Player Ratings v Fulham (h)

Predict the scores...if you can!

- LUFC Match Predictions
- Predict Six
- FA Cup Predictions

Plenty to choose from - dip in and have a go - all MOT members welcome. Just for fun.
1964white
Twitter: @1964white

Player Ratings v Fulham (h)

Post by 1964white »

6.1 55.0 Meslier
6.6 59.0 Ayling
6.4 57.5 Dallas
6.7 60.5 Koch
6.9 62.0 Cooper
6.3 57.0 Phillips
8.1 73.0 Klich
8.8 79.5 Costa
5.6 50.5 Harrison
5.9 53.5 Rodrigo
8.6 77.5 Bamford
Subs
6.0 54.5 Roberts
6.1 55.0 Alioski
mothbanquet
Manager
Manager

Re: Player Ratings v Fulham (h)

Post by mothbanquet »

Meslier - 6 Made a couple of good saves, a bit hesitant in coming out for the cross that led to the second though
Ayling - 7 Good, solid work from Luke
Dallas - 7 As with Ayling, let down by Harrison defensively
Koch - 7 Penalty was a mistake but his only one. Handled Mitrovich well physically
Cooper - 8 Great passing, didn't really put a foot wrong
Phillips - 6 Off his game a bit today. Good aggressive tackles but passing was like a drunk urinating on occasion, exposing us
Klich - 9 Midfield general once again, vital to everything good defensively and offensively
Costa - 9 Brilliant, a threat throughout and two sublime finishes. Couldn't ask for more.
Harrison - 5 Looked really out of sorts in all aspects of his game, which caused a knock on effect elsewhere
Rodrigo - 6 Didn't play badly by any means but still lacks that Bielsa fitness to go a full 90 mins I think
Bamford - 9 One of his best games. Goal was sweet as a nut and a fantastic assist.

Roberts - 7 Started brightly and worked his socks off. Won a fair few free kicks in important areas, slowed down the play to avoid Fulham building momentum.
Alioski - 6 Looked more stable when he came on, he bugged them a bit but otherwise didn't have the opportunity to make a personal impact
mothbanquet
Manager
Manager

Post by mothbanquet »

1964white wrote: Sat Sep 19, 2020 4:29 pm Meslier
Ayling
Dallas
Koch
Cooper
Phillips
Klich
Costa
Harrison
Hernandez
Bamford
Subs
Roberts
Alioski
Swap Pablo for Rodrigo mate :)
Smudge3920
Superstar
Superstar

Post by Smudge3920 »

Meslier..... 6 Still shows hesitency in air(catch or punch, still improving in sweeper role :tup:
Ayling...... 6 Think he struggled a little with Philips being off the boil.
Dallas...... 6.5 Steady game for the most part.
Koch....... 6.5 showed lots he can yet bring to the side. unfortunate with penalty.
Cooper.... 7 Showed he is over injury.
Phillips... 6 Seemed well out of sorts today.
Klich..... 7.5 Mr. Dependable.
Costa.... 8 outstanding his break out year methinks.
Harrison. 6 seemed tired today, concerned me.
Hernandez (Rodrigo) 6 Lots more to come I am sure, still shaky.
Bamford. 8.5 (would have been 9 if played full 90) Absolutely outstanding, showing England form right now (actually better :lol: )
Subs
Roberts. 5.5 Showed again he is not an impact player.
Aliosk... 5.5 Did nothing to make up for his performance mid week, has to put a lot more effort in.

