Indoor Bowls 2019/20

For everything Leeds United related and everything not - Have your say... the Marching on Together way!
Forum rules
Please be sure you are acquainted with the forum rules outlined within our FAQs.

Help support the site by using our Amazon Affiliate link when making any purchases from Amazon.
1964white
Twitter: @1964white

Re: Indoor Bowls 2019/20

Post by 1964white » Mon Nov 25, 2019 9:25 pm

hector wrote:
Mon Nov 25, 2019 6:28 pm
Don't know about out on your feet, I think you are out of your mind...........

Get a rocking chair, stick a pipe in your mouth and watch the world go by

That is what I shall do if I reach your old age :mrgreen:
My god Hector I'm not resting on my laurels yet!

I lead a busy life & long may it stay that way :-D

1964white
Twitter: @1964white

Re: Indoor Bowls 2019/20

Post by 1964white » Thu Dec 05, 2019 10:20 pm

Monday - Evening Pairs

After winning our first nine matches our unbeaten run finally came to an end as we lost 15-22 after being 15-10 up with four ends to play. without any doubt my poorest performance of this season, I was shattered which probably didn't help our cause

P10 W9 D0 L1 Pts18 - still six points clear at the top

Wednesday - Afternoon Triples

How can one play so poor then excel two days later :? all three of us were on top form & we needed to be as we were playing a team who had won 7 out of 7 at the top of the table. In a match I thought would be a tough encounter we pulverised Jack High 26-5, a local team whom have three of the best bowlers in this neck of the woods. A sweet victory following up our excellent win over the unbeaten Quickfire in our previous match. Those two wins elevated us to the top of the table for the first time this season.

P8 W7 D0 L1 Pts14 - lead the table on points difference

Thursday - Aussie Pairs

Playing two ladies who have recently joined our club & are only novice bowlers so a victory was inevitable as we won 29-7 they improved as the game progressed & I have no doubt they will become decent indoor bowlers given time. Both ladies real characters, one of them as mad as a box frogs.....a great laugh :)

P8 W7 D0 L1 Pts14 - that win takes us to the top of the table on points difference

Advertisment