Last 3 games for the top 4 ELC clubs

For everything Leeds United related and everything not - Have your say... the Marching on Together way!
Forum rules
Please be sure you are acquainted with the forum rules outlined within our FAQs.

Help support the site by using our Amazon Affiliate link when making any purchases from Amazon.
Norm
Superstar
Superstar

Last 3 games for the top 4 ELC clubs

Post by Norm »

Not necessary really I suppose but I just put this in for fun.
Only the top 4 can make one of the two auto slots

ELC LAST 3 GAMES FOR THE TOP 4.PNG
mothbanquet
Manager
Manager

Re: Last 3 games for the top 4 ELC clubs

Post by mothbanquet »

Can maybe see QPR sneaking a draw against Brom.

If Brentford are going to stumble, they can only really do it against Preston, unless Stoke manage what they did against us for 44 mins for a full 90.

Very possible for Wigan to pull off an upset against Fulham, particularly with their survival on the line and Fulham resting players for the POs.
The Subhuman
Superstar
Superstar

Post by The Subhuman »

Fulham have gone for me...don't see WBA losing 2 on the bounce..
"Never debate an idiot, they'll only drag you down to their level and they have the advantage of experience"
Boo Radley
First Team
First Team

Post by Boo Radley »

Now only three matter. WBA are so toothless, slow and addicted to draws that they really could doze their way into third position. Brentford could just keep rolling even though statistically they are getting closer to losing points with each passing game.

I think Bielsa has a firm grip on attitudes and emotions in the club and wants this done pronto - I know we do. Vamos Leeds Carajo!
Peter in Blackpool
Subs Bench
Subs Bench

Post by Peter in Blackpool »

we are almost there, fulham can no longer catch us.

just win tomorrow and a point v derby or charlton will be enough. If Preston get something tonight we wont even need that, if preston win tonight, just 1 more point....
BGwhite
Superstar
Superstar

Post by BGwhite »

Peter in Blackpool wrote:we are almost there, fulham can no longer catch us.

just win tomorrow and a point v derby or charlton will be enough. If Preston get something tonight we wont even need that, if preston win tonight, just 1 more point....
Or...Leeds beat Barnsley and our next favourite team (cough) Huddersfield beat WBA we are up.

Sent from my moto g(8) power using Tapatalk