Over all for me 2 games in showed that once it all clicks together, we will be a real threat to the majority of this league.
Fridge
First Team
First Team

Post by Fridge »

Meslier - 6 Looked as if he had the sun in his eyes at times... not much he could have done against that excellent Mitrovic header but should have at least got a hand on that Decordova-Reid shot

Ayling - 5 didn’t add much in terms of attack, didn’t look terribly weak but not a performance to write home about

Dallas - 5 ditto as for Ayling

Koch - 6 Looked good for the first 30 minutes, then gave away another daft penalty and looked a bit shaky. I want to like him so badly. Looked decent when attacking set pieces

Cooper - 5 looked nervy, definitely spotted some shirt grabbing in there too

Phillips - 5 Not up to his usual standards, looked alright in the last 10 minutes but completely invisible at times

Klich - 8 Another great game for Klich, been very impressed with him so far

Costa - 9 Has stepped up to the plate in the PL so far, looking sharp

Harrison - 6 A shadow of his performance at Anfield

Rodrigo - 6 Looked lively enough but still settling in, looked tired after 45 minutes but his fitness will improve (plus he played 90 mins mid week)

Bamford - 9 very impressed with Bamford today, been a harsh critic of his but he has looked the part these last two weeks

SUBS

Roberts - 6 not great, not terrible. Typical Roberts performance for me

Alioski - 7 brought a bit of energy at just the right time
andrewjohnsmith
Site Contributor
Site Contributor

Post by andrewjohnsmith »

Meslier 6
Composed for the most part. Nice assist for one of the goals. Looked a little weak on the goal to his right

Ayling 7
Quiet game going forward but assured at the back

Dallas 6
Did a steady job at LB but probably needs to be able to tuck in more at the middle when we get overrun

Koch 7
Quality game. Cleaned up a lot, composed on the ball, makes space and time. Excellent header to almost score in 1st half. Penalty is a blot but otherwise an excellent game and a quality looking defender

Cooper 7
Looked a little rusty but put in a quality shift. Organizes the back better than anyone. Sad to see him getting muscled for the Mitrovic goal

Phillips 6
Got run ragged but threw himself everywhere with a lot of energy. Seemed a step behind for the most part but not for lack of effort. Might have needed a 2nd DMC today

Klich 8
Brilliant in the middle. In many ways filled in the spaces. He made some good tackles at the bak and created much going forward. Bielsa might have pushed him further back to help out KP, but the plan worked. Klicj looks every bit a quality PL midfielder

Costa 9
What a game. What a 1st goal. Always lively down the right.

Harrison 5
Hardly there at all today. Our attacking movement definitely favored the right and Costa. Harrison did have a flick before the Bamford cross but never really got involved - not even defnsively

Rodrigo 6
I liked what he did in the 1st half. Some nice touches and excellent work rate. In an attacking lineup I could see him playing this role more often. Came off on 45, but more down to the 90 he played on Wednesday

Bamford 8
Looked every bit a PL striker today. Composed finish (right foot again), brilliant work the way he sold the dummy then laid the cross for Costa's goal. His work rate is always top class but today he all the nouse of a top striker

Roberts 6
I liked what he did. Held the ball up well, lots of nice touches and won a few free kicks. I think when Pablo went down, it was a coin toss between him and Rodrigo (both played 90 on Weds) and Bielsa might have decided ahead to give them both 45

Alioski 6
Surprised when he came on and not Shackleton, but his lively runs at the 10 put Fulham much more on the back foot. Good contribution and energy
Leeds1000
Site Contributor
Site Contributor

Post by Leeds1000 »

Meslier: 6 Seven goals against doesn't sound good for the lad but there's not much he could have done. Few duff kicks today, one at the end could have cost us. Doesn't seem to like the ball put right next to his feet. What tall keeper does?

Ayling: 8 Another busy performance by Bill. Stepping up to the mark really well so far in the PL.

Dallas: 7.5 After a shaky start grew into the game really well. Got forward when he could. Better performance than Liverpool. May have something to do with a guy called Salah.

Koch: 7 Was having a decent game until he decides to go to ground for no apparent reason? Needs to stay on his feet but he's a German Int so he should know that.

Cooper: 7 Not sure if i was concentrating on Koch too much but can't really remember Liam in the game. Other than he got beat easily by Mitrovic for the header. Although he did lean on Liam for purchase. Couple of nice touches thru the game.

Phillips: 8.5 Another solid performance by Kalvin. Got stuck in really well to break up play on numerous occasions. The way we attack does leave gaping holes in CM that leaves him exposed at times.

