Tickets Leeds vs Huddersfield 07March

For everything Leeds United related and everything not - Have your say... the Marching on Together way!
Forum rules
Please be sure you are acquainted with the forum rules outlined within our FAQs.

Help support the site by using our Amazon Affiliate link when making any purchases from Amazon.
PetterAlex
Ballboy
Ballboy

Tickets Leeds vs Huddersfield 07March

Post by PetterAlex »

Ay up lads:)
I am a Gold Member living in Norway and I have been a Leeds United supporter my whole life. I've been planning a trip to Leeds to see us crush the Terriers the 7th of March. I tried ordering 2 tickets today online without any luck. Everything was sold out. If someone has 2 tickets and by any chance is not going I would be more than happy to buy these...
All the best
Petter
Ratscoot
Manager
Manager

Re: Tickets Leeds vs Huddersfield 07March

Post by Ratscoot »

Hi Petter

Welcome to MOT sorry to say I missed out also but hopefully someone on here can help
A bumble bee under the laws of physics shouldnt be able to fly, but it does because no one has told it that it can't
PetterAlex
Ballboy
Ballboy

Post by PetterAlex »

Let's hope that Ratscoot;)
Cjay
Superstar
Superstar

Post by Cjay »

Hi Petter.

I Cant help just wanted to say welcome to MOT, hope you stick about. :)

If you cant get the help you need on here try Waccoe, its a much larger forum and may be able to provide the help you need.

Good luck.
Signed

King Cjay

Fountain of all knowledge and wisdom
John in Louisiana
Site Contributor
Site Contributor

Post by John in Louisiana »

I will mention there are still tickets available on the Centenary Pavilion, but they're one hundred-fifty apiece.

You do, however, get a lunch buffet and beer, so there's that.

Better be some very good beer.
rich_leeds64
Site Contributor
Site Contributor
Twitter: @richleeds64

Post by rich_leeds64 »

Hi Petter,
Welcome, have you tried LUSCOS, I know many who travel from Norway on a regular basis, might be wotth getting in touch
https://www.leedsunited.no/
PetterAlex
Ballboy
Ballboy

Post by PetterAlex »

Cjay, John in Louisiana and rich_leeds64 thanx for your kind words and information. Itโ€™s nice to be part of the Leeds United family๐Ÿ‘๐ŸปALAW
Irish Ian
Site Contributor
Site Contributor

Post by Irish Ian »

PetterAlex wrote: โ†‘Tue Feb 18, 2020 8:48 pm Cjay, John in Louisiana and rich_leeds64 thanx for your kind words and information. Itโ€™s nice to be part of the Leeds United family๐Ÿ‘๐ŸปALAW
Hi Petter,

I know it is sold out but make sure you keep checking the website as sometimes a few become available close to the time. Pretty sure Huddersfield will take up their allocation but the ยฃ39 price tag is putting a few off.

You could also try those nutters over on Waccoe.
'
"Football is about the people and the players,โ€ he said. โ€œThen there are those who will mingle in the middle: the coaches, executives and journalists. That last group represents the worst part about football" Marcelo Bielsa
Irish Ian
Site Contributor
Site Contributor

Post by Irish Ian »

John in Louisiana wrote: โ†‘Tue Feb 18, 2020 3:54 pm
Better be some very good beer.
Yorkshire beer is p*sswater John
'
"Football is about the people and the players,โ€ he said. โ€œThen there are those who will mingle in the middle: the coaches, executives and journalists. That last group represents the worst part about football" Marcelo Bielsa
John in Louisiana
Site Contributor
Site Contributor

Irish Ian wrote: โ†‘Tue Feb 18, 2020 9:10 pm Yorkshire beer is p*sswater John
:lol: :lol:

Can't be worse than American beer.
gessa

Post by gessa »

John in Louisiana wrote: โ†‘Wed Feb 19, 2020 1:20 pm :lol: :lol:

Can't be worse than American beer.

Yorkshire has some wonderful beers, unfortunately non in or around Elland Road.
John in Louisiana
Site Contributor
Site Contributor

gessa wrote: โ†‘Wed Feb 19, 2020 4:49 pm Yorkshire has some wonderful beers, unfortunately non in or around Elland Road.
I'll be there for a week, so any recommendations you might care to offer would be accepted most heartily.
gessa

Post by gessa »

John in Louisiana wrote: โ†‘Wed Feb 19, 2020 5:40 pm I'll be there for a week, so any recommendations you might care to offer would be accepted most heartily.
Black Sheep and Timothy Taylor Landlord, always taste better drunk in Yorkshire, some beers don't travel well, Theakston's Best Bitter and Old Peculiar always hit the spot.
Citra is another i like, it's a golden ale.
Diablo IPA is another but at 6% isn't for the feint hearted.

