IPTV Smashed !

For everything Leeds United related and everything not - Have your say... the Marching on Together way!
Forum rules
Please be sure you are acquainted with the forum rules outlined within our FAQs.

Help support the site by using our Amazon Affiliate link when making any purchases from Amazon.
1964white
Twitter: @1964white

IPTV Smashed !

Post by 1964white »

One of my best mates uses this streaming service, excellent apparently

https://torrentfreak.com/the-xtream-cod ... ed-190919/
YorkshireSquare
Administrator
Administrator
Twitter: @motforum

Re: IPTV Smashed !

Post by YorkshireSquare »

I pay my money for Sky TV, any Leeds games I watch I know the club is getting some of that money.

For IP TV people are paying money for an illegal service and the clubs see none of that.
Sara
Superstar
Superstar

Post by Sara »

The club should sort LUTV out. I would pay to watch or listen through that, if it actually worked properly.
danhirons
Manager
Manager

Post by danhirons »

Pretty sure loads of iptv servers got closed down a week or so ago... Pretty dodgy
1964white
Twitter: @1964white

Post by 1964white »

YorkshireSquare wrote: Mon Sep 23, 2019 4:19 pm I pay my money for Sky TV, any Leeds games I watch I know the club is getting some of that money.

For IP TV people are paying money for an illegal service and the clubs see none of that.
Hence why I wasn't interested when a mate recommended the service to me. It's mainly footy fans who never go to games use it.

Point is the Italian police could have gathered information of all the people who have used the services through their bank accounts.
YorkshireSquare
Administrator
Administrator
Twitter: @motforum

Post by YorkshireSquare »

SaraM wrote: Mon Sep 23, 2019 4:22 pm The club should sort LUTV out. I would pay to watch or listen through that, if it actually worked properly.

Biggest frustration I have is that I can only listed to games on BBC Radio Leeds via FM.

Most of my radios in the house now are smart speakers and access radio via the internet through InTune but the football is not broadcast this way due to rights. Surely now the money is in video streaming and the EFL/LUFC could quite happily let Radio Leeds broadcast games over the internet.

Video rights are the big $$$ earner in football these days so I see why they are so protective over them.
wilsdenwhite
Subs Bench
Subs Bench

Post by wilsdenwhite »

How times have changed. Oh for the days when we had to make do with The Big Match, Midweek Soccer Special, Saint & Greavsie and staying up for Nationwide Football League Extra on a week night at 1am before going in to work the same morning at 6 to be told you looked like sh*t. I didn't care I told them because I just had to see that Tommy Tynan overhead kick for Plymouth against Halifax :lol: And what about that thunderbolt from Johnny Metgod! What? You didn't watch it?
|||L|||E|||E|||D|||S|||