Control goes viral.

For everything Leeds United related and everything not - Have your say... the Marching on Together way!
Forum rules
Please be sure you are acquainted with the forum rules outlined within our FAQs.

Help support the site by using our Amazon Affiliate link when making any purchases from Amazon.
Broad Ford
Subs Bench
Subs Bench

Control goes viral.

Post by Broad Ford »

New World Orders are not a modern concept, rather new global orders or the latest TV directive are.

Call me cynical, but big brother asking people to stay home leaves me with a very real image of millions of people receiving the same fearful meme that covid 19 is a killer virus easily spread about.

Surely if saving human life is so sacred as to allow a temporary abandonment of the British right to congregate in public spaces in groups, then how does one justify gov going into a poverty ravaged Iraq to join a war costing a total of around 1million, military and sanctioned lives combined. Are sanctions finally eased on Iran, whilst a virus ravages it's way throughout the country. Any popular protest group can no longer gather, because under present emergency global legislation the TV meme is to stay home and off the streets.

Do I make my position clear that a global big brother might be using a viral infection to take advantage of the unthinking people who look to the TV and the Great Google to do all the thinking. The globalists are making their move and if people fail to realise then the consequences could be a world of new parameters consisting of fewer freedoms with heavy censoring of the internet should people use it incorrectly!
Hey you, out there on the road
Always doing what you're told
Can you help me?
YorkshireSquare
Administrator
Administrator
Twitter: @motforum

Re: Control goes viral.

Post by YorkshireSquare »

There is already a thread on lockdown and this is a football forum, not a political website.