MB Pre Huddersfield (no JKA or Ian).

For everything Leeds United related and everything not - Have your say... the Marching on Together way!
Forum rules
Please be sure you are acquainted with the forum rules outlined within our FAQs.

Help support the site by using our Amazon Affiliate link when making any purchases from Amazon.
Cjay
Superstar
Superstar

MB Pre Huddersfield (no JKA or Ian).

Post by Cjay »

Casilla written reasons released - have the club taken any action against him and will he play for Leeds again?

I don’t know the club position.

Do the club believe and stand by Kiko saying he had never heard the n-word?

The people who have to judge Kiko have already done it.

The people who represent Leeds, the club, what we do is accept the authorities’ decisions.

Our authorities have the right to judge what they judge. When one club is part of one competition the club knows that the authorities have the right to judge like they did here or in another situation when you accept the regulations, so you have to accept the decision.s

Do you have sympathy for Leko? Has this process taken too long for all parties?

Any person who suffers and receives abuse, this person deserves the solidarity, the support of everybody.

Four clean sheets and four wins - how pleased with character in coming back from dip in form?

The most important from this analysis is to try to win the next match.

If we analyse more than the next match, it’s not a good idea for us.

As always, we try to do our best to try to resolve the next match.

Is Kiko still training with you?

Yeah, he is still with the group.

How much do you feel you have a duty of care for him?

I have already responded to this question. One person that is sanctioned for racism, we know that this is going to have an impact in his spirit, how he is.

And of course any of us can be in a bad personal moment, for any reason.

And we try to act in a human way.

What we should avoid when we express ourselves, and for this reason I try to take care of the words I am using, because I don’t want people to interpret supporting Kiko at this moment means we are in favour of racists.

For this reason I say again any person that sufferers racist abuse deserves the support of all of us. But if any person of us is suffering we act in the human sense.

How much have Huddersfield improved since last time you played them?

I think that before January was a period for them where a new manager was knowing his team.

And what happened from January so far is more similar to the thought of the new manager, what he wants from the team.

Where are they dangerous?

It’s a creative team.

Midfielders think more offensive than in the recovery of the ball.

ANd the two wingers and to centee forwards are good players.

Poveda and Augustin

Augustin is not ready yet.

It’s going to be the same group as the last match. (Really wish hed put Ian on the bench).

Any other injuries?

No.

Danny Cowley said foreign coaches are positive for the game after last match - have you felt welcome in this country?

I feel that English football received me well

Will Saturday's game be harder than the Huddersfield match in December?

I remember the previous match was tough, difficult. It was difficult to play well.

They create chances in this match and we couldn’t make a big difference against that.

What I feel that the match on Saturday, this team, they are a better team than the team in teh first match against them.
Signed

King Cjay

Fountain of all knowledge and wisdom