Leeds United v Hull 2-0 MOTM

For everything Leeds United related and everything not - Have your say... the Marching on Together way!
Forum rules
Please be sure you are acquainted with the forum rules outlined within our FAQs.

Help support the site by using our Amazon Affiliate link when making any purchases from Amazon.
The Subhuman
Superstar
Superstar

Leeds United v Hull 2-0 MOTM

Post by The Subhuman »

Casilla
Ayling
White
Berardi
Phillips
Harrison
Hernandez
Costa
Bamford
Klich
Dallas

Alioski
Struijk
Douglas

Top 6 please
"Never debate an idiot, they'll only drag you down to their level and they have the advantage of experience"
The Subhuman
Superstar
Superstar

Re: Leeds United v Hull 2-0 MOTM

Post by The Subhuman »

Berardi
Casilla
White
Klich
Allioski
Hernandez
Last edited by The Subhuman on Tue Dec 10, 2019 10:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Never debate an idiot, they'll only drag you down to their level and they have the advantage of experience"
Velotrax

Post by Velotrax »

Casilla
Ayling
Bamford
Dallas
Aliosk
Phillipsi
The Subhuman
Superstar
Superstar

Post by The Subhuman »

Goes to show, massive difference in the first two voters opinions.
SG90
Superstar
Superstar

Post by SG90 »

Berardi
Kiko
Ayling
Dallas
Pablo - his through ball set up the own goal
Alioski
Sara
Superstar
Superstar

Post by Sara »

Didn't see enough of the game to comment, but interested to see Kiko playing so well again. Berardi too.
NorfolkWhite
Manager
Manager

Post by NorfolkWhite »

Berra
Kiko
Ayling
Dallas
White
Pablo
The Subhuman
Superstar
Superstar

Post by The Subhuman »

Casilla - 21
Berardi - 18
Ayling - 13
Dallas - 9
Allioski - 5
White - 6
Bamford - 4
Klich - 3
Hernandez - 4
Phillips - 1
Last edited by The Subhuman on Tue Dec 10, 2019 10:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
gessa

Post by gessa »

Berardi
Kiko
Dallas
Ayling
Hernandez - For the pass
Alioski - for the goal and the energy
gessa

Post by gessa »

faaip wrote: Tue Dec 10, 2019 10:12 pm Goes to show, massive difference in the first two voters opinions.
Think there maybe a big difference in some of the votes. For me Berardi and Kiko were way out in front, the rest had good and bad, it's probably how you see the good affected the game.
The Subhuman
Superstar
Superstar

Post by The Subhuman »

Casilla - 26
Berardi - 24
Ayling - 16
Dallas - 13
Allioski - 6
Hernandez - 6
White - 6
Bamford - 4
Klich - 3
Phillips - 1
The Subhuman
Superstar
Superstar

Post by The Subhuman »

gessa wrote: Tue Dec 10, 2019 10:26 pm Think there maybe a big difference in some of the votes. For me Berardi and Kiko were way out in front, the rest had good and bad, it's probably how you see the good affected the game.
I don't have a problem with differing views ..I agree with the above that berra and Kiko 1 and 2 by a mile then perm any 4 of 6/7

Klich for me for the toughness in the middle of the park, work rate and the creativity for our second. I also thought White had a decent game, not a foot wrong. I had to give Alio a point or two for the goal ..
weasel
Superstar
Superstar

Post by weasel »

faaip wrote: Tue Dec 10, 2019 10:12 pm Goes to show, massive difference in the first two voters opinions.
I can't help feeling that people are jumping the gun a bit by voting so soon and should be waiting for 64 to tell us who we have to vote for. Can we void all the votes so far?

;-)
Velotrax

Post by Velotrax »

Just my opinion, but I'm always going to favour the keeper, as thats where I used to play
Cjay
Superstar
Superstar

Post by Cjay »

Kiko- Because that save was vital and his concentration deserves reward.

Costa- Thought he had a great game, involved in both goals and created 2 or 3 other chances.

Dallas- Defended very very well against Bowen, keeping him quiet was vital.

Ali- Great energy, composure and creativity, played some lovely diagonals and scored

Berardi- Fair play, won his fair share of headers, read the game well, passing was much improved.

Ayling- Kept Grosicki quiet, made some great runs and read the game well.
Signed

King Cjay

Fountain of all knowledge and wisdom
weasel
Superstar
Superstar

Post by weasel »

faaip wrote: Tue Dec 10, 2019 10:29 pm I also thought White had a decent game, not a foot wrong.
White did play a very poor back pass to Kiko who had to clear it for a throw to stop it being a corner. A very rare sloppy pass from him.
Velotrax

Post by Velotrax »

weasel wrote: Tue Dec 10, 2019 10:31 pm I can't help feeling that people are jumping the gun a bit by voting so soon and should be waiting for 64 to tell us who we have to vote for. Can we void all the votes so far?

;-)
Was Leon playing ? LOL...sorry had a few beers
The Subhuman
Superstar
Superstar

Post by The Subhuman »

Velotrax wrote: Tue Dec 10, 2019 10:31 pm Just my opinion, but I'm always going to favour the keeper, as thats where I used to play
Mate you vote for who you like...We all see things differently and tonight it was a tough call for all positions
The Subhuman
Superstar
Superstar

Post by The Subhuman »

weasel wrote: Tue Dec 10, 2019 10:32 pm White did play a very poor back pass to Kiko who had to clear it for a throw to stop it being a corner. A very rare sloppy pass from him.
I did get three occasion where the screen froze for a minute or so...But I did have the talksport commentary on as cover
Irish Ian
Site Contributor
Site Contributor

Post by Irish Ian »

Tough night, playing conditions, nerves? Hull fighting g hard to close is down and win the ball back in vital areas.

Kiko kept us in it and his early distribution helped towards the first goal.
Berra. Animal fought hard.
Ayling great defensive work but he ain't a forward.
KP. Did enough, had a wee stint at No10 and did ok.
Pablo, that pass to Costa was beautiful.
Costa great in parts but like Pablo especially and most of the midfield struggled in his distribution at times.
'
"Football is about the people and the players,” he said. “Then there are those who will mingle in the middle: the coaches, executives and journalists. That last group represents the worst part about football" Marcelo Bielsa