Easter holiday?

For everything Leeds United related and everything not - Have your say... the Marching on Together way!
Forum rules
Please be sure you are acquainted with the forum rules outlined within our FAQs.

Help support the site by using our Amazon Affiliate link when making any purchases from Amazon.
hector

Easter holiday?

Post by hector »

3trl5r.jpg
3trl5r.jpg (83.79 KiB) Viewed 1944 times
HarryofOz
Superstar
Superstar

Re: Easter holiday?

Post by HarryofOz »

LOL
Un Marcelo Bielsa, solo hay un Marcelo Bielsa. Gracias Marcello. Marsching on together.
rich_leeds64
Site Contributor
Site Contributor
Twitter: @richleeds64

Post by rich_leeds64 »

With the weather forecast looking good on Sunday we’ve decided to go out for the afternoon so the 3 of us are taking a picnic and setting off out into the garden, it’ll take us a good 5-6 seconds to get to our table and chairs..... we’re all really excited and looking forward to our big day out.
gessa

Post by gessa »

rich_leeds64 wrote: Fri Apr 03, 2020 7:03 am With the weather forecast looking good on Sunday we’ve decided to go out for the afternoon so the 3 of us are taking a picnic and setting off out into the garden, it’ll take us a good 5-6 seconds to get to our table and chairs..... we’re all really excited and looking forward to our big day out.

Don't forget the suncream Rich,you don't want to have to go all the way back for it.
1964white
Twitter: @1964white

Post by 1964white »

rich_leeds64 wrote: Fri Apr 03, 2020 7:03 am With the weather forecast looking good on Sunday we’ve decided to go out for the afternoon so the 3 of us are taking a picnic and setting off out into the garden, it’ll take us a good 5-6 seconds to get to our table and chairs..... we’re all really excited and looking forward to our big day out.
It's so exciting Rich :roflmao:

We've been planning for this all week so much so I started packing my suitcase until Jill said you won't need that you daft sod. The good thing about this holiday I don't have spend £60 on filling the car with fuel.

We bought some iced mars bars last week so a short walk to the ice cream parlour (fridge) is in order :)
YorkshireSquare
Administrator
Administrator
Twitter: @motforum

Post by YorkshireSquare »

Go sit in the car for half an hour first, might feel like you've gone somewhere then :roflmao:
rich_leeds64
Site Contributor
Site Contributor

Post by rich_leeds64 »

gessa wrote: Fri Apr 03, 2020 7:30 am Don't forget the suncream Rich,you don't want to have to go all the way back for it.
Thanks for the reminder, that would’ve been a disaster having to go all that way back for the sun cream.
rich_leeds64
Site Contributor
Site Contributor

Post by rich_leeds64 »

YorkshireSquare wrote: Fri Apr 03, 2020 8:08 am Go sit in the car for half an hour first, might feel like you've gone somewhere then :roflmao:
Excellent idea, makes it more of an adventure :tup:
rich_leeds64
Site Contributor
Site Contributor

Post by rich_leeds64 »

1964white wrote: Fri Apr 03, 2020 7:59 am It's so exciting Rich :roflmao:

We've been planning for this all week so much so I started packing my suitcase until Jill said you won't need that you daft sod. The good thing about this holiday I don't have spend £60 on filling the car with fuel.

We bought some iced mars bars last week so a short walk to the ice cream parlour (fridge) is in order :)
You’re right Leon, the excitement of setting off on Sunday for a picnic is at unprecedented levels
1964white

Post by 1964white »

rich_leeds64 wrote: Fri Apr 03, 2020 8:17 am You’re right Leon, the excitement of setting off on Sunday for a picnic is at unprecedented levels
I suspect we're not the only ones Rich
hector

Post by hector »

good grief............ you lot need to get out more.............................

oh wait..........

:mrgreen:
gessa

Post by gessa »

If you have them in the fridge, you may be a tad disappointed when you go to get them.
Peter in Blackpool
Subs Bench
Subs Bench

Post by Peter in Blackpool »

great idea, but dont forget to set off early to avoid the traffic.....its bound to be busy
Peter in Blackpool
Subs Bench
Subs Bench

Post by Peter in Blackpool »

gessa wrote: Fri Apr 03, 2020 7:30 am Don't forget the suncream Rich,you don't want to have to go all the way back for it.
but make sure its less than 150ml or if not you will have to pack it in the boot
1964white

Post by 1964white »

To all the replies

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

:rol: :rol: :rol: :rol: :rol:
1964white

Post by 1964white »

Enjoy the next couple of days folks :-D

All doors should open soon as we plan our walk into the garden over breakfast, the sun is out :sun: so hopefully we're all ready to lap up the warmth over the bank holiday weekend :-D