Another 'final' challenge for Warnock?

For everything Leeds United related and everything not - Have your say... the Marching on Together way!
Forum rules
Please be sure you are acquainted with the forum rules outlined within our FAQs.

Help support the site by using our Amazon Affiliate link when making any purchases from Amazon.
Mick Jones shoulder
Manager
Manager

Re: Another 'final' challenge for Warnock?

Post by Mick Jones shoulder »

Same could be said for Hodgson, they just can't give it up :) :)
BGwhite
Superstar
Superstar

Post by BGwhite »

Colin will keep them up and get promoted next season .

Sent from my moto g(8) power using Tapatalk

Cjay
Superstar
Superstar

Post by Cjay »

The hilarity of Neil Warnock carrying around signed pictures of himself in a bumbag :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Signed

King Cjay

Fountain of all knowledge and wisdom
whiteswan
Superstar
Superstar

Post by whiteswan »

Cjay wrote: Thu Jul 22, 2021 12:07 pm
The hilarity of Neil Warnock carrying around signed pictures of himself in a bumbag :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
To be fair to the guy, he has made one little girl very happy, a gesture she'll always remember.
I actually like Warnock, I agree he wasn't the right fit for Leeds, but he's a character. Football needs characters and there ain't many around
wilsdenwhite
Subs Bench
Subs Bench

Post by wilsdenwhite »

whiteswan wrote: Thu Jul 22, 2021 1:21 pm To be fair to the guy, he has made one little girl very happy, a gesture she'll always remember.
I actually like Warnock, I agree he wasn't the right fit for Leeds, but he's a character. Football needs characters and there ain't many around
:tup: This is probably just him being Covid-safe too. While he could easily have carried his own pen and paper for autograph hunters, of which there are a very large number of in pre-season, it takes time to sign them all and I think he just thought what better than to just sign my own picture beforehand and pass it to them. He'll know his hands are clean but could he say the same about all the pens and bits of paper he would be handed to sign like he normally would pre-Covid?

I agree he is a character but yes he failed here, at the biggest club he will ever manage. I'm glad I don't have to watch his brand of football week in week out anymore.
|||L|||E|||E|||D|||S|||
whiteswan
Superstar
Superstar

Post by whiteswan »

Good shout re Covid wilsden, makes a lot of sense