Great view of Jack Harrison's 87th minute winner for Leeds against Reading in 2019

For everything Leeds United related and everything not - Have your say... the Marching on Together way!
Forum rules
Please be sure you are acquainted with the forum rules outlined within our FAQs.

Help support the site by using our Amazon Affiliate link when making any purchases from Amazon.
Momentacy
Ballboy
Ballboy
Twitter: @Footyments

Great view of Jack Harrison's 87th minute winner for Leeds against Reading in 2019

Post by Momentacy »

With Leeds playing against Reading this weekend, I thought I would post a great view of the moment when Jack Harrison scored a late winner away at the Madejski Stadium earlier this season! 8-)
1964white
Twitter: @1964white

Re: Great view of Jack Harrison's 87th minute winner for Leeds against Reading in 2019

Post by 1964white »

Thumping header, great goal, fantastic night, manic scenes in the Leeds end :-D

And oh how i enjoyed that moment of joy :scar1
Ratscoot
Manager
Manager

Re: Great view of Jack Harrison's 87th minute winner for Leeds against Reading in 2019

Post by Ratscoot »

I take that today Coooooome on Leeeeeeds MOT
A bumble bee under the laws of physics shouldnt be able to fly, but it does because no one has told it that it can't
Norm
Superstar
Superstar

Post by Norm »

Not a particularly good video of the event but a great demonstration of the Leeds fans passion , joy and excitement at what was a great build-up and goal.