Diego Llorente- PSG potentially in negotiations

For everything Leeds United related and everything not - Have your say... the Marching on Together way!
Forum rules
Please be sure you are acquainted with the forum rules outlined within our FAQs.

Help support the site by using our Amazon Affiliate link when making any purchases from Amazon.
whiteroseboy
Reserve Player
Reserve Player

Re: Diego Llorente- Has Covid.

Post by whiteroseboy »

Clacton White wrote: Wed Jun 09, 2021 9:35 am Wait for the Olympics , this tournament has nothing on that ......a few European countries compared to world wide participation .
Spot on :tup:
danhirons
Manager
Manager

Post by danhirons »

whiteroseboy wrote: Wed Jun 09, 2021 8:17 am I'm not but a few ex players have died though.

Whether they have or have not (I'm not aware of any) the more that have it the more others catch it and some of them will die while others may not die but suffer life changing illness.

We all know that the numbers show healthy fit people are less likely to suffer long term (not all) but they can still pass it on to others that will.
They're tested incredible regularly. If anything it stops the spread of Corona because the cases are caught through the testing. They're also usually in isolated training camp bubbles and so they're probably in safer places and less likely to get Corona or spread it than if they were going about their everyday lives...

Fans at the grounds is a bit of a different story but life needs to return to normal at some stage, otherwise we will be waiting years for everyone to be vaccinated and every covid variant to peter out....
weasel
Superstar
Superstar

Post by weasel »

For me this competition itself is fine. What they shouldn't have been doing was playing the qualifiers where players from several different clubs were mixing and then returning to their clubs. The competition now is fine as the groups of players will not be mixing as much, just with an opposition team every few day so in theory testing should prevent any outbreaks and if there are outbreaks it should be caught quickly enough to just be limited to the 2 teams who played each other and the officials from that game.
whiteroseboy
Reserve Player
Reserve Player

Post by whiteroseboy »

danhirons wrote: Wed Jun 09, 2021 10:30 am They're tested incredible regularly. If anything it stops the spread of Corona because the cases are caught through the testing. They're also usually in isolated training camp bubbles and so they're probably in safer places and less likely to get Corona or spread it than if they were going about their everyday lives...

Fans at the grounds is a bit of a different story but life needs to return to normal at some stage, otherwise we will be waiting years for everyone to be vaccinated and every covid variant to peter out....

Yes good points on both issues.

Life as to return to normal but all precautions need taking to slow the spread (worldwide). Speed we return to normality should always be driven by numbers (hospitalizations and death rate).
whiteswan
Superstar
Superstar

Post by whiteswan »

Clacton White wrote: Wed Jun 09, 2021 9:35 am Wait for the Olympics , this tournament has nothing on that ......a few European countries compared to world wide participation .
Dont even get me started on that one Clacton
Leeds1000
Site Contributor
Site Contributor

Post by Leeds1000 »

I am sure he will recover most fit men do. Get well soon Diego.
whiteroseboy
Reserve Player
Reserve Player

Post by whiteroseboy »

Leeds1000 wrote: Wed Jun 09, 2021 5:39 pm I am sure he will recover most fit men do. Get well soon Diego.
Yes most do and every chance he will be fine, so hope recovery is quick and he's 100% at start of next season.

On that note I felt it put Rodrigos fitness back significantly, seemed to take him a age to get back to required sharpness.
YorkshireSquare
Administrator
Administrator
Twitter: @motforum

Post by YorkshireSquare »

Diego Llorente, negative in the two PCR tests performed after leaving the concentration.

The new tests carried out at the central would confirm that it is not infected.

On Friday he could join training.
rab_rant

Post by rab_rant »

YorkshireSquare wrote:Diego Llorente, negative in the two PCR tests performed after leaving the concentration.

The didn't ramp the PRC Cycles up high enough. If they'd gone above 45 they might have got a positive.ImageImage

Sent from my SM-T515 using Tapatalk

whiteroseboy
Reserve Player
Reserve Player

Post by whiteroseboy »

YorkshireSquare wrote: Thu Jun 10, 2021 10:34 am Diego Llorente, negative in the two PCR tests performed after leaving the concentration.

That's good to hear :tup:
Leeds1000
Site Contributor
Site Contributor

Post by Leeds1000 »

whiteroseboy wrote: Wed Jun 09, 2021 7:47 pm Yes most do and every chance he will be fine, so hope recovery is quick and he's 100% at start of next season.

On that note I felt it put Rodrigos fitness back significantly, seemed to take him a age to get back to required sharpness.
Only he will know i guess wrb. Personally i didn't have him down has one of our fittest players beforehand, it may just be his languid style that gives me that impression and i'm sure he's had a few injury niggles since aswell.
Leeds1000
Site Contributor
Site Contributor

Post by Leeds1000 »

YorkshireSquare wrote: Thu Jun 10, 2021 10:34 am Diego Llorente, negative in the two PCR tests performed after leaving the concentration.

There she rides again the Vicky Pollard of testing results. Do you think anybody bothered to ask him how he felt before almost ruining his tournament? Was he down on his knees asking for mercy because he was so ill, i guess that would have been too much trouble.
whiteroseboy
Reserve Player
Reserve Player

Post by whiteroseboy »

Leeds1000 wrote: Thu Jun 10, 2021 4:34 pm Only he will know i guess wrb. Personally i didn't have him down has one of our fittest players beforehand, it may just be his languid style that gives me that impression and i'm sure he's had a few injury niggles since aswell.
Agree we'll never know, I certainly felt following his bout with covid he took a long time to catch up. Of course missing 2 or 3 weeks training can take some making up for some players.
You are right he seemed to have a few niggles.

Good thing if pre season goes well we should have him at his best next season. :tup:
Leeds1000
Site Contributor
Site Contributor

Post by Leeds1000 »

whiteroseboy wrote: Thu Jun 10, 2021 4:45 pm Agree we'll never know, I certainly felt following his bout with covid he took a long time to catch up. Of course missing 2 or 3 weeks training can take some making up for some players.
You are right he seemed to have a few niggles.

Good thing if pre season goes well we should have him at his best next season. :tup:
Aye Fella we need a big season from him next year. :tup:
1964white
Twitter: @1964white

Re: Diego Llorente

Post by 1964white »

Screenshot 2021-07-29 08.37.16.png
1964white

Post by 1964white »

Llorente's sliding tackle last night :clap:
Cjay
Superstar
Superstar

Post by Cjay »

The injury that forced him off was a muscle injury and he is likely to be out for a while and probably wont make the Manure game at the very least

Phil Hay.
Signed

King Cjay

Fountain of all knowledge and wisdom
1964white

Post by 1964white »

Cjay wrote: Wed Aug 04, 2021 10:48 am The injury that forced him off was a muscle injury and he is likely to be out for a while and probably wont make the Manure game at the very least

Phil Hay.
Well that's a real bummer, only need Pascal out & we'll be heading for similar scenario as last season, not good to start a new campaign.
Lumiukko
First Team
First Team

Post by Lumiukko »

Probably then the same CB pairing as the first game last season. Koch and Strujk it is.
Allrounder
Subs Bench
Subs Bench

Post by Allrounder »

1964white wrote: Thu Jul 29, 2021 7:40 am Llorente's sliding tackle last night :clap:
Was a lovely tackle. Seems like that tackle will keep him out for some weeks now?