For everything Leeds United related and everything not - Have your say... the Marching on Together way!
Please be sure you are acquainted with the forum rules outlined within our FAQs
Help support the site by using our Amazon Affiliate
link when making any purchases from Amazon
- Posts: 15032
- Joined: Tue Oct 21, 2003 10:46 am
- Location: Sydney, Australia
It seems that Harrods believe that only the children of the wealthy should have the right to meet Santa.
Keep away plebs
We're going up like there is no gravity!
- First Team
- Posts: 2143
- Joined: Fri Jan 18, 2019 5:53 pm
- Location: Directly above the centre of the Earth.
Santa isnt a real person
"We can wait for the next game with serenity"
"I am quite clear in my mind that one has to feel sincere love for those he leads, and if he doesn't feel it naturally, then he must learn how to feel it"
- Posts: 30525
- Joined: Wed Mar 24, 2010 10:03 am
- Location: God's own county
Santa is an anagram of satan ...Coinkydink?
GET IN THE BOAT AND ROW