Mourinho/Pochettino

For everything Leeds United related and everything not - Have your say... the Marching on Together way!
Forum rules
Please be sure you are acquainted with the forum rules outlined within our FAQs.

Help support the site by using our Amazon Affiliate link when making any purchases from Amazon.
Clacton White
First Team
First Team

Re: Mourinho/Pochettino

Post by Clacton White »

1964white wrote: Tue May 04, 2021 3:41 pm Was it that bad Clacton?
It was an experience , let's call it that . Lovely weekend , lovely city , free accomodation due to flat being one used by my works oversea's back then ( I was leaving so took opportunity to see Rome while it was there ). Went with friend , Albion fan from Brum , girlfriend was supposed to go too but her gran had died so couldn't( never met her gran ) . It all started when fans said someone killed outside , it was political in that the two sides were looking at merger to compete with Huge ,AC , Inter etc , fans didn't want it so this was all staged as was the supposed death . Riots followed and tear gas sprayed , we got caught up in it and mate from Brum doubled over with tear gas.....oddly it didn't seem to bother me the gas didn't . I would happily visit Rome again though , great city .