The #LUFC Breakfast Debate (Tue 13th Aug) Real reason Kent did not sign, 4 debut's tonight and Rio reveals all

For everything Leeds United related and everything not - Have your say... the Marching on Together way!
Forum rules
Please be sure you are acquainted with the forum rules outlined within our FAQs.

Help support the site by using our Amazon Affiliate link when making any purchases from Amazon.
Ellandback1
Site Contributor
Site Contributor
Twitter: @EllandBack1

Re: The #LUFC Breakfast Debate (Tue 13th Aug) Real reason Kent did not sign, 4 debut's tonight and Rio reveals all

Post by Ellandback1 »

This was our team for the first round of the Carabao Cup just two seasons ago! Who say's we haven't improved!

13 Wiedwald
2 Ayling
35 Shaughnessy
3 Borthwick-Jackson
8 Anita
43 Klich
25 Vieira
15 Dallas
21 Sáiz
24 Sacko
45 Ekuban

Substitutes

9 Wood
10 Alioski
19 Hernández
23 Phillips
26 Bridcutt
29 Gomes
30 Peacock-Farrell
Ellandback1
Site Contributor
Site Contributor

Re: The #LUFC Breakfast Debate (Tue 13th Aug) Real reason Kent did not sign, 4 debut's tonight and Rio reveals all

Post by Ellandback1 »

Ellandback1
Site Contributor
Site Contributor

Post by Ellandback1 »

Ellandback1
Site Contributor
Site Contributor

Post by Ellandback1 »

John in Louisiana
Site Contributor
Site Contributor

Post by John in Louisiana »

HarryofOz wrote: Tue Aug 13, 2019 8:23 am Rio can become a Uni lecturer with a course titled 'How to prove that you're a complete twat 101'
I already teach that course, I'm afraid.

Of course, like so many other Uni professors, I teach from the book and not from experience. ;-)
HarryofOz
Superstar
Superstar

Post by HarryofOz »

John in Louisiana wrote: Tue Aug 13, 2019 6:26 pm I already teach that course, I'm afraid.

Of course, like so many other Uni professors, I teach from the book and not from experience. ;-)
:) :)
Un Marcelo Bielsa, solo hay un Marcelo Bielsa. Gracias Marcello. Marsching on together.