Unfortunately due to the inadequacies of our on line system, I'll not be there to have a pre match beer with you John.
Muppet the Cat

Post by Muppet the Cat »

When in Leeds last weekend we went in a pub called the Banker's Cat on Boar Lane and they had some cracking 'Thornbridge Brewery' beers on tap.

Not come across them before but very nice indeed :) :moggy:
gessa

Post by gessa »

Well I've exhausted all my contacts for tickets, seems most had similar problems. Even the local supporters club had problems.
PetterAlex
Ballboy
Ballboy

Post by PetterAlex »

Seems to me it was a breakdown of massive proportions for the Ticket Office. I donโ€™t have the nerves waiting close to the date of kick off for any spares. I took the bull by its horns and ordered 2 tickets on the Centenary. As someone over at waccoe said the price is less than a night out in Norway๐Ÿ™„ I have to make sure to get my fair share of the beer๐Ÿ‘๐ŸปCanโ€™t risk being in town and not seeing my beloved Leeds๐Ÿ˜
Would be massive meeting some of you guys for a pint while in Leeds๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป
All the best
Petter
gessa

Post by gessa »

PetterAlex wrote: โ†‘Wed Feb 19, 2020 8:05 pm Seems to me it was a breakdown of massive proportions for the Ticket Office. I donโ€™t have the nerves waiting close to the date of kick off for any spares. I took the bull by its horns and ordered 2 tickets on the Centenary. As someone over at waccoe said the price is less than a night out in Norway๐Ÿ™„ I have to make sure to get my fair share of the beer๐Ÿ‘๐ŸปCanโ€™t risk being in town and not seeing my beloved Leeds๐Ÿ˜
All the best
Petter
Happy that you got sorted, even though like John on here, you had to take the expensive route, if you go into the Peacock after the game, I'm sure there will be a few of your countrymen in there. They may be able to assist for future games
Hopefully the result and performance is worth all your efforts
Irish Ian
Site Contributor
Site Contributor

Post by Irish Ian »

PetterAlex wrote: โ†‘Wed Feb 19, 2020 8:05 pm Seems to me it was a breakdown of massive proportions for the Ticket Office. I donโ€™t have the nerves waiting close to the date of kick off for any spares. I took the bull by its horns and ordered 2 tickets on the Centenary. As someone over at waccoe said the price is less than a night out in Norway๐Ÿ™„ I have to make sure to get my fair share of the beer๐Ÿ‘๐ŸปCanโ€™t risk being in town and not seeing my beloved Leeds๐Ÿ˜
All the best
Petter
I was sat in front of my computer st 9am when the sale began.
I got the you are in a queue message.

15 minutes later I got access to the site and the only tickets left was some on the very top row in the East Stand.
Thank is what a win against Bristol does.
Everyone thinks we are going to win the league...
'
John in Louisiana
Site Contributor
Site Contributor

gessa wrote: โ†‘Wed Feb 19, 2020 5:50 pm Black Sheep and Timothy Taylor Landlord, always taste better drunk in Yorkshire, some beers don't travel well, Theakston's Best Bitter and Old Peculiar always hit the spot.
Citra is another i like, it's a golden ale.
Diablo IPA is another but at 6% isn't for the feint hearted.

Unfortunately due to the inadequacies of our on line system, I'll not be there to have a pre match beer with you John.
Thanks for the recommendations. I'm not scared of any 6% beer as long as I don't have to drive. :)

I will be staying in City Center and will be free Saturday, Sunday, Monday, and Wednesday* evenings for any regular MOTer to join me in a pint or two. I might even be persuaded to buy the first round or two. There are two or three pubs in City Center that seem to be places where I can go and meet some natives. Nothing worse than going to a new country and finding yourself eating and drinking with other tourists.

*Weather permitting. The plan is to go to Pateley Bridge on Tuesday and walk the nine-mile loop trail to/from the Brimham Rocks and then spend the night at a pub. Just a little excited about this trip, in case you hadn't noticed.
John in Louisiana
Site Contributor
Site Contributor

Muppet the Cat wrote: โ†‘Wed Feb 19, 2020 5:54 pm When in Leeds last weekend we went in a pub called the Banker's Cat on Boar Lane and they had some cracking 'Thornbridge Brewery' beers on tap.

Not come across them before but very nice indeed :) :moggy:
Being a cat yourself, you must have fit in well.

Only a five-minute walk from my hotel. Will check it out.