Favourite LUFC Moments?

For everything Leeds United related and everything not - Have your say... the Marching on Together way!
Forum rules
Please be sure you are acquainted with the forum rules outlined within our FAQs.

Help support the site by using our Amazon Affiliate link when making any purchases from Amazon.
Momentacy
Ballboy
Ballboy
Twitter: @Footyments

On Fire Favourite LUFC Moments?

Post by Momentacy »

Hello all,

The purpose of this thread is to feature the best moments from the past and present of the team.

I was wondering if any of you could reply to this thread with your favourite moments. If you have a link to a video then it would be greatly appreciated but if you do not then it is no problem, please just write the moments. I hope that this thread brings back nostalgia to some of you who may have forgotten the best moments from the past.

I like to spend my free time uncovering hidden videos online of football moments, not only from television angles but also from unseen perspectives recorded from the stands.

If you have posted your favourite moments on this thread, expect to see many of them on my Twitter account in the upcoming weeks here;

https://twitter.com/Footyments

I hope that I can give you some great memories!

I will be back regularly to post great media content that you will like.

Thanks for your time!