Klich: 8 Cracking thru ball i think it was for Bamford. Calmly slotted in the Penalty. Good overall game.

Costa: 8.5 MOTM Took his goals really well, gets on the ball more can still be loose with his final ball. A bit more commitment in the tackle and he will be really useful in the PL with more space.

Harrison: 7 Works like a trojan but didn't quite hit the heights today Jack. Great header down the line. Can't fault his effort just a bit more consistency in quality. Him and Costa can be the difference this season.

Rodrigo: 7 Some nice link-up play in the first half. Drifts around like Pablo, but not quite sure on the vision yet. Early days. No dodgy challenge this week.

Bamford: 8 What can you say? 2 games 2 goals. Is Paddy becoming prolific. Another solid game today with assist and some wing play. Maybe SM does know what he's doing. Keep it up pads. At this rate i could be buying a liquorish hat.

Subs
Roberts: 6 Some nice movement, got about well. Still not sure of his best position. I think we need better to change the dynamics of a game. Still early season.
Aliosk: 6.5 Some great runs in behind, although the end product is missing at the moment. Again early
days.

Overall fantastic win by the boys. It should have all the neutrals talking about our defence.
John in Louisiana
Site Contributor
Site Contributor

Post by John in Louisiana »

Meslier: 6. Hard to give him any more than that although I don't really fault him. Seven against in two games is a bit worrying
Ayling: 6.5 Got hung out to dry a few times trying to go forward.
Dallas: 6.5. Helped that he was playing on the same side as Costa for the most part.
Koch: 7. A couple of really fine blocks. A true physical presence. Unlucky not to score on a header; unlucky on the penalty, although the challenge was rash.
Cooper: 7 Very solid for his first game back. As he and Koch learn to work together we will be back to the team that conceded so few last year.
Phillips: 6.5 Aworkman-like effort
Klich: 8.5 His usual self. What else is there to say?
Costa: 9. As good a game as he's played for us. They had no answer for him defensively and his work rate was tremendous.
Harrison: 5.5 Just a bad day at the office. He'll be back
Rodrigo: 6.5 Saw flashes. He's definitely willing to put in the work, so I'm encouraged/
Bamford 9. Would have been my MOTM had he played all 90. He was everywhere.
Subs
Roberts 6 Looked better up top than he did in the 10. Not sure why Bielsa continues to try him at the 10.
Alioski 6 Typical pain in the arse for the other side.
1964white

Post by 1964white »

6 Meslier
7 Ayling
7 Dallas
7 Koch
6 Cooper
7 Phillips
8 Klich
9.5 Costa
4 Harrison
5 Rodrigo
9 Bamford
Subs
6 Roberts
6 Alioski
1964white

Post by 1964white »

Anymore ratings?
Jammy 07
Reserve Player
Reserve Player

Post by Jammy 07 »

Meslier 6
Ayling 6
Koch 6
Cooper 7
Dallas 6
Phillips 6
Klich 8
Costa 9
Harrison 6
Rodrigo 6
Bamford 8

Subs
Roberts 6
Alioski 7
1964white

Post by 1964white »

No doubt about our top three players v Fulham
Ratscoot
Manager
Manager

Post by Ratscoot »

7 Meslier - Had a good game don't think he could have done much on the goals
6.5 Ayling - not his usual attacking game
6 Dallas - thought he struggled at times
7 Koch - Good steady game and again don't think it was a pen but in the Prem they give them so learn from it
8 Cooper - Great first game back we missed him against the Pool
6 Phillips - Not up to his usual standard but Fulham are very aware of him so put pressure on him constantly
8 Klich - What can you say 100% Prem quality
8.5 Costa - Best game for Leeds so far
6 Harrison - should have come off, struggled most of the game
5 Rodrigo - Did ok was surprised he came off but that's probably why I don't manage Leeds
9 Bamford - This is painful but Excellent best man on the pitch
Subs
6 Roberts - Did ok
5 Alioski - He's a nutcase but he's our nut case and I for one love him
A bumble bee under the laws of physics shouldnt be able to fly, but it does because no one has told it that it can't