Hull Game Tonight

For everything Leeds United related and everything not - Have your say... the Marching on Together way!
Forum rules
Please be sure you are acquainted with the forum rules outlined within our FAQs.

Help support the site by using our Amazon Affiliate link when making any purchases from Amazon.
becchio bear
Superstar
Superstar
Twitter: @Becchiobear

Hull Game Tonight

Post by becchio bear »

Ok. This is for anyone who is going to the game tonight. Read this on Facebook from ALAW group. Tragic event for 2 members of our Leeds United family, their baby girl was born sleeping on her due date of 3rd December 2019. She was called Elin Rose (yes, as close to Elland Road as they could get). They are trying to get the word out to as many fans as possible who are attending tonight so that on the 3rd minute there will be clapping and a chant of "There's only one Elin Rose". If anyone is able to do this and also film it on their phones and upload it, it would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you. :cry: :bear:
I'm going back to 505, I saw them at Sheffield and they were amazing.
1964white
Twitter: @1964white

Re: Hull Game Tonight

Post by 1964white »

becchio bear wrote: Tue Dec 10, 2019 11:21 am Ok. This is for anyone who is going to the game tonight. Read this on Facebook from ALAW group. Tragic event for 2 members of our Leeds United family, their baby girl was born sleeping on her due date of 3rd December 2019. She was called Elin Rose (yes, as close to Elland Road as they could get). They are trying to get the word out to as many fans as possible who are attending tonight so that on the 3rd minute there will be clapping and a chant of "There's only one Elin Rose". If anyone is able to do this and also film it on their phones and upload it, it would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you. :cry: :bear:
I'd seen this article on Twiiter, Elin Rose's parents must be terribly distressed

I'll see what I can do for you young lady, I usually c**k-up filming on my phone :(
Gandalf
Superstar
Superstar

Post by Gandalf »

So sad.
Delapsus Resurgam - When I fall I shall rise!
gessa

Post by gessa »

Such an awful thing to happen.

Hopefully they'll get their wish.
whiteswan
Superstar
Superstar

Post by whiteswan »

How awful for the family, so tragic :verysad: Let's hope the word gets out.....
Norm
Superstar
Superstar

Post by Norm »

Makes you want to weep
Norm
Superstar
Superstar

Post by Norm »

BB please give them our sincere condolences, not that that will make any real difference - I've never lost a child and God forbid any of you do.
A terrible thing indeed.
1964white
Twitter: @1964white

Post by 1964white »

There was no applause at the Hull game that I was aware of in honour of the tragic loss of baby Elin Rose