Dare to Dream

For everything Leeds United related and everything not - Have your say... the Marching on Together way!
Forum rules
Please be sure you are acquainted with the forum rules outlined within our FAQs.

Help support the site by using our Amazon Affiliate link when making any purchases from Amazon.
leedsmad
First Team
First Team

Dare to Dream

Post by leedsmad »

It's been a while folks since i've been here and a fair bit going on for me.

Just wanna quickly wish all you wonderful people on here a massive Happy Celebration in the next week or 2 . I might be going off a bit early and i apologise for those that feel that we are still a chance of not being Promoted via the Auto's....

After the result this morning with West Brom drawing, Leeds only need 2 Draws from the remaining 2 games if we beat Barnsley to confirm Promotion.
I think we deserve going up as Champions as we have handled the pressure when it mattered and the setbacks of last year have given the players the experience of not letting it happen again .

I couldn't contain my Emotions after the Swansea game and i have no doubt Promotion is going to happen now . Everything we have been through from Club going Bankrupt to falling to League 1 , the Ken Bates Era , the Spygate saga . We have been through so much .

Bielsa will go down as the most Important signing in the Clubs History and what he has done in transforming average Championship players to playing a system that will make them go down in the Clubs History books.
For me achieving Promotion at Derby would top it off and would be Bielsa's ultimate pay back with binoculars being part of our celebration at the end lol ( bit childish ) , Bielsa wouldn't allow that from his players.

Anyway i'm mumbling on but i hope everyone has an unbelievable Weekend cause it's going to be one massive Weekend.

Cheers guys :tup:
BGwhite
Superstar
Superstar

Re: Dare to Dream

Post by BGwhite »

leedsmad wrote:It's been a while folks since i've been here and a fair bit going on for me.

Just wanna quickly wish all you wonderful people on here a massive Happy Celebration in the next week or 2 . I might be going off a bit early and i apologise for those that feel that we are still a chance of not being Promoted via the Auto's....

After the result this morning with West Brom drawing, Leeds only need 2 Draws from the remaining 2 games if we beat Barnsley to confirm Promotion.
I think we deserve going up as Champions as we have handled the pressure when it mattered and the setbacks of last year have given the players the experience of not letting it happen again .

I couldn't contain my Emotions after the Swansea game and i have no doubt Promotion is going to happen now . Everything we have been through from Club going Bankrupt to falling to League 1 , the Ken Bates Era , the Spygate saga . We have been through so much .

Bielsa will go down as the most Important signing in the Clubs History and what he has done in transforming average Championship players to playing a system that will make them go down in the Clubs History books.
For me achieving Promotion at Derby would top it off and would be Bielsa's ultimate pay back with binoculars being part of our celebration at the end lol ( bit childish ) , Bielsa wouldn't allow that from his players.

Anyway i'm mumbling on but i hope everyone has an unbelievable Weekend cause it's going to be one massive Weekend.

Cheers guys :tup:
Nice post Leedsmad, wouldn't it be great to secure promotion before the Derby game and then win the league by beating them ! Karma !!

Sent from my moto g(8) power using Tapatalk

mothbanquet
Manager
Manager

Re: Dare to Dream

Post by mothbanquet »

BGwhite wrote: Wed Jul 15, 2020 11:23 am Nice post Leedsmad, wouldn't it be great to secure promotion before the Derby game and then win the league by beating them ! Karma !!

Sent from my moto g(8) power using Tapatalk
That's the dream, mate. Great post leedsmad!