Leeds Utd v Birmingham City Match Thread - Pablo still missing, Alyling captains the side

For everything Leeds United related and everything not - Have your say... the Marching on Together way!
Forum rules
Please be sure you are acquainted with the forum rules outlined within our FAQs.

Help support the site by using our Amazon Affiliate link when making any purchases from Amazon.
The Subhuman
Superstar
Superstar

Re: Leeds Utd v Birmingham City Match Thread - Pablo still missing, Alyling captains the side

Post by The Subhuman »

Lost count of the amount of corners and set pieces we've had
"Never debate an idiot, they'll only drag you down to their level and they have the advantage of experience"
The Subhuman
Superstar
Superstar

Re: Leeds Utd v Birmingham City Match Thread - Pablo still missing, Alyling captains the side

Post by The Subhuman »

FK Leeds is cleared again easily
"Never debate an idiot, they'll only drag you down to their level and they have the advantage of experience"
Velotrax

Post by Velotrax »

It's looking more and more like a smash and grab
The Subhuman
Superstar
Superstar

Post by The Subhuman »

Bamford heavy footed as he tried a pass into the box I think
The Subhuman
Superstar
Superstar

Post by The Subhuman »

More pressing from us leads to mistakes but we're doing nothing with them...
Ellandback1
Site Contributor
Site Contributor
Twitter: @EllandBack1

Post by Ellandback1 »

whiteswan wrote: Sat Oct 19, 2019 2:31 pm I keep asking myself why he isn't in the team. This could be the downfall of Bielsa, refusing to play the obvious in form striker....
I agree with you Swannie
apollo
Reserve Player
Reserve Player

Post by apollo »

I know this might sound a bit crazy, but what if when we had a set piece or a corner we actually found a Leeds player with it. I know it's crazy but I have definitely seen other teams do it, so it's not impossible ffs
The Subhuman
Superstar
Superstar

Post by The Subhuman »

Good move leads to Bamford back heel, Costa back to Bamford who's shot is blocked. Bamford then caught offside as Dallas tries to fashion a good chance..Leeds fans singing "Your fknn s**t" I think, not sure who that's aimed at
Velotrax

Post by Velotrax »

apollo wrote: Sat Oct 19, 2019 2:38 pm I know this might sound a bit crazy, but what if when we had a set piece or a corner we actually found a Leeds player with it. I know it's crazy but I have definitely seen other teams do it, so it's not impossible ffs
Can't see MB adopting that idea
The Subhuman
Superstar
Superstar

Post by The Subhuman »

Dallas cross blocked by Pederson, again, another corner ..number 7 I think

Crowley get's there first, and Brum break...and we foul to hold up play - Alio gets booked, his fourth of the season
The Subhuman
Superstar
Superstar

Post by The Subhuman »

They're not corners they're Leeds way of gifting possession back to the opposition..
The Subhuman
Superstar
Superstar

Post by The Subhuman »

Sunic (sp) gets booked for a foul on Alio
Velotrax

Post by Velotrax »

Pretty obvious our lack of height is our undoing re set pieces at both ends
The Subhuman
Superstar
Superstar

Post by The Subhuman »

Velotrax wrote: Sat Oct 19, 2019 2:43 pm Pretty obvious our lack of height is our undoing re set pieces at both ends
Or poor delivery and poor CF work..
The Subhuman
Superstar
Superstar

Post by The Subhuman »

Alio good cross which Pederson cuts out ends the half...

Best team - Leeds by a distance
Cjay
Superstar
Superstar

Post by Cjay »

Gave up looking for a video stream.

One looked promising but it stops after a few seconds and then tells you to register . . . no.
Signed

King Cjay

Fountain of all knowledge and wisdom
Velotrax

Post by Velotrax »

It's the same every game, we play around the box and can't get a shot on target...they will score a late winner, it's written all over this AGAIN!
whiteswan
Superstar
Superstar

Post by whiteswan »

Velotrax wrote: Sat Oct 19, 2019 2:49 pm It's the same every game, we play around the box and can't get a shot on target...they will score a late winner, it's written all over this AGAIN!
Until Bielsa accepts that fact, things won't change. I can't tell you how frustrated I am at reading all your comments......
YorkshireSquare
Administrator
Administrator
Twitter: @motforum

Post by YorkshireSquare »

Same old story.....
rab_rant

Post by rab_rant »

So there I am counting the seconds it takes Lee Camp to take a goal kick
and it takes 25 seconds... gives the brum players time to catch their breath.
Free kicks are no better they take about 20 seconds and at the Brum throw
ins there is a lot of hand waving telling men to get into position and a throw in
can take 15 seconds... blatant time wasting and trying to take the sting out of the game.

Bamford has had a couple of chances but looks a bit to deliberate and slow.
I guess Eddie would have put those chances away. Alioski gives the Ref too much
lip and gets booked... silly boy. We are having joy down both wings but Brum
are clearing up everything that gets thrown into the box from crosses, corners
or free kicks. For all the pressure Camp has been well protected by his defence
and has only had to make one real save.