Why The Premier League FEARS Leeds United!

For everything Leeds United related and everything not - Have your say... the Marching on Together way!
Forum rules
Please be sure you are acquainted with the forum rules outlined within our FAQs.

Help support the site by using our Amazon Affiliate link when making any purchases from Amazon.
1964white
Twitter: @1964white

Why The Premier League FEARS Leeds United!

Post by 1964white »

This fella has done his research & made some good points with the assist of a couple of other Leeds fans, some of our members will like the blonde lass, Jill admired her nails :shhh:

Anyway many of us probably share the same thoughts!

1964white

Re: Why The Premier League FEARS Leeds United!

Post by 1964white »

So what impact would Bielsa have on the premiership?
rich_leeds64
Site Contributor
Site Contributor
Twitter: @richleeds64

Post by rich_leeds64 »

If we get there, I’d expect us to have a season like Sheffield United are having no disrespect to Chris Wilder but Bielsa would be much more respected by other managers and the media due his style of play and thus would take the PL by surprise and would be a refreshing change that the new boys in town would dare to go to places like Anfield, Stamford Bridge both Manchester clubs and play the high tempo attacking game we do.
Let’s just hope this season gets finished
Norm
Superstar
Superstar

Post by Norm »

Didn't see this before for some reason but I agree and I think we could do a 'Wilko' and get promotion plus title in a couple of years.
Ratscoot
Manager
Manager

Post by Ratscoot »

1964white wrote: Tue Mar 31, 2020 8:55 am some of our members will like the blonde lass.
Don’t know what you mean Leon :duno: :P :P
A bumble bee under the laws of physics shouldnt be able to fly, but it does because no one has told it that it can't
1964white

Post by 1964white »

Ratscoot wrote: Tue Apr 07, 2020 7:37 am Don’t know what you mean Leon :duno: :P :P
Of course not Rat :)
Eireleeds1
Youth Team
Youth Team
Twitter: @kevingaff

Post by Eireleeds1 »

A lot will depend on what PL will look like if we get there. I certainly expect budgets, salaries etc will have dramatically changed. Many clubs could be in real financial difficulty even the ones NeaR the top. Could be a far
More level playing field which would no doubt suit the better coaches. We have one of the very best
1964white

Post by 1964white »

Eireleeds1 wrote: Tue Apr 07, 2020 2:04 pm A lot will depend on what PL will look like if we get there. I certainly expect budgets, salaries etc will have dramatically changed. Many clubs could be in real financial difficulty even the ones NeaR the top. Could be a far
More level playing field which would no doubt suit the better coaches. We have one of the very best
Welcome again Eire, you're not social distancing anymore :lol:

Good point mate :tup:
Eireleeds1
Youth Team
Youth Team

Post by Eireleeds1 »

1964white wrote: Tue Apr 07, 2020 2:24 pm Welcome again Eire, you're not social distancing anymore :lol:

Good point mate :tup:
I’m popping up all over the place these days 64, too much time on my hands and already getting bored with the garden. I genuinely think the leagues will be dramatically different in a year. Many of us have been predicting the football financial bubble would burst for years. Didn’t expect it to be this way
1964white

Post by 1964white »

Eireleeds1 wrote: Tue Apr 07, 2020 3:53 pm I’m popping up all over the place these days 64, too much time on my hands and already getting bored with the garden. I genuinely think the leagues will be dramatically different in a year. Many of us have been predicting the football financial bubble would burst for years. Didn’t expect it to be this way
Yes Eire many football clubs & their respective fans are going to suffer heartache :(
Eireleeds1
Youth Team
Youth Team

Post by Eireleeds1 »

1964white wrote: Tue Apr 07, 2020 3:58 pm Yes Eire many football clubs & their respective fans are going to suffer heartache :(
Personally don’t give a damn about established pl clubs. Would welcome seeing them have to maybe operate on normal budgets/finances like rest of us do. Wouldn’t like to see clubs from efl down wiped out