Fans Throwing Missiles!

For everything Leeds United related and everything not - Have your say... the Marching on Together way!
Forum rules
Please be sure you are acquainted with the forum rules outlined within our FAQs.

Help support the site by using our Amazon Affiliate link when making any purchases from Amazon.
Ratscoot
Manager
Manager

Fans Throwing Missiles!

Post by Ratscoot »

If this is true can’t believe one of our own fans was throwing something at our own player especially Kalvin and hits a young kid, disgraceful :(

https://roblufc.org/2019/09/22/small-bo ... -atkinson/
A bumble bee under the laws of physics shouldnt be able to fly, but it does because no one has told it that it can't
YorkshireSquare
Administrator
Administrator
Twitter: @motforum

Re: Fans Throwing Missiles!

Post by YorkshireSquare »

Discraceful

The last 30 minutes was a frustrating watch but we drew, didn't lose and are still top of the table.

Why are people booing and throwing stuff at the players?
whiteswan
Superstar
Superstar

Post by whiteswan »

This type of thing sickens me and has no place in football! What a moron....what do these people (I say people because they cant be true Leeds fans) expect to achieve. Track him and ban the idiot for life.
1964white
Twitter: @1964white

Post by 1964white »

I did mention there was a incident at the end of the game in my match report with Kalvin having words at someone involved but no one on here picked up on it :shock: perhaps you don't read my drivel :lol:

Frightening for Freddie, could put him off going to games for good

Food caterers/bar staff generally take the bottle tops off drinks sold within the ground. Stewards also check bags before entering ER for such items.

Leeds fans were chucking plastic bottles at Barnsley, is it any wonder our allocations are reduced? much better conduct when the only regular 2,000 attend aways.
dezzy
Manager
Manager

Post by dezzy »

Disgraceful. All clubs have a few idiots and the more successful we are, the more idiots we will have. I’d be sure whoever threw it didn’t have much to do with Leeds over the last 15 years
I realised I was dyslexic when I went to a toga party dressed as a goat..
1964white
Twitter: @1964white

Post by 1964white »

dezzy wrote: Sun Sep 22, 2019 3:50 pm Disgraceful. All clubs have a few idiots and the more successful we are, the more idiots we will have. I’d be sure whoever threw it didn’t have much to do with Leeds over the last 15 years
Someone said to me on the coach that whatever incident occurred it would more likely to be a glory hunter there for a jolly, probably had too much pop :beer:
dezzy
Manager
Manager

Post by dezzy »

1964white wrote: Sun Sep 22, 2019 3:57 pm Someone said to me on the coach that whatever incident occurred it would more likely to be a glory hunter there for a jolly, probably had too much pop :beer:
100%
I realised I was dyslexic when I went to a toga party dressed as a goat..
Irish Ian
Site Contributor
Site Contributor

Post by Irish Ian »

Well I bet someone saw him throw the bottle, so by now the report should be with the police who will use the club CCTV to scan the stands to isolate the guilty person.

Then comes the court case, the lifetime ban by Leeds and the 3 months on prison.
The system works.

No?

Then let's continue to make excuses for incidents like this

( prompted by mate getting a glass cider bottle smashed across the back of his napper by some idiot who thought he could throw said cider bottle 150 yards on to the playing area from the back of the kop and fell an agonizing 100 yards short)

Rant over
'
"Football is about the people and the players,” he said. “Then there are those who will mingle in the middle: the coaches, executives and journalists. That last group represents the worst part about football" Marcelo Bielsa