The #LUFC Breakfast Debate (Wed 11th Dec) - With such a big gap at the top, will this effect the chasing packs spending?

For everything Leeds United related and everything not - Have your say... the Marching on Together way!
Forum rules
Please be sure you are acquainted with the forum rules outlined within our FAQs.

Help support the site by using our Amazon Affiliate link when making any purchases from Amazon.
BGwhite
Superstar
Superstar

Re: The #LUFC Breakfast Debate (Wed 11th Dec) - With such a big gap at the top, will this effect the chasing packs spend

Post by BGwhite »

1964white wrote: I reckon at least 9 points from our next 4 games
5 from the next 3 would equal last season . Our form suggests we'll get more than that but Cardiff & Fulham won't be easy at all. The similarity to last season is quite alarming not only in pts but also putting a long winning run together at almost exactly the same time of the season. We just need to improve on the 2nd half of the season ever so slightly and promotion will take care of itself.

Sent from my XT1032 using Tapatalk

Ellandback1
Site Contributor
Site Contributor
Twitter: @EllandBack1

Re: The #LUFC Breakfast Debate (Wed 11th Dec) - With such a big gap at the top, will this effect the chasing packs spend

Post by Ellandback1 »

BGwhite wrote: Wed Dec 11, 2019 3:36 pm Don't remember there being a gap like 11 points last season.

Lets take a look
Ellandback1
Site Contributor
Site Contributor
Twitter: @EllandBack1

Post by Ellandback1 »

tled-5.jpg
fed-7.jpg
BGwhite
Superstar
Superstar

Post by BGwhite »

Nice to see the goals scored column looking more healthier .