Injuries

For everything Leeds United related and everything not - Have your say... the Marching on Together way!
Forum rules
Please be sure you are acquainted with the forum rules outlined within our FAQs.

Help support the site by using our Amazon Affiliate link when making any purchases from Amazon.
Cjay
Superstar
Superstar

Injuries

Post by Cjay »

Just out of interest i looked up 4 players who seem to have spent more time injured since arriving then fit.

Between them they cost around £17mil.

Tyler Roberts
Adam Forshaw
Barry Douglas
Patrick Bamford

Between them they have been injured for with the information i can find.

106 league games!!!!!!
Douglas-22
Forshaw-31
Roberts-32
Bamford-21

Is that bad luck?
Bad management?
Just injury prone players?
Signed

King Cjay

Fountain of all knowledge and wisdom
hector

Re: Injuries

Post by hector »

Just loafers.......

They want the wages for loafing around, seems to be working :mrgreen:
Song machine is coming down....
And we're gonna have a party Uhuhu
weasel
Superstar
Superstar

Post by weasel »

Bad luck more than anything. Bamford wasn't particularly injury prone before coming to us and don't know enough about the others at their previous clubs. Players want to play although some will always be more injury prone than others. If you buy an injury prone player then you'd be a fool to not expect them to keep getting injured.
BGwhite
Superstar
Superstar

Post by BGwhite »

Roberts came with an injury in January and didn't play until months into last season so he can be excluded really even though a similar thing happened this summer as well. I believe AF also came with an injury but it seems he does regularly get injured. Bamford has been just unlucky/unfortunate to suffer injuries that kept him out for months. Douglas.... is it bad luck, management trying to rush him back too soon, I don't know but he's been a complete waste of time and money and brings a big fat zero % to the team and he should be offloaded asap.

Sent from my XT1032 using Tapatalk