum rules outlined within our FAQs.

Help support the site by using our Amazon Affiliate link when making any purchases from Amazon.
Bluegeo64
Ballboy
Ballboy

Ticket Information Request

Post by Bluegeo64 »

Hello All. I'm coming down from Glasgow with my brother on 31 August for Leeds v Swansea and would be grateful for any advice on when tickets will be available for public sale and where would be the best place to sit etc.

Confession- I'm a Rangers fan but ever since seeing Alan Clarke score the winning FA Cup goal on tv news when I was eight I've always had a soft spot for Leeds( apart from the Battle of Britain games in '92 :) )and always fancied taking in a game at Elland Road.

Cheers. Good luck for the new season and hopefully you get back to where you belong!!
1964white
Twitter: @1964white

Re: Ticket Information Request

Post by 1964white »

Welcome to MOT Bluegeo

I believe tickets go on sale initially to members about three weeks prior to the game & then on general sale a week before the match. Tickets will be at a premium though as the majority of the home games will be sell-outs so you will have to act swiftly. If you prefer to sit watching football the East or West Stands are probably for you. You'll probably have to stand if you purchase tickets in the Revie or South Stands.

Best to keep checking the LUFC website for any ticket information, see the link below

https://www.leedsunited.com/tickets/info
Bluegeo64
Ballboy
Ballboy

Post by Bluegeo64 »

Thanks for the reply mate. I'll be glad to get a ticket anywhere so will keep my eyes peeled nearer the time.
Just as a matter of interest are there any spares kicking around outside the ground on match days as if I'm unsuccessful online I 'll try that?
1964white

Post by 1964white »

Bluegeo64 wrote: Mon Jul 22, 2019 7:49 pm Thanks for the reply mate. I'll be glad to get a ticket anywhere so will keep my eyes peeled nearer the time.
Just as a matter of interest are there any spares kicking around outside the ground on match days as if I'm unsuccessful online I 'll try that?
There may be mate, we generally head towards the kop bar, rarely see touts at ER. Often see them at aways games
leic white 63
First Team
First Team

Post by leic white 63 »

probably depends on the start we have but i 'd fully expect this will be a sell out before it goes on general sale . our first 3pm sat home game . plans to be up on the rattler for this.
rich_leeds64
Site Contributor
Site Contributor
Twitter: @richleeds64

Post by rich_leeds64 »

Just had an email from LUFC about hospitality packages for the coming season, not a cheap option but you’d buy in advance and be guaranteed a ticket.
rich_leeds64
Site Contributor
Site Contributor
Twitter: @richleeds64

Post by rich_leeds64 »

https://dc6vmiz8c91pk.cloudfront.net/me ... -212769981
Forgot to put this link on with prices
1964white

Post by 1964white »

That's a very good option Rich
Bluegeo64
Ballboy
Ballboy

Post by Bluegeo64 »

rich_leeds64 wrote: Tue Jul 23, 2019 1:50 pm https://dc6vmiz8c91pk.cloudfront.net/me ... -212769981
Forgot to put this link on with prices
Much appreciated Rich- given its likely to be a sell out this looks like a great idea! Thanks for your help guys!
1964white

Post by 1964white »

Good luck Blue

Let us know how you get on
Bluegeo64
Ballboy
Ballboy

Post by Bluegeo64 »

Hi Lads. Took your advice and booked the Nineteen19 suite. A lot of money for a Scotsman :) but really looking forward to it and how match day compares to Ibrox. Thanks again for the heads up.
1964white

Post by 1964white »

Bluegeo64 wrote: Thu Jul 25, 2019 12:44 pm Hi Lads. Took your advice and booked the Nineteen19 suite. A lot of money for a Scotsman :) but really looking forward to it and how match day compares to Ibrox. Thanks again for the heads up.
Good man Blue

I have Scottish, Finnish, London clients who are very generous when it comes to money matters, the tight-arses are my fellow Yorkie customers :lol:

I still hear the yell in my ears.....HOW MUCH ?