Help MOT Forum - Become a Site Contributor

For everything Leeds United related and everything not - Have your say... the Marching on Together way!
Forum rules
Please be sure you are acquainted with the forum rules outlined within our FAQs.

Help support the site by using our Amazon Affiliate link when making any purchases from Amazon.
YorkshireSquare
Administrator
Administrator
Twitter: @motforum

Help MOT Forum - Become a Site Contributor

Post by YorkshireSquare »

Marching on Together has been the place for Leeds fans to meet and discuss all matters Leeds United for over 16 years. Providing this service costs money in terms of hosting, domains and software and time in terms of development and administration work. The site has been funded over the years thanks to generous contributions from our members and more recently from advertising.

But Covid-19 had a big impact on our advertising revenues and we appreciate that mot everyone likes the adverts, as such we offer you the opportunity to become a Site Contributor. Our subscriptions last for one year and we have made a range of rates avaialble, choose whatever you can afford. Contributors will have an ad free experience (provided you are logged in), get a Site Contributor rank on their profile and also get priority access to our competitions and giveaways.

Help make Marching on Together the best Leeds United forum on the internet and take out a subscription today!
BGwhite
Superstar
Superstar

Re: Help MOT Forum - Become a Site Contributor

Post by BGwhite »

Np YS, funding on its way. Don't know what I'd do without my daily dose of entertainment

Sent from my moto g(8) power using Tapatalk

YorkshireSquare
Administrator
Administrator

SaraM wrote: Thu Sep 17, 2020 11:18 am I'm only on my phone, so don't have that option. Hopefully it'll be better now I've coughed up!

I'm not sure why the cookie isn't sticking on your phone, I'll keep digging into it but the settings look fine. The settings are pretty lax to be honest, I'm not validating by browser, IP or anything.
mothbanquet
Manager
Manager

Post by mothbanquet »

Soon as payday rolls round I'll chip in for sure.

Would it be possible to pin this thread for a bit? I'll likely forget is all unless I see it in front of me.
Muppet the Cat

Post by Muppet the Cat »

Sorted Adam :tup: :)
DavidH
Youth Team
Youth Team

Post by DavidH »

I was thinking about this, when it suddenly came to me that a yearly subscription is around the fee I would have paid to watch the match last night, had it not been for the free stream supplied here. With many more matches to come, it's a bargain!
1964white
Twitter: @1964white

Post by 1964white »

Great idea Adam

Done - £20 paid
1964white

Post by 1964white »

YorkshireSquare wrote: Thu Sep 17, 2020 10:07 am Marching on Together has been the place for Leeds fans to meet and discuss all matters Leeds United for over 16 years. Providing this service costs money in terms of hosting, domains and software and time in terms of development and administration work. The site has been funded over the years thanks to generous contributions from our members and more recently from advertising.

But Covid-19 had a big impact on our advertising revenues and we appreciate that mot everyone likes the adverts, as such we offer you the opportunity to become a Site Contributor. Our subscriptions last for one year and we have made a range of rates avaialble, choose whatever you can afford. Contributors will have an ad free experience (provided you are logged in), get a Site Contributor rank on their profile and also get priority access to our competitions and giveaways.

Help make Marching on Together the best Leeds United forum on the internet and take out a subscription today!
I'm not showing as a site contributor under my avatar Adam
YorkshireSquare
Administrator
Administrator

1964white wrote: Thu Sep 17, 2020 1:30 pm I'm not showing as a site contributor under my avatar Adam

It's worked and you are in the group but you can only have one primary group which is what shows. So I thought the preference would be for you to be shown as a Moderator rather than a Contributor?
1964white

Post by 1964white »

YorkshireSquare wrote: Thu Sep 17, 2020 1:33 pm It's worked and you are in the group but you can only have one primary group which is what shows. So I thought the preference would be for you to be shown as a Moderator rather than a Contributor?
Thought that might be the case Adam :tup:
The Subhuman
Superstar
Superstar

Post by The Subhuman »

2 Questions - Can I use Pay Pal and could I not have Site Contributor under my name?
"Never debate an idiot, they'll only drag you down to their level and they have the advantage of experience"
YorkshireSquare
Administrator
Administrator

faaip wrote: Thu Sep 17, 2020 1:52 pm 2 Questions - Can I use Pay Pal and could I not have Site Contributor under my name?

Yes and Yes
The Subhuman
Superstar
Superstar

Post by The Subhuman »

Cheers doing it now
"Never debate an idiot, they'll only drag you down to their level and they have the advantage of experience"
The Subhuman
Superstar
Superstar

Post by The Subhuman »

OK that should be done
YorkshireSquare
Administrator
Administrator

faaip wrote: Thu Sep 17, 2020 2:04 pm OK that should be done

:tup:

Should still show as normal in your profile, no contributor title
Fridge
First Team
First Team

Post by Fridge »

Only been on here for a couple of months but enjoyed my time. Just sent off mine :tup:
The Subhuman
Superstar
Superstar

Post by The Subhuman »

YorkshireSquare wrote: Thu Sep 17, 2020 2:05 pm :tup:

Should still show as normal in your profile, no contributor title
lovely thanks
gessa

Post by gessa »

Could I not contribute but use the site contributor Faaip doesn't want under my username? :-D
The Subhuman
Superstar
Superstar

Post by The Subhuman »

gessa wrote: Thu Sep 17, 2020 2:20 pm Could I not contribute but use the site contributor Faaip doesn't want under my username? :-D
1964white

Post by 1964white »

gessa wrote: Thu Sep 17, 2020 2:20 pm Could I not contribute but use the site contributor Faaip doesn't want under my username? :-D
:lol: :lol: :lol: